Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:24 AM

Ahmed Musa Ibeto, Niger Deputy Governor Ejected Out Of Government House - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmed Musa Ibeto, Niger Deputy Governor Ejected Out Of Government House (20749 Views)

Why Buhari Dropped Ahmed Ibeto From Ministerial List / BREAKINGNEWS: Niger State Deputy Governor Musa Ibeto Has Officially Defected To / Niger State Deputy Governor Musa Ibeto Defected To APC. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Musa Ibeto, Niger Deputy Governor Ejected Out Of Government House by lillaowow(m): 6:58pm On Mar 04, 2015
Dtfaithfulkid:

in all yhu are telling us u r n yankee.... the Naira is depreciating and the govt is doing sth about it... dere was a tym 1naira was more than a british pound nd was it GEJ Too dat it brought it dwn to wat it was.... mttcchhhhew we are too quick to mk judgements...

Please, write in proper English. i find it hard to read the gibberish you wrote.
Re: Ahmed Musa Ibeto, Niger Deputy Governor Ejected Out Of Government House by BruzMoney(m): 6:58pm On Mar 04, 2015
Curvinus:

Is everything all about money? Na una de give Yoruba people bad name for here. SMH

What is this one saying??
Re: Ahmed Musa Ibeto, Niger Deputy Governor Ejected Out Of Government House by BruzMoney(m): 6:59pm On Mar 04, 2015
englishmart:
then ask Ajimobi

Can I send you to?
Re: Ahmed Musa Ibeto, Niger Deputy Governor Ejected Out Of Government House by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 04, 2015
lillaowow:

Please, write in proper English. i find it hard to read the gibberish you wrote.

ooh i didn't write in proper english... that you could read... but you could understand and recognise that i wrote gibberish... no wonder u went abroad to study yhu must have had a hard tym wit JAMB English... tongue grin grin grin[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Ahmed Musa Ibeto, Niger Deputy Governor Ejected Out Of Government House by tuyi19: 7:25pm On Mar 04, 2015
chichriso:
GEJ TILL 2019

it is true, GEJ TILL is GBAGBOED OUT
I watched the gbagbo incident, if that kind of slap landed on GEJ face, he will be fat as twice of PEJ
Re: Ahmed Musa Ibeto, Niger Deputy Governor Ejected Out Of Government House by Suljosh: 7:45pm On Mar 04, 2015
Good for him.
Re: Ahmed Musa Ibeto, Niger Deputy Governor Ejected Out Of Government House by mustymatic(m): 8:01pm On Mar 04, 2015
tkwo:

can someone read section 188 of Nigerian constitution. governor has no right to remove deputy only the state house of reps!
U kno naija na
Re: Ahmed Musa Ibeto, Niger Deputy Governor Ejected Out Of Government House by fritiyo: 8:31pm On Mar 04, 2015
lillaowow:
I was listening to Asa- Bed of Stone Album while missing Nigeria so much. i decide to activate whatsapp and chat with few friends.
i asked my friend Why everyone seems to be complaining of the different places they stay in Nigeria to be "dry"?

my friend's reply was that dry is an Understatement that it is "too dry" and even "over dry sef".

He told me that most likely the naira willl go to 230naira against a dollar. that his friend that imports from china had to stop due to unforeseen situations the naira is into.

He informed me of how top business people he knows and have interacted with wants Jonathan out cos he seems to be putting most of them in more debt than profit.
he also told me of an interaction he had with someone in the Oil and gas industries that before the returns of oil used to be deposit in the federation account and they will mismanage it but recently they don't even deposit anything (or partial deposit) in the federation account anymore they squander it all.

Even though i am not directly affected cos my sponsor earns mostly in US dollars. i can understands better what my siblings are passing through at home. it means that my brother's salary and remunerations in Naira has been greatly affected and my dad's tenants might not be able to afford the rent anymore.
it also means if you work 9-5 to earn 1,500naira daily, now you'd have to work times 2 to earn the purchasing power of that 1,500naira.

What i don't seems to understand is that if all this is going on in nigeria, why do people come on nairaland to shout "GEJ till 2019"? do they live in a different Nigeria? and i can remember in 2011, no one needs to convince you to vote for GEJ, he deserved the chance and he was given the chance. why all this noise about why he MUST be voted for?

Bros, I must say u are a bit confused because u accept what ur friend told u hook line and sinker. abi?
U wont know the truth until u come to Nigeria to extract the real story and see things urself instead of waiting for ur friend to feed u with lies.

IF some confused nigerians will come to nairaland and shout sai
buhari who, we all know committed so many crimes against the pple of this country. so why wont pple shout GEJ till 2019 even though u pple have turn blind eyes to his good works.

why people like u are more than confused bcause u dont know buhari past antecedent. And all u could do is get some APcat info from a confused buhari supporter.
perhaps u were not aware that buhari killed young nigerian youth corps members in cooled blood, still idiot shout sai buhari.
Buhari who claim to be incorruptible forge his weac cert, commit perjury and lies yet goat shout sai Buhari
Gej might appear not to have done well in the eyes of many, Buhari cant be compared to gej terms work and deeds that for the interest of the people.
Re: Ahmed Musa Ibeto, Niger Deputy Governor Ejected Out Of Government House by cg053: 8:37pm On Mar 04, 2015
PDP and Politics of Bitterness. I
thought PDP would have learnt from d APC Gov Amosun of Ogun State whose
deputy defected and still remains a deputy without any molestation, that's political maturity that we want.
Re: Ahmed Musa Ibeto, Niger Deputy Governor Ejected Out Of Government House by babasanti: 9:50pm On Mar 04, 2015
Long overdue. He's a mole. Apc , witchcraft party. GEJ till 2019
Re: Ahmed Musa Ibeto, Niger Deputy Governor Ejected Out Of Government House by mayyorr01(m): 10:32pm On Mar 04, 2015
[quote author=mustymatic post=31300461][/quote] Na hin papa house before?? Abeg mr deputy go back ya village....lesson learned 'Neva Bleep wid the big boiz'
Re: Ahmed Musa Ibeto, Niger Deputy Governor Ejected Out Of Government House by Reaper231(m): 10:55pm On Mar 04, 2015
Whether dey rigged d primary in his favour or not, one thing that's certain is that Umar Nasko is d best candidate PDP is fielding for governorship this year. Youngest, vibrant, intellectually sophisticated...finest boy. Haba give d youths a chance naw. Hw dat baba go beef small Nasko till he defect to APC-party of disgrunted and conglomeration of old thieves
Re: Ahmed Musa Ibeto, Niger Deputy Governor Ejected Out Of Government House by lovat(m): 11:47pm On Mar 04, 2015
folabayo1:
And wat is wrong for sum1 to defect to a more capable party??
Am sure he left pdp because of their evil deeds to apc and now they still got to him
That's y we need Buhari to Change and match out all this corrupts leaders and take charge.
Only BUHARI can tackle pdp
Only him
#Saibaba
read ogun state gov and deputy clash before you comment like a fool
Re: Ahmed Musa Ibeto, Niger Deputy Governor Ejected Out Of Government House by folabayo1(f): 6:05am On Mar 05, 2015
lovat:
read ogun state gov and deputy clash before you comment like a fool
u are a pervert
Re: Ahmed Musa Ibeto, Niger Deputy Governor Ejected Out Of Government House by fandango: 7:57am On Mar 05, 2015
U don defect na! Weting u still dy find for pdp? If u want to fight Pdp stay outside pdp n fight pdp.
Re: Ahmed Musa Ibeto, Niger Deputy Governor Ejected Out Of Government House by soji73: 12:19pm On Mar 05, 2015
Fayose should get lost
Re: Ahmed Musa Ibeto, Niger Deputy Governor Ejected Out Of Government House by hedonistic: 12:28pm On Mar 05, 2015
folabayo1:
And wat is wrong for sum1 to defect to a more capable party??
Am sure he left pdp because of their evil deeds to apc and now they still got to him
That's y we need Buhari to Change and match out all this corrupts leaders and take charge.
Only BUHARI can tackle pdp
Only him
#Saibaba

Shataaap. Go back to your Africa Magic and stop discussing about what you do not understand.
Re: Ahmed Musa Ibeto, Niger Deputy Governor Ejected Out Of Government House by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 05, 2015
Differences between PDP and APC. Deputy governor of sokoto state is in PDP while the governor,wamako defected to APC. The gov allowed the deputy governor to carry out his constitutional duties even though he is not in the same party with his boss,now that's the real democrat, unlike PDP. We need change!vote APC!
Re: Ahmed Musa Ibeto, Niger Deputy Governor Ejected Out Of Government House by Duru1(m): 12:53pm On Mar 05, 2015
Nigerians must learn how to resign from position of political interest before conjuring the idea of defection to another political party. The political woos of Nigeria are manifested in the unmanly acts of changing political party without giving up position. It is greed and political dishonesty.
Re: Ahmed Musa Ibeto, Niger Deputy Governor Ejected Out Of Government House by folabayo1(f): 1:09pm On Mar 05, 2015
hedonistic:

Shataaap. Go back to your Africa Magic and stop discussing about what you do not understand.
u are a big fool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

National Interest Supercedes Individual Rights – Supreme Court / Rivers APC Returns To Supreme Court Today [Monday] / Daudu Waliu Is Dead: APC Chieftain Killed By Police Stray Bullet In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.