Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,004 members, 7,835,400 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

My Business 1 0 1: The Entrepreneurs' Lounge - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Business 1 0 1: The Entrepreneurs' Lounge (870 Views)

"2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS / Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow / Her Fasting Is Affecting My Business. Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Business 1 0 1: The Entrepreneurs' Lounge by Maximus85(m): 12:34am On Mar 05, 2015
Introduction.

You've just been so fortunate to have stumbled, or invited to this page. You won't regret it.

Unemployment and underemployment is the major problem
facing Nigerians today and it will remain as far as the
population continue to grow and our Universities continue to produce 100s of thousand graduates who won't all get
employed.

Lets face the fact, the jobs are there but it can't be enough to go round.

Services provision is the way out. 1 out of every 20 graduates can boast of getting a well paid job after service.
So, don't just say "I'm still an undergraduate for now" I'm on
first class (cgpa) Its an issue that concerns all. The labour
market is hard.

When gainfully employed, one can have a take home of say
N300,000. You might be laughing at me now. Yes! You're
right, how many graduates can secure such a job? You can
make more than that - offering services without a shi-shi as
capital. Yes! Zero Capital.

You must have encountered business consultants who preach Fishery, Recharge Cards, Forex, Football Betting etc as business opportunities that could pay your bills. Yes! these businesses are viable but one still need some capital to startup.

Let's leave selling, risking and do something else.
What could that be?
Keep your fingers crossed and watch the space.

NB: If you feel this page has a potential to help people earn a living for and by themselves, please invite others.
There is "I can" in I can't.
Re: My Business 1 0 1: The Entrepreneurs' Lounge by eliok(m): 1:42am On Mar 05, 2015
what are you saying? came here to read bussiness 101 as i found on www.howtogetyouwin.com but ....
Re: My Business 1 0 1: The Entrepreneurs' Lounge by gurusmac4: 9:43am On Mar 05, 2015
Learn more here (www.Biz world forum.com)
Re: My Business 1 0 1: The Entrepreneurs' Lounge by Maximus85(m): 10:42pm On Mar 05, 2015
No one is a teacher here. I'm just trying to open our eyes to zero capital businesses around. thanks for the link though, its been helpful.
Re: My Business 1 0 1: The Entrepreneurs' Lounge by Nobody: 11:27pm On Mar 05, 2015
Maximus85:
No one is a teacher here. I'm just trying to open our eyes to zero capital businesses around. thanks for the link though, its been helpful.
okay

Re: My Business 1 0 1: The Entrepreneurs' Lounge by nairalanduser: 6:26am On Mar 06, 2015
[quote author=Maximus85 post=3
There is "I can" in I can't.[/quote]

Ride on maximus
Re: My Business 1 0 1: The Entrepreneurs' Lounge by sammiewayo(m): 10:22am On Mar 06, 2015
Hello Everyone,

For those who have terrace building permits in abuja and have no funds to execute.

kindly call 08068053790

(1) (Reply)

Help With Paypal / Please I Need An Idea For A Poultry Bussiness / BVN Saga: An Experience By Femi Owolabi (must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.