Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,645 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Ever Encountered This Fearsome Poisonous Rodent That Strikes Us With Terror - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ever Encountered This Fearsome Poisonous Rodent That Strikes Us With Terror (810 Views)

Thunder Strikes Woman To Death In Ohafia, Abia - Facebook User / 'Taking Fanta, Sprite With Vitamin C Is Poisonous' - Court Orders NAFDAC To Warn / When Disaster Strikes: Some Of The Most Shocking Survival Stories Ever. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Encountered This Fearsome Poisonous Rodent That Strikes Us With Terror by spinna: 11:33pm On Mar 04, 2015
Called Asin in Yoruba but has it ever bitten you ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tme4q-jDG14
Re: Ever Encountered This Fearsome Poisonous Rodent That Strikes Us With Terror by Nobody: 11:42pm On Mar 04, 2015
EH! DAT RAT -LIKE CREATURE, LEGEND HAS IT DAT IF IT BITES U, U WILL RUN MAD,

IT PLENTY FOR OUR BACKYARD LIKE MAD.( OUR FORMER HOUSE) .

I COULD REMEMBER ONE NIGHT WHEN I WAS LIKE 6 YEARS OLD, I FOLLOWED MY ELDER BROTHER TO WATCH MAN U VS EVERTON THAT NIGHT , AS WE WERE RETURNING LATE AT NIGHT I SAW IT, I ACTUALLY THOUGHT IT WAS A RAT, AS I ALERTED MY BRO, HE RAN AWAY AS IF HE SAW A LION, (HE WAS 18 YEARS OLD)

MY DAD LAUGHED SO HARD THAT DAY,.. HE WAS JUST SCREAMING " ASIRIN, ASIRIN, E GBA MI O!..

AND THIS GUY WAS ALWAYS FORMING BAD GUY...

WE STILL CALL HIM ASIRIN TILL DATE
Re: Ever Encountered This Fearsome Poisonous Rodent That Strikes Us With Terror by spinna: 11:52pm On Mar 04, 2015
ASIRIN grin

hmm if it bites you you run mad, is that rabies ? But it has some wicked teeth though
Re: Ever Encountered This Fearsome Poisonous Rodent That Strikes Us With Terror by 19naia(m): 4:08am On Mar 05, 2015
They have a bad smell to them also.. Almost like a skunk.. I have caught them before when i made live capture rat traps when i lived in Akure in the 1980's...

(1) (Reply)

Mysterious Uses Of Table Salt / 14 Highly Effective Ways To Remove Pimples Overnight / Any Alternative For Goitre Outside Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.