Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

PEJ Open Up On How She Hate The Northern Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PEJ Open Up On How She Hate The Northern Nigeria (4283 Views)

Buhari: Nigerians Are Suspicious, Open Up Now – Doctors Tell Presidency / I Never Said Nigeria Will Burn If I Open Up – Jonathan’s Ex-adc, Col Adegbe / Ojogbane Adegbe: 'Nigeria Will Burn If I Open Up On Arms Deal' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

PEJ Open Up On How She Hate The Northern Nigeria by RealYaks: 1:01am On Mar 05, 2015
Dame Patience Jonathan unraveling, fires an
unprovoked salvo at the Almajiris from
Northern Nigeria: Yesterday in Calabar, she
told a crowd of PDP Supporters to stone anyone
caught mentioning CHANGE to death.
Today she has a new concept! Hear the
Dame in her most uncharacteristic, uncivilised,
unintelligent,
uncouth and prebendal element! “Our people
no dey born shildren wey dem no dey fit
count. Our men no dey born shildren throway for
street. We no dey like the people for that
side.” – Patience Faka Goodluck Jonathan.
Re: PEJ Open Up On How She Hate The Northern Nigeria by pacesetter939: 1:04am On Mar 05, 2015
This dumb of a woman sure has a mental issue.

3 Likes

Re: PEJ Open Up On How She Hate The Northern Nigeria by HrtBrkSteve(m): 1:07am On Mar 05, 2015
If truly she made that statement,then that's so silly and stupid of her, considering being the first lady of the nation. On a more serious note, that woman needs to know what she utters in public.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: PEJ Open Up On How She Hate The Northern Nigeria by seunfly: 1:19am On Mar 05, 2015
Do you think she is the only one preaching hatred? Watch the campaign very well, you will know hatred is the bases of a particular party.

5 Likes

Re: PEJ Open Up On How She Hate The Northern Nigeria by killuminati(m): 1:49am On Mar 05, 2015
Stupeed presidential b'itch! Fruitless woman with a barren womb... God will destroy this witch very soon she and her wicked husby..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: PEJ Open Up On How She Hate The Northern Nigeria by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:51am On Mar 05, 2015
APC should transcribe/translate this to Hausa/Fulani and use it in the north.

9 Likes

Re: PEJ Open Up On How She Hate The Northern Nigeria by egift(m): 1:56am On Mar 05, 2015
It will be very appalling to retain the administration. Buhari is Nigeria need.

3 Likes

Re: PEJ Open Up On How She Hate The Northern Nigeria by azzima(m): 3:11am On Mar 05, 2015
HrtBrkSteve:
If truly she made that statement,then that's so silly and stupid of her, considering being the first lady of the nation. On a more serious note, that woman needs to know what she utters in public.
this is what you get when you vote illiterates into power.MUMU NIGERIANS!!

5 Likes

Re: PEJ Open Up On How She Hate The Northern Nigeria by Mynd44: 4:40am On Mar 05, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
APC should transcribe/translate this to Hausa/Fulani and use it against her husband in the north.
She made the statement of Tuesday in Calabar. I saw it and guess the next place I found it...Nasir El'Rufai's facebook page.

Some people should be be gagged I swear

2 Likes

Re: PEJ Open Up On How She Hate The Northern Nigeria by OtunbaJega: 4:47am On Mar 05, 2015
I think say na only womb this woman no get.. i just sabi say she no get brain too...

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PEJ Open Up On How She Hate The Northern Nigeria by segethy(m): 4:59am On Mar 05, 2015
Na like this e go dey go? See divided Nigeria shocked .... How can a whole first lady say such? All in d name of campagn... I weep for this country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PEJ Open Up On How She Hate The Northern Nigeria by tit(f): 5:10am On Mar 05, 2015
you can only hate the statement if you do not take care of your kids.
east, west, north and south, anybody that gives birth to children without counting is not one of us.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: PEJ Open Up On How She Hate The Northern Nigeria by samoks(m): 5:12am On Mar 05, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
APC should transcribe/translate this to Hausa/Fulani and use it against her husband in the north.

Like seriously? Are you this desperate? So APC should transcribe it in Hausa/Fulani and spread the 'hatred'? Is this your end game? Let me ask you, where in the post did she mention NORTH?

Why spread hate? I'm very sure you have never lived in the North nor experienced their 'wrath' at any slightest provocation.

All i see is that you are just after political power....not minding how many people that are killed in the process.

Do not get me wrong, i am not in support of whatsoever 'nonsense' she spills, but tell me, how are you different from her based on this your own way of thinking?

RealYaks:
unintelligent,

Op how can you proof she was/is referring to northerners? I have read your post severally and I couldn't find where she mentioned northerners.

I think it is you who hates northerners.

Please this election shouldn't be a do or die. Stop spreading this kind of lies just to steer up hatred between regions.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: PEJ Open Up On How She Hate The Northern Nigeria by M4gunners: 5:17am On Mar 05, 2015
killuminati:
Stupeed presidential b'itch! Fruitless woman with a barren womb... God will destroy this witch very soon she and her wicked husby..
Back to sender.

5 Likes

Re: PEJ Open Up On How She Hate The Northern Nigeria by M4gunners: 5:25am On Mar 05, 2015
RealYaks:
unintelligent,
Useless Op! You are the one calling northerners Children name not PEJ. Try harder to make people hate her and her husband. NOW I SAID IT.THE NORTHERNERS DEY BORN TROWAWAY.NA COW DIA PIKIN DEY FOLLOW FOLLOW.OR CARRI GUNS AND BOMB. U CAN NOW FACE ME OK BLEEP U.

3 Likes

Re: PEJ Open Up On How She Hate The Northern Nigeria by sirrinky: 5:34am On Mar 05, 2015
Go sir don
Re: PEJ Open Up On How She Hate The Northern Nigeria by owobokiri(m): 5:38am On Mar 05, 2015
samoks:

Like seriously? Are you this desperate? So APC should transcribe it in Hausa/Fulani and spread the 'hatred'? Is this your end game? Let me ask you, where in the post did she mention NORTH?

Why spread hate? I'm very sure you have never lived in the North nor experienced their 'wrath' at any slightest provocation.

All i see is that you are just after political power....not minding how many people that are killed in the process.

Do not get me wrong, i am not in support of whatsoever 'nonsense' she spills, but tell me, how are you different from her based on this your own way of thinking?

Op how can you proof she was/is referring to northerners? I have read your post severally and I couldn't find where she mentioned northerners.

Please this election shouldn't be a do or die. Stop spreading this kind of lies just to steer up hatred between regions.

You are preaching to the tone deaf. It is obvious that some people desperate to come back to power through the backdoor will do everything, twist every statement, insult everybody and forge every document to actualise their goals. If they are so determined to destroy the country in order to achieve power, you start to wonder what they intend to do with power afterwards. .

2 Likes

Re: PEJ Open Up On How She Hate The Northern Nigeria by kasheemawo(m): 5:57am On Mar 05, 2015
yet they want them to vote for them
Re: PEJ Open Up On How She Hate The Northern Nigeria by toprealman: 6:08am On Mar 05, 2015
azzima:
this is what you get when you vote illiterates into power.MUMU NIGERIANS!!
FOR YOUR INFO GEJ IS WELL EDUCATED UNLIKE GMB WHO IS NOT. WHO BE MUMU NOW, NO BE YOU? GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT NEXT TIME.
Re: PEJ Open Up On How She Hate The Northern Nigeria by wemmieslim(f): 6:14am On Mar 05, 2015
Nawa o..,
This election should come and go already so that people will be sane again.
Re: PEJ Open Up On How She Hate The Northern Nigeria by toprealman: 6:14am On Mar 05, 2015
AS MUCH AS PEOPLE DETEST THIS WOMAN, SHE NEVER MENTIONED THE NORTHERNS AND WHY GIVE BIRTH ONLY TO THROW THE BABY TO THE STREET? MAKES NO SENSE WHATSOEVER BESIDES A CLEAR CONSCIENCE FEARS NO ACCUSATION.

2 Likes

Re: PEJ Open Up On How She Hate The Northern Nigeria by vanunu: 6:15am On Mar 05, 2015
Pej deserves to be paid for yabbing foolish people who marry many women and born kids like dogs in this modern age,.

4 Likes

Re: PEJ Open Up On How She Hate The Northern Nigeria by vanunu: 6:20am On Mar 05, 2015
Owerri people dey talk say de yabbing of a foolish man is a lesson to him, and the person that yabs, deserves to be paid every month

1 Like

Re: PEJ Open Up On How She Hate The Northern Nigeria by disloman(m): 6:28am On Mar 05, 2015
toprealman:
FOR YOUR INFO GEJ IS WELL EDUCATED UNLIKE GMB WHO IS NOT. WHO BE MUMU NOW, NO BE YOU? GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT NEXT TIME.
Pls tell us,who is behaving uneducated n educated?
Re: PEJ Open Up On How She Hate The Northern Nigeria by bangiskings: 6:32am On Mar 05, 2015
I know now why she is barren

2 Likes

Re: PEJ Open Up On How She Hate The Northern Nigeria by midolian(m): 6:41am On Mar 05, 2015
Sheppopotamus of her kind.
Re: PEJ Open Up On How She Hate The Northern Nigeria by Nobody: 6:42am On Mar 05, 2015
tit:
you can only hate the statement if you do not take care of your kids.
east, west, north and south, anybody that gives birth to children without counting is not one of us.

correct...some posts after the tit suzzie were from humans;but all posts before the tit suzzie were from whinning,ugly losers and failures..

GEJ FOR '15
Re: PEJ Open Up On How She Hate The Northern Nigeria by NDPVF(m): 6:54am On Mar 05, 2015
RealYaks:
unintelligent,
Please i didn't see anywhere in her statement that she mentioned "North".Are you also saying that 'Almajirism' is good for Nigeria as a nation,(though i didnt see where she mention Almajiri)?
Re: PEJ Open Up On How She Hate The Northern Nigeria by NDPVF(m): 7:04am On Mar 05, 2015
[s]
bangiskings:
I know now why she is barren
[/s]Chief arbiter of human misery.clap for yourself.so tell us,why are you being ravaged by poverty,since you know why the Firstlady is barren?.
Re: PEJ Open Up On How She Hate The Northern Nigeria by NDPVF(m): 7:10am On Mar 05, 2015
[s]
killuminati:
[/s]That she is fruitless doesnt confer you or your ilks the right to being reproducing like fishes in the water,without any single plan for their future,and you allow them to roaming around the streets begging.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PEJ Open Up On How She Hate The Northern Nigeria by NDPVF(m): 7:18am On Mar 05, 2015
[s]
OrlandoOwoh:
[/s]Of course we know your type,the type that has been spreading hate and lies against this government so as to be voted out.unfortunately for you,it isnt working.your plan of grabbing power has been bursted by northern youths,and they knows your plans.BTW,did you read anywhere PEJ mentioned 'north or almajiri' in that statement?.or north synonymous with that?
Re: PEJ Open Up On How She Hate The Northern Nigeria by Horllamideh(m): 7:26am On Mar 05, 2015
samoks:

Read her statement again,this time with your 'bigot' mode turned off

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 8 Senators That Loss Their Seats / Pastor Spotted Preaching With His Machine Gun Beside Him (see Photo) / Middle Belt, Benue And The Civil War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.