Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Happy Birthay To My Sister-in-law - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Happy Birthay To My Sister-in-law (929 Views)

My Sister's Traditional And White Wedding Pictures / What Is The Father-in-law Peeping At? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthay To My Sister-in-law by mulattoclaro(m): 8:33am On Mar 05, 2015
I wish you more years ahead and I wish you the best life has to offer. Would have loved to celebrate with you but I'm in Nigeria now.

Re: Happy Birthay To My Sister-in-law by sinaj(f): 8:36am On Mar 05, 2015
adon no ha o! sad
Re: Happy Birthay To My Sister-in-law by alberto2k(m): 8:36am On Mar 05, 2015
Oh oh... The Brazilian

Happy birthday to her

Btw... Bros howfar, which one u go gimme make me sef knack her belle undecided
Re: Happy Birthay To My Sister-in-law by iceberylin(m): 8:38am On Mar 05, 2015
Whose that castrated dude behind the chick grin
Re: Happy Birthay To My Sister-in-law by mulattoclaro(m): 8:39am On Mar 05, 2015
alberto2k:
Oh oh... The Brazilian

Happy birthday to her

Btw... Bros howfar, which one u go gimme make me sef knack her belle undecided
there are 4 girls in her family. All of them very beautiful and very endowed. You know what I mean grin
Re: Happy Birthay To My Sister-in-law by daimsy(f): 8:40am On Mar 05, 2015
Happy birthday white lady.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthay To My Sister-in-law by mulattoclaro(m): 8:41am On Mar 05, 2015
iceberylin:
Whose that castrated dude behind the chick grin
don't know o bros.
Re: Happy Birthay To My Sister-in-law by alberto2k(m): 8:43am On Mar 05, 2015
mulattoclaro:
there are 4 girls in her family. All of them very beautiful and very endowed. You know what I mean grin
Then don't be stingy dude. You know what I mean wink

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthay To My Sister-in-law by mulattoclaro(m): 9:20am On Mar 05, 2015
A ;
alberto2k:

Then don't be stingy dude. You know what I mean wink
grin grin. I'm with you.

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo's Birthday Planning / Nigeria, Are You Ready? 2face, Wizkid, Tekno, Runtown & Tiwa Savage Storms Uyo / Obi Cubana And The Oba Burial By #reuben_abati

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.