Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,973 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Nigerian Military Gains On Map(picture Inside) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Military Gains On Map(picture Inside) (33015 Views)

Naira Extends, Gains On Parallel Market, Now N480/$ / Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) / Nigerian Military Kills Over 300 Terrorists, Captures Many Others (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Military Gains On Map(picture Inside) by Youngzedd(m): 9:12pm On Mar 04, 2015
Double post
Re: Nigerian Military Gains On Map(picture Inside) by Koroaso: 9:12pm On Mar 04, 2015
*****GEJ PLANS TO USE BOKO HARAM TO STEAL THE MANDATE******
Re: Nigerian Military Gains On Map(picture Inside) by hope4nigeria(m): 9:14pm On Mar 04, 2015
slimfit1:
If i was Chad i would keep the land i took from boko boys.
imagine this bastar*d, God why did Nigeria deserver this kind of brain!
Re: Nigerian Military Gains On Map(picture Inside) by Princenady(m): 9:14pm On Mar 04, 2015
thank God
Re: Nigerian Military Gains On Map(picture Inside) by Akpan107(m): 9:16pm On Mar 04, 2015
DesChyko:
God bless everyone involved with this progress, from the C-in-C to the lowliest soldier..

Shame to those oppositions who were hoping to score political points with Boko Haram!
Another bad news for the APC!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Gains On Map(picture Inside) by typ111: 9:17pm On Mar 04, 2015
slimfit1:
SO what happens now that you are not chad?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Gains On Map(picture Inside) by Frankenstein: 9:17pm On Mar 04, 2015
What a map!
Re: Nigerian Military Gains On Map(picture Inside) by chidekings(m): 9:19pm On Mar 04, 2015
Shevobanks:
is GEJ d problem u hv?

with the way things are going in this country,he is part of the problem
Re: Nigerian Military Gains On Map(picture Inside) by Frankenstein: 9:19pm On Mar 04, 2015
What a map! No boder highlight, tiny letters and the watermark ruined it completely.
Re: Nigerian Military Gains On Map(picture Inside) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 04, 2015
where are the videos for this fake war?

Even our civil war in the 1960's has video footage.

Only videos I see are terrorists video.

Nigeria please wake up .
Our govt is in collusion with the destablisation and break up of Nigeria.

read my signature.

APC must set up it parallel government.
Re: Nigerian Military Gains On Map(picture Inside) by DONOCSO(m): 9:20pm On Mar 04, 2015
Our evergreen soldiers! grin
Re: Nigerian Military Gains On Map(picture Inside) by slimfit1(m): 9:22pm On Mar 04, 2015
hope4nigeria:
imagine this bastar*d, God why did Nigeria deserver this kind of brain!

They clearly didn't claim the land from Nigeria its from isis or boko haram.
Re: Nigerian Military Gains On Map(picture Inside) by Misogynist2014(m): 9:22pm On Mar 04, 2015
The damage has been done, Gej's image has been badly peltered.
Re: Nigerian Military Gains On Map(picture Inside) by Raymondgabriel(m): 9:24pm On Mar 04, 2015
Pls can someone post the confession made by Tunde Bakare in todays 'daily sun' about signing a resignation letter b4 election even holds in 2011 which he refused. To buttress what Fani Kayode had said abt Osinbajo!!
Re: Nigerian Military Gains On Map(picture Inside) by ajebuter(f): 9:29pm On Mar 04, 2015
Some people are already peeing and shitting their pants now!

Kai! Owo ti wogbo oh!

Dem don enter one chance!
Re: Nigerian Military Gains On Map(picture Inside) by mandax: 9:33pm On Mar 04, 2015
chidekings:

inasmuch am still undecided on who to vote,cant u type a diffrent sentence without pasting this GEJ crab

Are you still undecided? GEJ IS ON TOP OF THE SITUATION.
Buhari CAN'T GO AFTER BOKO BECAUSE HE SAID THAT BOKO ARE FREEDOM FIGHTERS.
Re: Nigerian Military Gains On Map(picture Inside) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 04, 2015
chidekings:

inasmuch am still undecided on who to vote,cant u type a diffrent sentence without pasting this GEJ crab

Who cares for your personal decision?
Can your unknown vote deprive president GEJ to proceed till 2019?
Re: Nigerian Military Gains On Map(picture Inside) by chidekings(m): 9:37pm On Mar 04, 2015
mandax:

Are you still undecided? GEJ IS ON TOP OF THE SITUATION.
Buhari CAN'T GO AFTER BOKO BECAUSE HE SAID THAT BOKO ARE FREEDOM FIGHTERS.

niggar,boko is not the only problem nigeria have.
Re: Nigerian Military Gains On Map(picture Inside) by chidekings(m): 9:38pm On Mar 04, 2015
MightyD:

Who cares for your personal decision?
Can your unknown vote deprive president GEJ to proceed till 2019?

I wanted to reply u.but a look at ur monikar,tells me why u have been suffering all this while.
Re: Nigerian Military Gains On Map(picture Inside) by Sanuzi(m): 9:41pm On Mar 04, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
GOD bless the men on Khaki..

GOD bless GEJ..

GOD bless Nigeria..

GEJ till tinubu GO and PASTE..

OYO
Re: Nigerian Military Gains On Map(picture Inside) by bot101(m): 9:41pm On Mar 04, 2015
slimfit1:
THEN YOU WILL KNOW THE NIGERIAN ARMY HAS BEEN PLAYING PS2 WITH BH ALL ALONG
Re: Nigerian Military Gains On Map(picture Inside) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 04, 2015
chidekings:

I wanted to reply u.but a look at ur monikar,tells me why u have been suffering all this while.

Lousy fool, I don't ve a danm time with hyprocrite like you okay......
Go to hell after all you are not a citizen of Nigeria........
www.presidentGEJtill2019.com
Re: Nigerian Military Gains On Map(picture Inside) by chidekings(m): 9:48pm On Mar 04, 2015
MightyD:

Lousy fool, I don't ve a danm time with hyprocrite like you okay......
Go to hell after all you are not a citizen of Nigeria........
www.presidentGEJtill2019.com

niggar no need to haggle words with u.ur too foolish that even a fool will deny u
Re: Nigerian Military Gains On Map(picture Inside) by oweman: 9:50pm On Mar 04, 2015
Seriously speaking am not impressed by this hollow hype , so the military has all along been decieving its commander in chief for more than 5 yesrs ! so as "thing don dey get K leg" they now think otherwise thiugh am not a lover of either Buhari or his party APC the truth is that all what we see today can be traced to Buhari ptomising doing it in 3 months which the military areniwproving him right .
Now the military will be haunted for years ALLOWING
civil Nigerians to be massacred in thousands because of a foolish commander in chief .
God punish you all bastards tha intentionally allowed this to happen to poor villagers you are all scrundreds useless sojas mammy market burukutu DRUNKS .
Infact you are all useless if only those in the North East knew you are this useless but they thought Nigeria still have a standing militsay not some corrupt drunks camouflage Khalki wearing garin rogo idiots that call themselves Nigerisn military . Just think of it without the civlian JTF or the chadian / Niger Republic military rescuers yes they rescue our military from boko haram !
Enogo better for una .You will all live with the nightmare all your lives!
Re: Nigerian Military Gains On Map(picture Inside) by Ironi: 9:54pm On Mar 04, 2015
Typical Nigeria, now want to make yeye when a few months ago you were running like girls at the mention of Boko Haram.

We all know without Chad, Cameroune and Niger you will still be running away from BH like women so give credit to this countries who are really doing the fighting.

Don bring map say Nigeria Army advances, kai !
Re: Nigerian Military Gains On Map(picture Inside) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 04, 2015
chidekings:

niggar no need to haggle words with u.ur too foolish that even a fool will deny u

Hey toy boy, jt go and cube with toy sites with your toy mentality.
Nigeria president is not your father so mind how you open your nasty lips on Him Idiot.
Re: Nigerian Military Gains On Map(picture Inside) by eaglechild: 9:59pm On Mar 04, 2015
GenBuhari:
where are the videos for this fake war?

Even our civil war in the 1960's has video footage.

Only videos I see are terrorists video.

Nigeria please wake up .
Our govt is in collusion with the destablisation and break up of Nigeria.

read my signature.

APC must set up it parallel government.

If you typed this same thing during your Gen Buhari regime, you would have been arrested and shot in the head.
Re: Nigerian Military Gains On Map(picture Inside) by eaglechild: 10:03pm On Mar 04, 2015
Ironi:
Typical Nigeria, now want to make yeye when a few months ago you were running like girls at the mention of Boko Haram.
We all know without Chad, Cameroune and Niger you will still be running away from BH like women so give credit to this countries who are really doing the fighting.
Don bring map say Nigeria Army advances, kai !
olas24u:
lies
oweman:
Seriously speaking am not impressed by this hollow hype , so the military has all along been decieving its commander in chief for more than 5 yesrs ! so as "thing don dey get K leg" they now think otherwise thiugh am not a lover of either Buhari or his party APC the truth is that all what we see today can be traced to Buhari ptomising doing it in 3 months which the military areniwproving him right .
Now the military will be haunted for years ALLOWING
civil Nigerians to be massacred in thousands because of a foolish commander in chief .
God punish you all bastards tha intentionally allowed this to happen to poor villagers you are all scrundreds useless sojas mammy market burukutu DRUNKS .
Infact you are all useless if only those in the North East knew younare this useless but they thought nigeria still have a standing militsry not some corrupt drunks in camouflage Khalki .

Children of anger.
Re: Nigerian Military Gains On Map(picture Inside) by mandax: 10:04pm On Mar 04, 2015
chidekings:

niggar,boko is not the only problem nigeria have.

My dear handsome/beautiful nigger, Nigeria has too many problems but Boko is the worst.

Boko has been making the government spend a hell of money fighting it, and worse, distracting the government.

Buhari said that sharia criminal laws like stoning women to death for adultery and chopping off hands of petty thieves which Boko said it is fighting for ought to be implemented in all over Nigeria.

Or don't you live in Nigeria to have heard when Buhari said that fighting Boko Haram is like fighting Buhari north?
Re: Nigerian Military Gains On Map(picture Inside) by mytime24(f): 10:10pm On Mar 04, 2015

Re: Nigerian Military Gains On Map(picture Inside) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 04, 2015
I couldn't have typed such a thing because Buhari was not clueless. So to type such a thing would have been a lie, which would have been unlawful.
eaglechild:

If you typed this same thing during your Gen Buhari regime, you would have been arrested and shot in the head.
Re: Nigerian Military Gains On Map(picture Inside) by eaglechild: 10:16pm On Mar 04, 2015
GenBuhari:
I couldn't have typed such a thing because Buhari was not clueless. So to type such a thing would have been a lie, which would have been unlawful.

Suggestion of the formation of a parallel government is a treasonable offense.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prince Goodwill Edward Shot In Calabar / Jide Sanwoolu For Lagos Governor, Tinubu’s Group Backs Him Against Ambode / Game Over For Governor M.A Abubakar In Bauchi - By Turaki Hassan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.