Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Fran6ik Best Price Powerbanks Pre-order From China - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Fran6ik Best Price Powerbanks Pre-order From China (2977 Views)

ORDER FROM USA, CHINA AND DUBAI WITH FAST DELIVERY / Wholesale Give Away Price Powerbanks In Packs / Buy Laptop Powerbanks , Deep Cycle Batteries And Solar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fran6ik Best Price Powerbanks Pre-order From China by Fran6ik: 1:08pm On May 24, 2015
dagok:
I want to order for 10pices of 5600mah Power Bank from you dis week but my fear is dat.....
1.How Sure you are i dnt want situation i wil pay for 70% now and i wouldnt see anything remember dat there is nothing i wil use to trace you.
2.Is there anything dat u can use to prove it 4my people in nairaland dat if we pay we are going to receive our goods between the stipulated time u said.

If you can give me 100% assurance dat u are Real and Genuine am ready to do dis Power Bank Bussines with you....Thanks.
For my genuity, my account name which i wil gv to u is also my facebook i.d which u can add me on, bt to gv u more reasons to do biz wit me, since am a student, I will share u my skul i.d (Delta State Univ) via whatsapp and NIMC i.d. Other relevant docs if needed i can share for u to prove my realness bro.
Re: Fran6ik Best Price Powerbanks Pre-order From China by Fran6ik: 1:12pm On May 24, 2015
Also note d period i gave dere i just extended, bt d delivery wil b made long b4 den
Re: Fran6ik Best Price Powerbanks Pre-order From China by dagok(f): 1:59pm On May 24, 2015
Fran6ik:

For my genuity, my account name which i wil gv to u is also my facebook i.d which u can add me on, bt to gv u more reasons to do biz wit me, since am a student, I will share u my skul i.d (Delta State Univ) via whatsapp and NIMC i.d. Other relevant docs if needed i can share for u to prove my realness bro.
Okay bro Can you show me the pix of different 5600mah Power Bank you deal with and the price for each, i will start with 10pcs first.
Re: Fran6ik Best Price Powerbanks Pre-order From China by dagok(f): 2:02pm On May 24, 2015
Fran6ik:
Also note d period i gave dere i just extended, bt d delivery wil b made long b4 den
And have you come across dis type of power bank... Pix attached below

Re: Fran6ik Best Price Powerbanks Pre-order From China by lordkrato(m): 9:04pm On May 24, 2015
Fran6ik:

dagok:
And have you come across dis type of power bank... Pix attached below

Nairalanders kindly beware of this Francis guy.

I came across a thread of his whereby he said that he had powerbanks for sale. Me, running a growing website on tech thought it was a good idea . It WASN'T.

When I ordered for the goods, they first came later than we first agreed, I called that off as Nigerian factor. Next when I opened the cartons, I saw a lot of battered and scratched powerbanks in there. I immediately called him up and he started his chronicles of excuses saying he's in school, he didn't know, someone packed it for him, it was during the importation that the issue came in and all that crap. Even though I paid more than his quoted price here as I didn't want to deal in bad faith.

I asked him for a refund so that I return the goods, he suggested a compensation. 3k out of 24 was returned. Another mistake, well that wasn't so avoidable due to current fuel scarcity and electricity wahala

As of this morning that power came on for a while, only 20 out of 30 are ready for sale, and that's too be a huge discount due to it's battered state. I even cleaned them with cleaning fluids, spent time and energy with them and I'm telling you, the fact that this guy thinks he's a student makes him think this is an assignment his lecturer asked for that he can do anyhow. This is Business. He isn't replying my whatsapp messages now, Francis come and carry your jalopy because you can't reap where you didn't sow.

Attached is a pic of a powerbank I charged this morning to full capacity then only used 25%before it caught fire.

This same powerbank I complained didn't retain charge well.

In short, I'm tired!!! sad

Haba!

Re: Fran6ik Best Price Powerbanks Pre-order From China by dagok(f): 9:40pm On May 24, 2015
lordkrato:

I came across a thread of his whereby he said that he had powerbanks for sale. Me, running a growing website on tech thought it was a good idea . It WASN'T.

When I ordered for the goods, they first came later than we first agreed, I called that off as Nigerian factor. Next when I opened the cartons, I saw a lot of battered and scratched powerbanks in there. I immediately called him up and he started his chronicles of excuses saying he's in school, he didn't know, someone packed it for him, it was during the importation that the issue came in and all that crap. Even though I paid more than his quoted price here as I didn't want to deal in bad faith.

I asked him for a refund so that I return the goods, he suggested a compensation. 3k out of 24 was returned. Another mistake, well that wasn't so avoidable due to current fuel scarcity and electricity wahala

As of this morning that power came on for a while, only 20 out of 30 are ready for sale, and that's too be a huge discount due to it's battered state. I even cleaned them with cleaning fluids, spent time and energy with them and I'm telling you, the fact that this guy thinks he's a student makes him think this is an assignment his lecturer asked for that he can do anyhow. This is Business. He isn't replying my whatsapp messages now, Francis come and carry your jalopy because you can't reap where you didn't sow.

Attached is a pic of a powerbank I charged this morning to full capacity then only used 25%before it caught fire.

Haba!
Thanks Guy am planning of order 10pcs by tomorrow... But thank God for the tips I will wait of 3weeks order it on aliexpress... Thanks guy
Re: Fran6ik Best Price Powerbanks Pre-order From China by dav8id(m): 11:01pm On May 24, 2015
lordkrato:

Haba!

its a pity and sorry for your lose...what do you expect from babies importers For reliable and 100% sure of real capacity power bank then i suggest you contact mayorall enterprises.

mayorall power bank is real capacity and reliable..i personal use his power bank and also buy in bulk and resell.pls stay off from cheap power bank and go for relaible.its a pity you see people selling 20,000mah at #3500 haba check am nah...
Re: Fran6ik Best Price Powerbanks Pre-order From China by lordkrato(m): 12:49am On May 25, 2015
dagok:
Thanks Guy am planning of order 10pcs by tomorrow... But thank God for the tips I will wait of 3weeks order it on aliexpress... Thanks guy

You're welcome. We need to effect change from ourselves. Without standards, were not different from lower animals.
Re: Fran6ik Best Price Powerbanks Pre-order From China by mayorall(m): 6:35am On May 25, 2015
dav8id:

its a pity and sorry for your lose...what do you expect from babies importers For reliable and 100% sure of real capacity power bank then i suggest you contact mayorall enterprises.

mayorall power bank is real capacity and reliable..i personal use his power bank and also buy in bulk and resell.pls stay off from cheap power bank and go for relaible.its a pity you see people selling 20,000mah at #3500 haba check am nah...

Thanks boss. God bless the works of your hands sir.
Re: Fran6ik Best Price Powerbanks Pre-order From China by Hardheolar(m): 3:44pm On May 25, 2015
Fran6ik:
you cant get that exact capacity as indicated on it bro. The strenght always drop due to internal powerloss on it. Though we still have some high end powerbanks that are very close to dat indicated though it doesnt move market here
wat about something like this.

Re: Fran6ik Best Price Powerbanks Pre-order From China by Hardheolar(m): 3:49pm On May 25, 2015
dagok:
can u help with the link and how much is it for the 10pcs
Re: Fran6ik Best Price Powerbanks Pre-order From China by dagok(f): 4:03pm On May 25, 2015
Hardheolar:
can u help with the link and how much is it for the 10pcs
.. Add me On Whatsaap to give you the link 08132355293
Re: Fran6ik Best Price Powerbanks Pre-order From China by Hardheolar(m): 4:14pm On May 25, 2015
dagok:
.. Add me On Whatsaap to give you the link 08132355293
haba bros. Just d link alone. Why go on whatsapp again.
Re: Fran6ik Best Price Powerbanks Pre-order From China by dagok(f): 6:12pm On May 25, 2015
Hardheolar:
haba bros. Just d link alone. Why go on whatsapp again.
dats it...
Re: Fran6ik Best Price Powerbanks Pre-order From China by Fran6ik: 2:36pm On May 26, 2015
lordkrato:

Haba!
Bro i never expected u to post dis on my thread whereas u knw d 3 dat wasnt okay wasnt my fault nd we av settled on dat. Y say i dnt reply u on whatsapp whereas we av been chattin n its u dat doesnt use ur watsapp fone frequently? The number u claims aswell nt to be wat i quoted on d page bt i clearly told u dat was wat remained b4 u purchased! Am sure i stated as well there it was from my stocked goods therefore accepted ur complains nd we see to a compliance to it amicably then why choose to tarnish my image here? I dont av anytin to say, but all is well n i leave it to God! Never wanted to reply u here bt just av to to clear the viewers mindset on me. Thanks.
Re: Fran6ik Best Price Powerbanks Pre-order From China by Fran6ik: 2:44pm On May 26, 2015
dav8id:

@ u dav8id, i never knew u were the adult importer here on nairaland while i am the baby, Oga importer as claim to be, please with d name of Allah try to ask questns b4 u insult nr condemn anybody here, i am very sorry to ansa u lik dis bt just av to clear d peoples mind, and for real i cant remember any topic u opend to teach importatn as the Oga importer.
Re: Fran6ik Best Price Powerbanks Pre-order From China by Fran6ik: 2:52pm On May 26, 2015
dagok:
Okay bro Can you show me the pix of different 5600mah Power Bank you deal with and the price for each, i will start with 10pcs first.
Bro if u stil want to do biz wit me, u can continue nt minding all these, he both frm my stocked while urs on this page is a preoder, which i am buyin out on ur behalf directly to u. I tink i sent u a link where i talk abt powerbanks on whatsapp so u can read tru n knw hw it works in terms of actual capacity:price
Re: Fran6ik Best Price Powerbanks Pre-order From China by lordkrato(m): 12:17pm On May 28, 2015
Fran6ik:

Bro i never expected u to post dis on my thread whereas u knw d 3 dat wasnt okay wasnt my fault nd we av settled on dat. Y say i dnt reply u on whatsapp whereas we av been chattin n its u dat doesnt use ur watsapp fone frequently? The number u claims aswell nt to be wat i quoted on d page bt i clearly told u dat was wat remained b4 u purchased! Am sure i stated as well there it was from my stocked goods therefore accepted ur complains nd we see to a compliance to it amicably then why choose to tarnish my image here? I dont av anytin to say, but all is well n i leave it to God! Never wanted to reply u here bt just av to to clear the viewers mindset on me. Thanks.

When people make errors and call upon God I really get pissed.. For goodness sakes I'm giving you constructive criticism here because you're not taking this seriously like a businessman should.

Check my posts I'm someone who hates false alarms especially without reason however your stories where getting too much and I had to call you out here.

If it were myself I would have picked the lessons, apologized and then moved onto rectifying my errors till all parties were satisfied..

I sell watches, gadgets etc. I've been here on nairaland since 2009 so I'm not one small boy who registered yesterday and started ranting.

Learn Francis, learn.

Best regards.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Server Room Temperature & Environmental Monitoring Systems / Best Rate For Your Gift Cards(all Gift Cards) / Used Laptops From N5000.new Laptops From N45,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.