Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,129 members, 7,845,747 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

I Caught An Acquaintance Of Mine In Bed With MY Lecturer... What Do I Do?? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Caught An Acquaintance Of Mine In Bed With MY Lecturer... What Do I Do?? (954 Views)

Married Man In Enugu Caught In Bed With Married Woman (photo) / I Caught My Wife In Bed With Her ‘brother’, Hubby Tells Court / Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Caught An Acquaintance Of Mine In Bed With MY Lecturer... What Do I Do?? by OnyeEgo1(m): 9:41pm On Mar 04, 2015
This have been happening for a long time at my back so they say, the art at which she used to orchestrate her aristo game n kept it hidden for quite sometime now shows only one thing...

I have been in d dark all dis while

This incident took place precisely last week, at her hostel where i bump into them, MY lecturer one dat i revere so much...

A prominent PHd holder n well respected in my school community something like a saint, cos the way HE speaks about morality et al, one wouldn't dare to think of him lying half naked in my GF bed with my now ex stark naked...

This is Bleep.ing damn real, no fictitious writings here...

Presently at the moment my academics are threatened cos the word dat came out of his mouth goes thus:
''ehen U are d one dat is dragging her with me abi''
i was literally dumbfounded

at the moment i felt both betrayed and threatened, we both me n my lecturer haven't been able to look into our eyes or i have not been able to answer his usual funny question n make joke in his class... He used to b my model lecturer...

Say something pple.. How do i beat the situation to my advantage?? #EveningAll
Re: I Caught An Acquaintance Of Mine In Bed With MY Lecturer... What Do I Do?? by Cutehector(m): 9:47pm On Mar 04, 2015
Seems like u r dulling, u should hav taken a pic of dem
Re: I Caught An Acquaintance Of Mine In Bed With MY Lecturer... What Do I Do?? by kestolove95(m): 9:49pm On Mar 04, 2015
Guy...just let. d man knw u not dating d babe and. Tell. D babe to go and tell d. Old idiott dat u not his bf..u jst came to sae hi since. U guyz ar from same place....if not guy...u knw go pass out o...ur. Revenge shud b. Aftr u don collct ur final result..den. U blow evritin out..for nw..play. D mumu boi. Game

2 Likes

Re: I Caught An Acquaintance Of Mine In Bed With MY Lecturer... What Do I Do?? by GboyegaD(m): 9:54pm On Mar 04, 2015
This is a dicey situation however, I would suggest you go talk to him one on one in his office. You can go with a recorder to record the conversation as well so that should he want to discriminate you, you have an evidence. But please, do not make any silly attempt to blackmail him I beg of you.
Re: I Caught An Acquaintance Of Mine In Bed With MY Lecturer... What Do I Do?? by vjsmiles: 9:55pm On Mar 04, 2015
YOU JUST HIT THE JACKPOT grin

IF YOU AINT GETTING FIRST CLASS THEN I WOUKD PROBABLY NAME YOU "OLODO"" angry
Re: I Caught An Acquaintance Of Mine In Bed With MY Lecturer... What Do I Do?? by SuperSuave(m): 9:57pm On Mar 04, 2015
Konji na bastard!
Re: I Caught An Acquaintance Of Mine In Bed With MY Lecturer... What Do I Do?? by OnyeEgo1(m): 10:03pm On Mar 04, 2015
Cutehector:
Seems like u r dulling, u should hav taken a pic of dem

a pix of dem?? whereby i was still in total shock, i wasn't agreeing with my eyes...
U won't understand sha

1 Like

Re: I Caught An Acquaintance Of Mine In Bed With MY Lecturer... What Do I Do?? by Cutehector(m): 10:05pm On Mar 04, 2015
OnyeEgo1:

a pix of dem?? whereby i was still in total shock, i wasn't agreeing with my eyes...
U won't understand sha
hmm. U reallise how much dat pic would hav fetchd u. Well bottom line is dat u dnt trust any lecturer
Re: I Caught An Acquaintance Of Mine In Bed With MY Lecturer... What Do I Do?? by vislabraye(m): 10:23pm On Mar 04, 2015
There's nothing you can do. Just don't say anything to her or him. You should rather be glad U found them out.
Re: I Caught An Acquaintance Of Mine In Bed With MY Lecturer... What Do I Do?? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 04, 2015
this thing happen to me some years back..... during my final year we wrote a hard exam course that time and 80% of the class failed it... that was our final year 1st semester..... so the result was upgraded but the man left mine course of my gf. and I never fail any course before.... omo I had extra year cause of this single course o but when I wanted to re-sit for the exam the man called me in d exam hall and apologise to me and he said I had my result that time that I had E. the next thing was tears coming out from my eyes..... I was sort of words that day..... but I thank jah cause the girl self didn't grad cause she's an epitome of failure.....
Re: I Caught An Acquaintance Of Mine In Bed With MY Lecturer... What Do I Do?? by amokeme(f): 12:46am On Mar 05, 2015
all of a sudden people are catching people in the act on NL undecided

(1) (Reply)

Good People Still Exist,checkout Dis Resturant Owner's Note / 5 Ways Kids Who Grew Up In A Single Parent Home Love Differently / Your Landlord/landlady handling Your Spouse In Your New Apartment...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.