Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

7 Ways To Cut Down On Your Dstv Subscription - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 7 Ways To Cut Down On Your Dstv Subscription (9166 Views)

DSTV Subscription Fee To Increase From 1st May, Nigerians React / You Can Now Suspend Your Dstv Subscription When You Wish / MultiChoice Africa Announces Dstv Subscription Price Increase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Ways To Cut Down On Your Dstv Subscription by bigabbey: 6:00am On Jun 05, 2015
Assuming it was Dstv that won the right to air the under 20 FIFA tournament,so they would have made Nigerians to cough out #14k to watch their national team like they did in 2013 nations cup where only those that have free to air were able to watch all the matches.
Nigeria has been dstv's gold mine since the 90s.
kudos to star times.free to air rules.
Re: 7 Ways To Cut Down On Your Dstv Subscription by bigabbey: 6:22am On Jun 05, 2015
For the company that owns ACTV, having an ACTV promo channel is not a bad idea to promote your channels and add more free to air like u did last year those peace tv and cctv channels are not enough.
Re: 7 Ways To Cut Down On Your Dstv Subscription by Nobody: 7:15am On Jun 05, 2015
Thanks for the info
Re: 7 Ways To Cut Down On Your Dstv Subscription by bigabbey: 6:40am On Jun 09, 2015
For those that can't mount big dish for MBC package you can now get it on mytv for as low as #1,250 per month.Mytv is now on eutelsat 17deg east.
Re: 7 Ways To Cut Down On Your Dstv Subscription by bigabbey: 7:05am On Jun 10, 2015
subscribers: dstv why are u not showing these fifa tournaments?
dstv: you know we are greedy,we won't be able to suck u Nigerians dry because of startimes who are allowing u to pay #20 per day.Nigeria dstv's gold mine.
Re: 7 Ways To Cut Down On Your Dstv Subscription by bigabbey: 2:36am On Jun 17, 2015
Are u on free to air yet? All u need is a dish and a free to air HD decoder.Enough freebies!!!
Re: 7 Ways To Cut Down On Your Dstv Subscription by bigabbey: 10:24pm On Jun 26, 2015
When cat sleep rat go wake am,wetin him dey find ?palaver him dey find, palaver him go get ooo!!!dstv i pity u if u are behind irib's disappearance u have step on toes .
Re: 7 Ways To Cut Down On Your Dstv Subscription by bigabbey: 5:13am On Jul 02, 2015
Why pay when you can watch free,get HD decoder and dish,set yourself free for life.
Re: 7 Ways To Cut Down On Your Dstv Subscription by bigabbey: 7:07pm On Aug 16, 2015
@all always check ur feeds for live matches.fta rules.
Re: 7 Ways To Cut Down On Your Dstv Subscription by bigabbey: 4:16pm On Aug 25, 2015
Other pay tv u can hook up if u r planning to cut cost are: startimes,consat,mytv,actv,canal+ et al.canal+ for live Epl matches, d problem with canal+ is they speak french.
Re: 7 Ways To Cut Down On Your Dstv Subscription by bigabbey: 8:30pm On Aug 26, 2015
live ucl matches on vision 4 et al on Amos fta air.
Re: 7 Ways To Cut Down On Your Dstv Subscription by imatejammer: 2:08am On Aug 27, 2015
bigabbey:
Other pay tv u can hook up if u r planning to cut cost are: startimes,consat,mytv,actv,canal+ et al.canal+ for live Epl matches, d problem with canal+ is they speak french.
I really dont mind the french commentaries, how do I get this?
Re: 7 Ways To Cut Down On Your Dstv Subscription by bigabbey: 3:44am On Aug 27, 2015
imatejammer:

I really dont mind the french commentaries, how do I get this?

If u are in lagos or around

Canal+ office 23,Akinadesola st V.I lagos.

u can call me 08066653723
Re: 7 Ways To Cut Down On Your Dstv Subscription by bigabbey: 4:29am On Aug 27, 2015
For all installations call 08066653723,champion decoder also available
Re: 7 Ways To Cut Down On Your Dstv Subscription by bigabbey: 10:51am On Sep 04, 2015
I keep saying it if you are paying more than 5k for subscription you are over paying,imagine putting aside 14k for the past 10yrs you would have become a landlord in the suburbs.set yourself free!!!
Re: 7 Ways To Cut Down On Your Dstv Subscription by dkay51(m): 3:30am On Sep 05, 2015
Interested in getting ur latest movies/series in Lagos or Ibadan check this out >>
https://www.nairaland.com/2576833/movie-mania-1terabyte-worth-movies
Re: 7 Ways To Cut Down On Your Dstv Subscription by bigabbey: 5:13pm On Sep 11, 2015
Dstv that i 've sacked over 10 years ago see the message they sent to me this afternoon:"Get more from Nigerian movies with ONTV max channel 257 on Dstv. Renew to stay connected,pay online in banks and in Dstv branches" so u guys missed me. If u are still under dstv & gotv bondage i pray u receive your deliverance.greed is not good.
Re: 7 Ways To Cut Down On Your Dstv Subscription by bravesoul2: 7:48pm On Sep 13, 2015
Hello Satellite expert in the house,I have a AZSKY decoder i want to know if there is any chance whereby i can subscribe to any available dongle so as to be able to watching dstv channels?
Re: 7 Ways To Cut Down On Your Dstv Subscription by bigabbey: 10:47am On Sep 18, 2015
Get the best in free to air for as low as 10k.FTA receiver,dish and instalation.
Re: 7 Ways To Cut Down On Your Dstv Subscription by bigabbey: 10:49am On Sep 18, 2015
@all rescan your Astra 4
Re: 7 Ways To Cut Down On Your Dstv Subscription by bigabbey: 1:45am On Dec 17, 2015
If u are still not aware star movies+ et al are now on 3 deg west 11150 v 45000.fta rules.
Re: 7 Ways To Cut Down On Your Dstv Subscription by bigabbey: 7:02pm On Dec 23, 2015
Real madrid et al are now free to air on 16 deg rescan your decoder now.
Re: 7 Ways To Cut Down On Your Dstv Subscription by bigabbey: 8:48am On Jan 15, 2016
The world of free to air is an amazing world get connected now! Free to air rules.
Re: 7 Ways To Cut Down On Your Dstv Subscription by bigabbey: 4:38pm On Feb 04, 2016
Why pay dsthieves and gothieves when you can watch it free. Stop monthly contribution and set youself free!
Re: 7 Ways To Cut Down On Your Dstv Subscription by bigabbey: 12:27pm On Feb 24, 2016
bigabbey:
Why pay dsthieves and gothieves when you can watch it free. Stop monthly contribution and set youself free!
Re: 7 Ways To Cut Down On Your Dstv Subscription by bigabbey: 8:08am On Mar 22, 2016
Achievement is easy when outer goals become an inner commitment. Get connected to free to air and set yourself free. Free to air rules!
Re: 7 Ways To Cut Down On Your Dstv Subscription by bigabbey: 4:55am On Oct 03, 2017
Dstv how market?

(1) (2) (Reply)

JOIN WAEC Candidates Whatsapp Group Chat By Examrelief / Ruthless Season 3 / How Much Does It Cost To Air Your Programme On Dstv.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.