Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,225 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

A Piece Of My Mind To EVERY "Whom It May Concern"! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Piece Of My Mind To EVERY "Whom It May Concern"! (398 Views)

Why You Need To Make Heaven Your Primary Concern / Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) / A Piece Of My Mind To EVERY "Whom It May Concern"! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Piece Of My Mind To EVERY "Whom It May Concern"! by PMB007: 1:18am On Mar 05, 2015
Maybe by default, by ignorance or even by sheer foolishness, you didn't know beforehand; every good and valuable things in this World comes COVERED. Gold, diamonds, pearls and other things of such are never found lying around uselessly in their natural states; usually embedded deeply in tough and protective outer coverings, lots of effort and hard work is needed to get to them - this is what makes them VALUABLE!
Naturally or artificially, the fruits and foods we consume as well all come with some form of wrappings or coverings, for added value and appeal, with some even having more than one wrappings; hence, if we were asked to choose between a fully_wrapped, partially/scantily wrapped or a totally unwrapped bar of chocolate of loaf of bread from a sales shelf, it is obviously obvious what our choices would be.
It then becomes really baffling and highly pathetic that, even at this AGE and "supposed" level of EXPOSURE we claim to have attained, people still stoop so LOW as to make and pass backwardly insinuating comments about the use of HIJAB; the Islaamic covering for females.
Islaam, through the Hijab has liberated the Muslim Woman in ways beyond ordinary human comprehension and this fact has been and is being accepted by people of great UNDERSTANDING. That you choose not to accept or understand the WISDOM behind this religious injunction is #yourChoice and #yourBusiness; but, having to take on an "unruly" and "unrequested" advocacy on behalf of honorably-cladded women who give no hoot about your existence, views or biased concerns calls for order.
In the same light, to those who have unceremoniously assumed the functions of a P.R.O, judiciously using every golden oppourtunity to bring to POPULARITY, the cases of our numerous brothers who have taken to restoring the HONOUR and DIGNITY back to the WOMEN-FOLK, by marrying them in a legally-permissible manner [up to the number of four(4) ONLY] - Una weldone ooo (how work ?)!
When a "super-star" produces numerous children from different women outside of wedlock, he's celebrated and his praises are sung as 'FATHER-OF-ALL-NATIONS'; however, when a Muslim man honorably seeks the hand of a young girl from her guardian for marriage, hypocrites (like your yeye CELEBRITY who had a child out of wedlock at the age of 16) starts the #child_not_Bride campaign - yeye dey smell!
If I decide to marry-off my "sexually and hormonally awakened" teenage daughter(in her pure and virginal state) to a much older man, who would treat her the way a proper lady deserves to be treated, it becomes #myChoice and #myBusiness.
If in the same light, you decide to let your three(3) "testoterone-controlled", useless and filthy neighbour's sons to "sexually screw" the future out of your teenage daughter's life (before she finally reaches the "marriageable" age), it really is #yourChoice and #yourBusiness.
Lastly, to our "ever-strong" AWARENESS team, advocating for the BAN of the use of HIJAB in public places (ontop una Papa land, ko ?) - keep contributing your quotas to the awakening of that TIME and ERA, when EVERYONE - male, female, old and young- would know about the HIJAB. Your efforts, certainly, do not go unnoticed.
If you have chosen unclothedness as a MEASURE of the extent of your own CIVILISATION; "The Freedom of Expression", as a fundamental human right allows me to fearlessly EXPRESS myself through the use of my HIJAB. Not satisfied ? - go and HUG a TRANSFORMER, please!
The MAIN ADVICE here is that, instead of taking PARACETAMOL for somebody else's "non-existent" HEADACHE, why not get a LIFE and start LIVING it, shooo ?
I will NEVER resort back to your uncladness (bi idhnillaah!), I prefer my "amazingly-oppressed" life to your "ridiculously-civilised" one, so just take-a-hike and QUIT trying!!!
Thanks for reading!
Re: A Piece Of My Mind To EVERY "Whom It May Concern"! by PMB007: 1:47am On Mar 05, 2015
Oh, by the way; I'm Muslimah and 21yrs old...
*covered from head-to-toe in HIJAB (check)
*way more educated than most girls my age and older (check)
*married to a wonderfully much older and polygamously-inclined fellow (check)
*got two really adorable and smart kids (check)
*rock my own STYLE and SWAGG (check)
*living a life most ladies would KILL to have (check, check, check)
...Nice meeting you as well

(1) (Reply)

The Third Rightly Guided Caliph / Sin Dominate? / Must Read By Christians B4 Voting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.