Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

BOLA TINUBU... Richest Landlord In NIGERIA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BOLA TINUBU... Richest Landlord In NIGERIA (20597 Views)

Bola Tinubu Celebrates His 65th Birthday Today / Evander Holyfield Fights Bola Tinubu In Lagos, Wole Soyinka Is Referee-pm NEWS / The Begining Of The End Of Bola Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BOLA TINUBU... Richest Landlord In NIGERIA by Okwori12(m): 8:33pm On Mar 04, 2015
Am beginning to wonder if TINUBU is the owner of lagos.. If it is political them I don't know, but from the list I saw today, most Lagos state government property are now own by TINUBU. Report says that TINUBU own 75% of lagos state properties.

2 Likes

Re: BOLA TINUBU... Richest Landlord In NIGERIA by ManMountain(m): 8:35pm On Mar 04, 2015
Okwori12:
Am beginning to wonder if TINUBU is the owner of lagos.. If it is political them I don't know, but from the list I saw today, most Lagos state government property are now own by TINUBU. Report says that TINUBU own 75% of lagos state properties.
Fool! so ibos no longer own 80% of properties in lagos.? undecided

9 Likes

Re: BOLA TINUBU... Richest Landlord In NIGERIA by Okwori12(m): 8:39pm On Mar 04, 2015
ManMountain:

Thanks for the insult. I mean lagos state government property....

11 Likes

Re: BOLA TINUBU... Richest Landlord In NIGERIA by ManMountain(m): 8:41pm On Mar 04, 2015
Okwori12:

Thanks for the insult. I mean lagos state government property....
List such properties with your evidence.

1 Like

Re: BOLA TINUBU... Richest Landlord In NIGERIA by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 04, 2015
ManMountain:

Not so fast. He said "Lagos State properties" not Lagos properties. And stop acting like a cyber tout unless you are one. Respect

12 Likes

Re: BOLA TINUBU... Richest Landlord In NIGERIA by CaptainAmerica1: 8:47pm On Mar 04, 2015
Okwori12:

It is political. The word "allegedly" was used in that documentary throughout. Don't let PDP deceive you.

2 Likes

Re: BOLA TINUBU... Richest Landlord In NIGERIA by simpleseyi: 8:54pm On Mar 04, 2015
Okwori12:

That is great. Does Bola Tinubu has 94 hectares of land at Aviation Village in Abuja like Jonathan? If he doesn't then he should acquire more and surpass Jonathan so that when they two of them die, they will go to heaven/hell with some hectares.

2 Likes

Re: BOLA TINUBU... Richest Landlord In NIGERIA by Okwori12(m): 8:55pm On Mar 04, 2015
CaptainAmerica1:

It is political. The word "allegedly" was used in that documentary throughout. Don't let PDP deceive you.
Thanks so much. I saw his wealth been valued at over One Trillion naira

2 Likes

Re: BOLA TINUBU... Richest Landlord In NIGERIA by owobokiri(m): 9:11pm On Mar 04, 2015
CaptainAmerica1:

Every society produces theives, what you can only find in few cultures are statements like this cleverly deployed by the massively shortchanged all in a bid to defend a clans man. This must be the worst strand of tribalism, where a man is very willing to accept, tolorate and gingerly defend the atrocious conduct of a corrupt monster simply because they share the same tribal origin. You do this while seeing evil in similar acts in far places. There is a reason why kleptomania thrives unchecked in this country. Perculiar cultural dictates in certain places seem to permit authoritarian wrecklessness by village tin gods. . To have a positive fight against corruption, we may need to exorcise certain cultures in this country of their rampaging clannish demons that seem to provide locals with enough reasons not just to loot but also to excitedly defend looters.

1 Like

Re: BOLA TINUBU... Richest Landlord In NIGERIA by MayorofLagos(m): 9:22pm On Mar 04, 2015
Okwori12:

This is a ripoff! Tinubu has stolen Ibo properties in Lagos...this is totally unacceptable! Only Ibos can own 75% of Lagos, anyone else making such claim or ascribed such ownership is a thief!

No wonder Ibos call him thie.fnubu......now i see why! grin

2 Likes

Re: BOLA TINUBU... Richest Landlord In NIGERIA by omololu2020(m): 9:34pm On Mar 04, 2015
owobokiri:

Every society produces theives, what you can only find in few cultures are statements like this cleverly deployed by the massively shortchanged all in a bid to defend a clans man. This must be the worst strand of tribalism, where a man is very willing to accept, tolorate and gingerly defend the atrocious conduct of a corrupt monster simply because they share the same tribal origin. You do this while seeing evil in similar acts in far places. There is a reason why kleptomania thrives unchecked in this country. Perculiar cultural dictates in certain places seem to permit authoritarian wrecklessness by village tin gods. . To have a positive fight against corruption, we may need to exorcise certain cultures in this country of their rampaging clannish demons that seem to provide locals with enough reasons not just to loot but also to excitedly defend looters.
so far it is lagos state money he is stealin,we are ok wit it..u are omo ibo so is none of ur business,n if u are livin in lag n u don't lik d way tinubu owns 70perc of govt properties u can relocate to enugu

3 Likes

Re: BOLA TINUBU... Richest Landlord In NIGERIA by bro4u: 9:36pm On Mar 04, 2015
@op....LIES...LIES...LIES
Re: BOLA TINUBU... Richest Landlord In NIGERIA by owobokiri(m): 9:36pm On Mar 04, 2015
omololu2020:
so far it is lagos state money he is stealin,we are ok wit it..u are omo ibo so is none of ur business,n if u are livin in lag n u don't lik d way tinubu owns 70perc of govt properties u can relocate to enugu
How about now he is trying hard to extend his deadly tentacles to the national level? I should still keep quiet at Enugu?

3 Likes

Re: BOLA TINUBU... Richest Landlord In NIGERIA by omololu2020(m): 9:39pm On Mar 04, 2015
owobokiri:

How about now he is trying hard to extend his deadly tentacles to the national level? I should still keep quiet at Enugu?
u av d right not to vote for his party
Re: BOLA TINUBU... Richest Landlord In NIGERIA by Ojiofor: 9:46pm On Mar 04, 2015
Thie.fnubu can thief the whole of lagos and other wrstside states since his slaves don't mind but he must not be allowed to get close to our national treasures.mean while all hail thie.fnubu of westside!
Re: BOLA TINUBU... Richest Landlord In NIGERIA by owobokiri(m): 9:47pm On Mar 04, 2015
omololu2020:
u av d right not to vote for his party

Constitutionaly, he should be in jail. . He is a menace to good governance. We should not end at avoiding his party, it is a national duty to relocate the frog eyed petty robber to a jail whre he rightly belongs.
Re: BOLA TINUBU... Richest Landlord In NIGERIA by badesco(m): 9:48pm On Mar 04, 2015
ManMountain:

Watch the evidence on AIT every night by 10pm
Re: BOLA TINUBU... Richest Landlord In NIGERIA by omololu2020(m): 9:51pm On Mar 04, 2015
owobokiri:

Constitutionaly, he should be in jail. . He is a menace to good governance. We should not end at avoiding his party, it is a national duty to relocate the frog eyed petty robber to a jail whre he rightly belongs.
so what is stopin d federal govt from prosecutin him?
Re: BOLA TINUBU... Richest Landlord In NIGERIA by Okwori12(m): 9:58pm On Mar 04, 2015
omololu2020:
so what is distobin d federal govt from prosecutin him?
That's what I don't know
Re: BOLA TINUBU... Richest Landlord In NIGERIA by adaweezy(m): 10:40pm On Mar 04, 2015
owobokiri:

educated illiterate
Re: BOLA TINUBU... Richest Landlord In NIGERIA by docsholz(m): 12:13am On Mar 05, 2015
Have u ever seen where a thief is prosecuting a thief, keep waiting for your equally corrupt or worse federal government
Re: BOLA TINUBU... Richest Landlord In NIGERIA by Mckennedy: 2:13am On Mar 05, 2015
omololu2020:

In as much as igbos are paying tax in Lagos and remained Nigeria they have the right to air their opinion..the earlier you get that into your skull the beta for you. Stop playing politics of hate and tribalism.
Re: BOLA TINUBU... Richest Landlord In NIGERIA by Mckennedy: 2:24am On Mar 05, 2015
ManMountain:

here's just few.
1. Owned NNPC Office building in Lagos 
2. Radio Continental 
3. Owned School of Nursing building in Lagos 
4. Tax Collector of Lagos State (owns
5. Ikeja Shopping mall.
6. Wife is a member of the National Assembly 
7. Son-in-law is a member of the National Assembly 
8. Daughter is the President-General of Market Women Association in Lagos 
9. Two of his nephews given tickets to Lagos State House of Assembly 
10. N4 billion government financed property for self at Queens Drive, Lagos. 
11. Owned Royal Gardens Estate, Lekki and a host of others including choice Lagos State Lands he connered to himself, family members and cronnies.

4 Likes

Re: BOLA TINUBU... Richest Landlord In NIGERIA by omololu2020(m): 8:52pm On Mar 05, 2015
Mckennedy:

In as much as igbos are paying tax in Lagos and remained Nigeria they have the right to air their opinion..the earlier you get that into your skull the beta for you. Stop playing politics of hate and tribalism.
nobody is forcin u to live or work n pay ur tax in lagos,u can relocate to d south east..but hia in d south west.no igbo man hav d right to air their opinion

1 Like

Re: BOLA TINUBU... Richest Landlord In NIGERIA by Mckennedy: 9:14pm On Mar 05, 2015
omololu2020:
nobody is forcin u to live or work n pay ur tax in lagos,u can relocate to d south east..but hia in d south west.no igbo man hav d right to air their opinion

Isn't south west not part of Nigeria? Or has it turned Oduduwa Republic? Or don't i have freedom to excise my view? its a reality show and there's nothing hidden about the fact..stop chasing shadows.

1 Like

Re: BOLA TINUBU... Richest Landlord In NIGERIA by omololu2020(m): 11:07pm On Mar 05, 2015
Mckennedy:

Isn't south west not part of Nigeria? Or has it turned Oduduwa Republic? Or don't i have freedom to excise my view? its a reality show and there's nothing hidden about the fact..stop chasing shadows.
well u can keep makin ur point on nairaland while d likes of tinubu keep runin tinz in reality
Re: BOLA TINUBU... Richest Landlord In NIGERIA by owobokiri(m): 11:14pm On Mar 05, 2015
omololu2020:
well u can keep makin ur point on nairaland while d likes of tinubu keep runin tinz in reality

You are as daft as they come. .

1 Like

Re: BOLA TINUBU... Richest Landlord In NIGERIA by omololu2020(m): 12:28am On Mar 06, 2015
owobokiri:

You are as daft as they come. .
ur crazy moda at home,wit a stinkin hole Is daft fvcktard..lagos nah yoruba land,so tinubu can keep stealin mone
Re: BOLA TINUBU... Richest Landlord In NIGERIA by T9ksy(m): 12:46am On Mar 06, 2015
owobokiri:

So you reside in Enugu and yet you are so preoccupied with what is happening in lasgidi?

No wonder your so called "land of the rising sun" is still nothing but a pipe-dream, after so many years of hollow chest-beatings.

I suggest you worry more about your cursed ancestral land.

ibos, been obsessing over Lagos since 1944.

1 Like

Re: BOLA TINUBU... Richest Landlord In NIGERIA by emeka2847: 2:48am On Mar 06, 2015
Okwori12:
[size=16pt]Which report?[/size]
Re: BOLA TINUBU... Richest Landlord In NIGERIA by Mckennedy: 7:31am On Mar 06, 2015
omololu2020:

Is Dat wat u tink? Thanks to GEJ 4 signing freedom of information law bill, soon all these APC criminals will be confronted head on.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Raid On Yahoo Boys: EFCC Should Also Face Buhari – Reno Omokri / 2019: I Will Bring Biafra Back To Nigeria If Elected_ Olawepo Hashim / Gunmen Kidnap Ibrahim Kurami's Wife And Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.