Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,953 members, 7,828,352 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

#gmbquotes From Chattam House - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #gmbquotes From Chattam House (319 Views)

Suddenly Chattam House Becomes Popular / Video Of Gen. Buhari`s Full Speech At Chattam House, London / Anti-buhari Protesters Now At Chattam House, London (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#gmbquotes From Chattam House by iHaveDecided: 8:25am On Mar 05, 2015
On the 26th of February, 2015, Gen Muhammadu Buhari spoke at the Chattam house, UK. Today we bring you 11 quotes from his speech!

I have been referred to as an ex dictator. I take responsibility for everything that happened under my watch.

I cannot change the past. But I can change the present and the future.

I am a former military ruler and a converted democrat.

I was a military HOS. But the triumph of democracy has shown that a better and more preferred path to change is possible.

Two things have bloomed in the present administration: waste and corruption.

Because of greed and corruption, Nigeria’s ‘wealth’ has not translated to human development.

Corruption will have no place and the corrupt will not be appointed into my administration.

Any war waged on corruption should not be misconstrued as settling old scores or a witch-hunt.

I’m running for President to lead Nigeria to prosperity and not adversity.

I assure you, if I become president, the world will not have to worry about Nigeria as it is now.

To vote for the continuity of failure or to elect progressive change. Nigerians will choose wisely.

#GMBQuotes #iHaveDecided #iMustVote

1 Like

Re: #gmbquotes From Chattam House by drauj(m): 8:29am On Mar 05, 2015
Two words........ Sai Baba.
Shikenan.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

AIT Replies Tinubu, Demands N100bn Damages / What If Elections Were Not Postponed? / Fire Razed Dickson's House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.