Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Graphcard, Greatest Scammers - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Graphcard, Greatest Scammers (2227 Views)

Why You Should Leave Graphcard / Alternative To Graphcard / Clickbank Check Alternative For Graphcard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphcard, Greatest Scammers by cnnnigeria: 3:23pm On Jan 12, 2009
I was expecting 30 items to be shipped to me, only to get the package, opened it, just 2 out of 30 items were sent.
Please does anyone have their number.
Help your fellow Nigerian.
Re: Graphcard, Greatest Scammers by deardoc: 12:16am On Jan 20, 2009
hi,
that is also a fear I'm having. I'm very skeptical abt using them in my click bank account opening.what of if they decide not to pay,what will i do.please anyone with success stories about their payment in clickbank through graph card.also those that have been scammed.please tell me your experience.what is their percentage commission
thanks
Re: Graphcard, Greatest Scammers by daviesao1: 12:09pm On Jan 20, 2009
Well sorry for your experience. But dont just conlude, Let me help you. it may be too earlier to call them scammers until you are able to do the following:
1. What types of goods are you expecting from your sender and from which country? There are some products the law do not permit them to handle.
2. Mail your sender to give you the tracking code and the expected time to be delivered.
3. Ask your sender if they have sent it and to what address.
4. Since the Graphcard charge you for transacting business with them, be bold to ask them if they received your products on your behalf with proof that you are the owner.
4. Ask them if you need to pay anything extra according to their policy to receive such goods.
6. Follow the Courier given to you by the sender (if any) to track the goods till arrival. (This will be on the website of the courier used by the sender, if the good is tangible).
7. Did you follow the rules and procedures of the Graphcard?

I ask you to do these because I have a personal experience also. Later I got my products. There some policies Graphcard fails to put on their website which put their customers in dilema ( I blame graphcard for that) but it is simple to settle amicably.

If you are not yet clear post your message and I will explain further. If they are real scammers at the end of all, we will both force them out of business, but for now they are trying, as I am using their service constantly.

Bye A.O.Davies Esq
Re: Graphcard, Greatest Scammers by oludimuni: 10:56pm On Jan 26, 2009
Brother, i must let you know this that i had been using this company LFR communications since 2003. They are no thieves. If you have any delay, contact them and they will give you genuivne reasons. Relax.
Re: Graphcard, Greatest Scammers by daviesao1: 11:13pm On Jan 26, 2009
Hi Olu,

Try to read between line. No one has call them thieves. I also use their service. Just to allay the fear of the complainer.

Merely "they are not thieves" solve nothing for the first timer. They need what to follow.
Bye.
Re: Graphcard, Greatest Scammers by keyremotes(m): 11:47pm On Jan 26, 2009
Let us be careful how we call names.

I have also used Graphcard since 2005 and they have been very faithful in delivering orders intact.

The only thing I know most of us have complained about is the delay in receiving parcels.

Let us not crucify them.
Re: Graphcard, Greatest Scammers by keyremotes(m): 11:50pm On Jan 26, 2009
deardoc:

hi,
that is also a fear I'm having. I'm very skeptical abt using them in my click bank account opening.what of if they decide not to pay,what will i do.please anyone with success stories about their payment in clickbank through graph card.also those that have been scammed.please tell me your experience.what is their percentage commission
thanks

Please go to their website and find the infomation you need yourself. In so doing you will not say you have been misinformed.
Re: Graphcard, Greatest Scammers by keyremotes(m): 11:52pm On Jan 26, 2009
@daviesao1
How do you manage with their long delays?
Re: Graphcard, Greatest Scammers by daviesao1: 2:41am On Jan 27, 2009
I call their phone number, then requested for their comprehensive report on dealing with Graphcard (which they do not have). We solve it by waiting for the exact date the sender plan ned for the good to get to me. Therefore the fault is not theirs, is from the sender. But they event dont know that. I later got my goods without any problem. But anyone to use them must be ready to send enough email and follow the tracking code of his goods.

I observe that there are somethings a newcomer may not understand when it comes to goods delivery. I studied that wrote a report on it and even making money from that report. Because people are getting it easier than just visiting the site.

No doubt, Graphcard is one of the best paymnet processing solutuion for Nigerians and soonest in the world.

You too can make money form teaching people on how to legally use Graphcard for transactions and money making ideas. Many people have not yet discovered this.

Just let me know if you need advanced usage of Graphcard.
daviesao1@gmail.com
Re: Graphcard, Greatest Scammers by OrderBay(f): 8:37pm On Jan 27, 2009
Hello,

Please check out www.orderbay.com.

OrderBay is an on-line service company that offers three basic services aimed at bringing the world to your doorstep:
+ Sourcing Services (make purchases from US and Canadian stores)
+ Payment Services (make payments in USD,CND, GBP and Euros)
+ Debit Card Services (purchase of USD prepaid VISA cards)

Ordering is FAST and EASY and payment can be made in Naira or US Dollars.

At OrderBay, connecting people, products and services is what we do best.

Contact OrderBay: 1-704-631-3941 or pricequote@orderbay.com
Re: Graphcard, Greatest Scammers by keyremotes(m): 9:43pm On Jan 27, 2009
OrderBay:

Hello,

Please check out www.orderbay.com.

OrderBay is an on-line service company that offers three basic services aimed at bringing the world to your doorstep:
+ Sourcing Services (make purchases from US and Canadian stores)
+ Payment Services (make payments in USD,CND, GBP and Euros)
+ Debit Card Services (purchase of USD prepaid VISA cards)

Ordering is FAST and EASY and payment can be made in Naira or US Dollars.

At OrderBay, connecting people, products and services is what we do best.

Contact OrderBay: 1-704-631-3941 or pricequote@orderbay.com

NOTHING MORE TO ADD!

THE EXPERIENCE IS OUT OF THIS WORLD.

But, PLEASE ORDERBAY, DO NOT LET SUCCESS GET INTO YOUR HEADS.
Re: Graphcard, Greatest Scammers by onax: 10:44pm On Jan 27, 2009
this orderbay.com may just make sense. As for graphcard, i don't really like those guys. I had not so much gone far in setting up my account and they start bombarding my mail box with unsolicited mail.
Spammers,,, angry those Guys

(1) (Reply)

What Business Can I Do With N1,000,000 / Western Union Carding, Lr To Western Union Cash Out..... / Man Discovers This Inside Her Grandma's Room After She Died (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.