Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

Six And Seven Book Of Moses Free Download. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Six And Seven Book Of Moses Free Download. (91493 Views)

Seven Book Of Moses / What Is The Use Of The 7 Books Of Moses / Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six And Seven Book Of Moses Free Download. by stonegold83: 12:12am On Jan 23, 2016
There is a question me want to ask about dis book of moses! And the question is dat dis book of 7 moses is it real, can it be find in Nigeria and where can it b finded?
Re: Six And Seven Book Of Moses Free Download. by jayjaydemlom(m): 7:56pm On Jan 28, 2016
James:
can't i deal directly with u ?
Thank you very much for your rapid response. I have sent all my particulars to the headquarters but there is no response. I am now aware that, there's a branch in Ghana behind the national police headquarters. Please provide their contact number for me to visit them. Thanks. Please contact me on this cell no. +233274100555.
Re: Six And Seven Book Of Moses Free Download. by jayjaydemlom(m): 9:00am On Jan 29, 2016
Jameselias:
can't i deal directely with u ?
Thank you reacting to my information.
Please assist me to become part of your club. Please contact me on: +233274100555.
Re: Six And Seven Book Of Moses Free Download. by jayjaydemlom(m): 7:45am On Jan 31, 2016
jayjaydemlom:

Thank you reacting to my information.
Please assist me to become part of your club. Please contact me on: +233274100555.
Jameselias:
can't i deal directely with u ?
I have the KODASH key to power, this book direct the user of the six and seven books of moses on how to use it.
Re: Six And Seven Book Of Moses Free Download. by Boss13: 10:56am On Jan 31, 2016
nnamdiosu:
this is a very demonic book that has been making people mad on a daily basis. just reading it alone will infest a person with tons of demons. PLS NO ONE SHOULD DOWNLOAD IT.

I have read it thoroughly and I'm more saner than you.

1 Like

Re: Six And Seven Book Of Moses Free Download. by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 31, 2016
These things happen only in Nigeria. I saw a kids photo with his eyes gorged out in Zaria or somewhere just yesterday. These cult things are just for such things with no real benefit. I know that the only thing that lost man got out of it all is to make the kid suffer. Typical for demons. They just do things for the heck of it.

This is serious. If you have decided to practice witchcraft, just do without disrupting other people's lives by taking their body parts and other nonsensical practices. Normal witches everywhere else do not do some grotesque things I've been reading here!

I used to think the human sacrifice stories were made up. Sigh.
Re: Six And Seven Book Of Moses Free Download. by ghostlilmad: 2:51am On Oct 04, 2016
How can i downlord 6and7 book

Re: Six And Seven Book Of Moses Free Download. by ghostlilmad: 3:00am On Oct 04, 2016
I nid help sad angry
Re: Six And Seven Book Of Moses Free Download. by atomikCITY: 8:30pm On May 02, 2018
Pls am intrested in the 6 and 7 book of mosses and also the kodassh book of a thing to help understand and practice it pls any one to send me mail on deatomic90@gmail.com
Re: Six And Seven Book Of Moses Free Download. by atomikCITY: 8:34pm On May 02, 2018
Boss13:

I have read it thoroughly and I'm more saner than you.

Pls can you help me with the books of moses and Solomon
deatomic90@gmail.com
Re: Six And Seven Book Of Moses Free Download. by atomikCITY: 8:36pm On May 02, 2018
jayjaydemlom:

I have the KODASH key to power, this book direct the user of the six and seven books of moses on how to use it.

Pls help me with the books
deatomic90@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Some Ladies Attract Spirit Husbands / Pastor Mboro Prays For Couple In Their Bedroom While They Almost Have Sex / Stephanie Otobo's Press Conference Outfit Is Hot (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.