Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,109 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

Fani Kayode Sneaks Into Tinubu House At Midnight To Beg For Mercy - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Fani Kayode Sneaks Into Tinubu House At Midnight To Beg For Mercy (5652 Views)

Moment Tinubu Spotted Dino Melaye At Seyi's Wedding (Hilarious Photo) / When U Are Asked To Submitt Your CV In One Of Tinubu Company. / INCREDIBLE: Jonathan Sends Delegates To Beg Buhari Over Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fani Kayode Sneaks Into Tinubu House At Midnight To Beg For Mercy by gen2briz(m): 4:54pm On Mar 04, 2015
While the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) other members were
probably sleeping or engaging in meetings aimed at curtailing the
rising profile of the opposition candidate of the All Progressive
Congress (APC), Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, one of their top men was
romancing them.
Secrets Reporters source revealed that the loquacious director of
media and publicity of the President Goodluck Jonathan campaign,
Fani Kayode was sighted sneaking into Bola Tinubu's mansion in
Bourdillion, Ikoyi, Lagos State last night .
According to a source, the sexmaniac was at Tinubu's house to
apologize for the video where the opposition leader is currently being
maligned on the new private mouth piece of PDP, the Africa
Independent Television (AIT). The source revealed that he pleaded
with Tinubu not go ahead with the court case and claim billions as he
was merely doing his job.
During the short visit, he was noted to have acknowledged that his
party may lose the election to APC but he had no choice but to sell
the president using propaganda tools. He promised to talk to the
presidency to stop the airing of the defamatory video.
Our source however refused to tell this newspaper what Tinubu
replied him.

http://www.secretsreporter.com/2015/03/fani-kayode-sneaks-into-tinubu-house-at.html?m=1
Re: Fani Kayode Sneaks Into Tinubu House At Midnight To Beg For Mercy by MzJackBaueress(f): 5:11pm On Mar 04, 2015
There's 87percent certainty this story is true. grin grin

The fear of Tinubu...

17 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode Sneaks Into Tinubu House At Midnight To Beg For Mercy by ellechrystal(f): 5:22pm On Mar 04, 2015
They wish.
Let's wait for FFK to attack these lies soon.

2 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode Sneaks Into Tinubu House At Midnight To Beg For Mercy by IdrisAdebiye: 5:23pm On Mar 04, 2015
APC....LIES!!!!!!!!

8 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode Sneaks Into Tinubu House At Midnight To Beg For Mercy by naso2(m): 5:25pm On Mar 04, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
There's 97percent certainty this story is untrue. grin grin

The fear of Tinubu...

fixed

9 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode Sneaks Into Tinubu House At Midnight To Beg For Mercy by ochejoseph(m): 5:40pm On Mar 04, 2015
LIES =APC

APC =LIES

The Only thing that might take Fani To Tinubus house is

1. To either donate toothpaste and toothbrush to Jangaban!

2. Or to drop Adult Pampers for Lai Mohammed who is a regular visitor there!

Lol

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fani Kayode Sneaks Into Tinubu House At Midnight To Beg For Mercy by MichaelSokoto(m): 5:54pm On Mar 04, 2015
What I knw iz dat...

"Corruption under Jonathan don tie buba & wrapper wit gele to match grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani Kayode Sneaks Into Tinubu House At Midnight To Beg For Mercy by ayo26(m): 5:57pm On Mar 04, 2015
Waiting for FFK's reply
Re: Fani Kayode Sneaks Into Tinubu House At Midnight To Beg For Mercy by KwoiZabo(m): 6:02pm On Mar 04, 2015
If i have heard this a week ago i might believe cos ffk cleverly dodged criticizing Tinubu in his channels interview but after the mouth odour talk. ahh . this has gone beyond politics.
Re: Fani Kayode Sneaks Into Tinubu House At Midnight To Beg For Mercy by knightsTempler: 6:34pm On Mar 04, 2015
Nairaland is a house of comedy with different fake stories flying here and there.

So FFK just sneaked into Tinubu house at the dead of the night and start begging him. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode Sneaks Into Tinubu House At Midnight To Beg For Mercy by farem: 6:47pm On Mar 04, 2015
Re: Fani Kayode Sneaks Into Tinubu House At Midnight To Beg For Mercy by AJOT99(m): 6:58pm On Mar 04, 2015
Hmmm......
Re: Fani Kayode Sneaks Into Tinubu House At Midnight To Beg For Mercy by dulux07(m): 7:02pm On Mar 04, 2015
ellechrystal:
They wish.

Really, even it happens to b true, he would deny. I think thats correct is that ffk tongue is been controlled by pdps money.
Re: Fani Kayode Sneaks Into Tinubu House At Midnight To Beg For Mercy by omenka(m): 7:07pm On Mar 04, 2015
If I were Tinubu, before anything is discussed, I'd demand that he gives my rotwailer a BJ, then we can take off from there!

Effing dead-beat NFA.

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode Sneaks Into Tinubu House At Midnight To Beg For Mercy by MizMyColi(f): 7:14pm On Mar 04, 2015
ochejoseph:
LIES =APC

APC =LIES

Lol

grin
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
cheesygringrincheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

grin

3 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode Sneaks Into Tinubu House At Midnight To Beg For Mercy by henryangelo: 7:18pm On Mar 04, 2015
Hahaahhahahaha grin,funny but a stupid write up,this is not what nigeria needs now,we need a write up on the way forward not comedy
Re: Fani Kayode Sneaks Into Tinubu House At Midnight To Beg For Mercy by hungryboy(m): 7:25pm On Mar 04, 2015
ellechrystal:
They wish.
aunty u don follow join dem?
Re: Fani Kayode Sneaks Into Tinubu House At Midnight To Beg For Mercy by IVORY2009(m): 7:51pm On Mar 04, 2015
Na wa..
Re: Fani Kayode Sneaks Into Tinubu House At Midnight To Beg For Mercy by coldsummer: 7:56pm On Mar 04, 2015
Lol.
Re: Fani Kayode Sneaks Into Tinubu House At Midnight To Beg For Mercy by 3kay945(m): 7:56pm On Mar 04, 2015
This is funnny
Re: Fani Kayode Sneaks Into Tinubu House At Midnight To Beg For Mercy by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 04, 2015
I am glad Femi hackened to my advice. Femi and I met last week, and I told him he had better cover his asss, because he will fall when Buhari takes power. Femi also did same to Baba, he went to beg baba this past weekend in his Abeokuta home.

Femi is a confused boy. He eats and keeps singing non-stop. He is smart all the same and probably won't end up in jail when GMB takes over. Great job Femi, great job!

-CramJones

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode Sneaks Into Tinubu House At Midnight To Beg For Mercy by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 04, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
There's 87percent certainty this story is true. grin grin

The fear of Tinubu...

While others smokes weed, you smokes tramadol. Wake up!

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode Sneaks Into Tinubu House At Midnight To Beg For Mercy by fritiyo: 8:56pm On Mar 04, 2015
ok.

ffk over to u
Re: Fani Kayode Sneaks Into Tinubu House At Midnight To Beg For Mercy by Hollawaley(m): 9:14pm On Mar 04, 2015
Pictures or.....
Re: Fani Kayode Sneaks Into Tinubu House At Midnight To Beg For Mercy by lanicky(f): 9:27pm On Mar 04, 2015
Fani Kayode sneaked tó Tinubu's house to get more evidence b4 they eventually meet in the court. tongue
Re: Fani Kayode Sneaks Into Tinubu House At Midnight To Beg For Mercy by akumada1: 9:45pm On Mar 04, 2015
Nairaland believe in lies than truth. What pains me the most is that most of the members are youths, where are we going from here?.
Re: Fani Kayode Sneaks Into Tinubu House At Midnight To Beg For Mercy by vislabraye(m): 9:52pm On Mar 04, 2015
It can't be true. After saying Tinubu has bad breadth and that he takes 20 tablets a day FFK will stand by his words.
Re: Fani Kayode Sneaks Into Tinubu House At Midnight To Beg For Mercy by CoolKizzy(m): 11:29pm On Mar 04, 2015
ochejoseph:
LIES =APC

APC =LIES

Lol

chai. . .

uppercut!!

**sobs**
Re: Fani Kayode Sneaks Into Tinubu House At Midnight To Beg For Mercy by sheymoni(m): 11:47pm On Mar 04, 2015
Not sure about this but I'm certain fayose will go and beg at Otta as usual
Re: Fani Kayode Sneaks Into Tinubu House At Midnight To Beg For Mercy by UnstoppableOla(m): 11:52pm On Mar 04, 2015
grin
sheymoni:
Not sure about this but I'm certain fayose will go and beg at Otta as usual
grin
Re: Fani Kayode Sneaks Into Tinubu House At Midnight To Beg For Mercy by thunderrider: 12:01am On Mar 05, 2015
"Ends shall never wonder"

Unna do well

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Funny Pix To Make Your Day! / Tacha Caught Kissing Ebuka In BBN Studio. Pictures Included / Chat With Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.