Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,021 members, 7,828,590 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Meet The Biracial Twins No One Believes Are Sisters - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Biracial Twins No One Believes Are Sisters (5366 Views)

Lola Omota-Okoye And Tania Omotayo Are Sisters / PHOTOS: Phyno Also Shows Off The Guys He Believes Are Made Of Black In Enugu / Meet The Biracial Twins No One Believes Are Sisters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Biracial Twins No One Believes Are Sisters by Nobody: 11:56pm On Mar 04, 2015
Born in 1997 to a white father and a half-Jamaican mother, the sisters have grown accustomed to getting mistaken for being just friends — and they have even had to produce their birth certificates in order to prove they are in fact related, Barcroft Media reports. “No one ever believes we are twins because I am white and Maria is black,” Lucy explained. “Even when we dress alike, we still don’t even look like sisters, let alone twins.”
After giving birth naturally, the twins’ mother, Donna Douglas, did a double-take as she looked at her read more here http://24revistas..com/2015/03/meet-biracial-twins-no-one-believes-are.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Meet The Biracial Twins No One Believes Are Sisters by Nobody: 12:10am On Mar 05, 2015
THE DARK GIRL IS SO PRETTY

OYINBO PEPPER

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Biracial Twins No One Believes Are Sisters by ItsAnderson: 12:11am On Mar 05, 2015
You deserve it
Re: Meet The Biracial Twins No One Believes Are Sisters by Nobody: 12:52am On Mar 05, 2015
Yes. The God of biology

1 Like

Re: Meet The Biracial Twins No One Believes Are Sisters by HrtBrkSteve(m): 1:26am On Mar 05, 2015
Errm, maybe their mom got poked by a black guy just before/after been poked by her white husby, resulting in what we seeing right here. My opinion, though.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Biracial Twins No One Believes Are Sisters by hilary26(m): 2:08am On Mar 05, 2015
It's possible. It's nature. Just like in a dog. If you crossbreed a bullmastif with an eke-uke..you ll hv some full bullmastif, some half bull-half eke, some full eke-uke. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Biracial Twins No One Believes Are Sisters by Nobody: 6:41am On Mar 05, 2015
Genetics.
Re: Meet The Biracial Twins No One Believes Are Sisters by Ariyke: 6:56am On Mar 05, 2015
Wow
Re: Meet The Biracial Twins No One Believes Are Sisters by AbuMikey(m): 7:53am On Mar 05, 2015
HrtBrkSteve:
Errm, maybe their mom got poked by a black guy just before/after been poked by her white husby, resulting in what we seeing right here. My opinion, though.

Did You see in the write-up that their Dad is white, and their Mom Jamaican? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Biracial Twins No One Believes Are Sisters by Topsy42(f): 8:10am On Mar 05, 2015
the mum is a jamaican lady nd they ar black so d dark girl took her mum complexion while d white girl took d dad's [quote
author=HrtBrkSteve post=31312518]Errm, maybe their mom got poked by a
black guy just before/after been poked by her white husby, resulting in
what we seeing right here. My opinion, though.[/quote]
Re: Meet The Biracial Twins No One Believes Are Sisters by alberto2k(m): 8:19am On Mar 05, 2015
Mehn... How can this be?

their mama don collect egusi and okra soup grin
Re: Meet The Biracial Twins No One Believes Are Sisters by Nonybb: 8:22am On Mar 05, 2015
Formed by two egg$
Re: Meet The Biracial Twins No One Believes Are Sisters by ejiro2130(m): 9:51am On Mar 05, 2015
Since man started having unusual sseexxx at unusual position in unusual places why won't this happen??

This night it's mouth, 2moro it's nose next is puuuussssyy then anal abeg I Don tire
Re: Meet The Biracial Twins No One Believes Are Sisters by ifoundmyperfect: 12:29pm On Mar 05, 2015
HrtBrkSteve:

Charles Darwin, this your theory get as e be...
This goes to show the world that my God of Creation has got no limit or boundaries... He is a God of Awesome Wonder.. cheesy
Re: Meet The Biracial Twins No One Believes Are Sisters by otipoju(m): 3:52pm On Mar 05, 2015
HrtBrkSteve:

Did you read the story at all.
Re: Meet The Biracial Twins No One Believes Are Sisters by hatux: 5:07pm On Mar 05, 2015
dovelike:
Yes. The God of biology
Who's the god of biology if may ask?
Re: Meet The Biracial Twins No One Believes Are Sisters by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 05, 2015
hatux:
Who's the god of biology if may ask?
The one in heaven?
Re: Meet The Biracial Twins No One Believes Are Sisters by hatux: 5:38pm On Mar 05, 2015
dovelike:

The one in heaven?
Okay! Cos him just save you now.. smiley

1 Like

Re: Meet The Biracial Twins No One Believes Are Sisters by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 05, 2015
hatux:
Okay! Cos him just save you now.. smiley
Lol

1 Like

Re: Meet The Biracial Twins No One Believes Are Sisters by ibkgab001: 6:50pm On Mar 05, 2015
Aye toto that is the evidence that God can not be studied
Re: Meet The Biracial Twins No One Believes Are Sisters by MisterLongman(m): 6:54pm On Mar 05, 2015
ifoundmyperfect:

Charles Darwin, this your theory get as e be...
This goes to show the world that my God of Creation has got no limit or boundaries... He is a God of Awesome Wonder.. cheesy
I guess you skipped the part where the mum was said to be. Half jamaican.....
Well if you know charles darwin then you must have heard about genetics
Re: Meet The Biracial Twins No One Believes Are Sisters by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 05, 2015
Awesome God! Shame to rascists all over the world.

God is great. Allahu akbar!
Re: Meet The Biracial Twins No One Believes Are Sisters by MzteejaY(f): 7:08pm On Mar 05, 2015
Amazing. Its interesting to note that the three oldest siblings are lighter than marie and darker than lucy(in-between). Their older sister is the prettiest.

Re: Meet The Biracial Twins No One Believes Are Sisters by FoxyFlow(m): 8:09pm On Mar 05, 2015
Me? I must comment and I just did..

Still I Fuckzy..!
Re: Meet The Biracial Twins No One Believes Are Sisters by cesarblu: 11:24pm On Apr 25, 2015
Nonybb:
Formed by two egg$
YH

(1) (Reply)

Popular Big Boy "Dollypizzle" Buys 2019 Roll Royce, Visits His Mum In Agege. / WARDROBE MALFUNCTION - Beyonce's Boobs Fall Out During A Performance At Concert / Pink Lady! Dencia Flaunts Her Customised Pink G Wagon (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.