Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Lady Gets Herself In One Minute Kiss With Her Dog - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Lady Gets Herself In One Minute Kiss With Her Dog (38928 Views)

Shocking Video Of A Woman Breastfeeding Her Dog That Has Gone Viral / Ada Names Her Dog "Lai Mohammed," Says It Resembles Information Minister / Woman Carrying Her Dog On Her Back On The Road (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Gets Herself In One Minute Kiss With Her Dog by ussv: 7:26pm On Mar 05, 2015
Make una no blame am , that dog fit dey bang am for private sef
Re: Lady Gets Herself In One Minute Kiss With Her Dog by mosho2good: 7:26pm On Mar 05, 2015
End Time Kiss
Re: Lady Gets Herself In One Minute Kiss With Her Dog by Adyrin(m): 7:26pm On Mar 05, 2015
She did it for the doe peeps......
Re: Lady Gets Herself In One Minute Kiss With Her Dog by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 05, 2015
wtf undecided
Re: Lady Gets Herself In One Minute Kiss With Her Dog by dhamstar(m): 7:26pm On Mar 05, 2015
Ok
Re: Lady Gets Herself In One Minute Kiss With Her Dog by MacluvPH(m): 7:26pm On Mar 05, 2015
This is what we call Idiotic Human being.
Re: Lady Gets Herself In One Minute Kiss With Her Dog by saduman(m): 7:27pm On Mar 05, 2015
This is small na, watch a lady take it from behind with a dog and vomit wella. End of time things!
Re: Lady Gets Herself In One Minute Kiss With Her Dog by nerilove(m): 7:27pm On Mar 05, 2015
enoqueen:
animal abuse.

God forbid.
Though dog is man's best friend but PLS not this kind of affection. This kind person will contact one kind disease and spread it like ebola
Re: Lady Gets Herself In One Minute Kiss With Her Dog by deadZONE: 7:27pm On Mar 05, 2015
what made it disgusting? if she kissed buhari for one minute that is disgusting... undecided undecided undecided
Re: Lady Gets Herself In One Minute Kiss With Her Dog by golor(m): 7:30pm On Mar 05, 2015
Dog liking sexual activity like mad since d day of creation,yes we knw d girl must b mentally ill but d Dog must also b a human who transform in to Dog for enjoying d poo.

Una go say na konji hold d girl too?
Re: Lady Gets Herself In One Minute Kiss With Her Dog by fairygeh(f): 7:30pm On Mar 05, 2015
shocked
Re: Lady Gets Herself In One Minute Kiss With Her Dog by tycoon14: 7:30pm On Mar 05, 2015
One guy will end up married to this fool who is fucking animal now. Kai ! All this girls of this days.
Scientists pls produce a device to help Identify Evil girls o ah
Re: Lady Gets Herself In One Minute Kiss With Her Dog by TonYzeallY(m): 7:33pm On Mar 05, 2015
Blame it on Ei Pee See
Re: Lady Gets Herself In One Minute Kiss With Her Dog by Rutheby(f): 7:33pm On Mar 05, 2015
CLEARINGAGENT:
Animalistic human.
she wants to do like those white men. Disgusting tho...
Re: Lady Gets Herself In One Minute Kiss With Her Dog by ojongowire: 7:35pm On Mar 05, 2015
Have fun, live fun and be fun. http://ojongowire.com

sugar daddy and mummy hook for free

Re: Lady Gets Herself In One Minute Kiss With Her Dog by Euckybaby(f): 7:35pm On Mar 05, 2015
Good for her
Re: Lady Gets Herself In One Minute Kiss With Her Dog by adahgold(m): 7:36pm On Mar 05, 2015
She is insane or mentally unstable,may be.
Re: Lady Gets Herself In One Minute Kiss With Her Dog by suruwilliams(m): 7:36pm On Mar 05, 2015
Aitee1:
That's how it all started before you know a new disease will attack us all sad sad
you are correct
Re: Lady Gets Herself In One Minute Kiss With Her Dog by Wyclefniranz(m): 7:36pm On Mar 05, 2015
Tuntheycr7:
Is she kissing or eating the dog
me self still looking
Re: Lady Gets Herself In One Minute Kiss With Her Dog by suruwilliams(m): 7:38pm On Mar 05, 2015
Euckybaby:
Good for her
you think it's for her alone > sad
Re: Lady Gets Herself In One Minute Kiss With Her Dog by Dcaliphate(m): 7:38pm On Mar 05, 2015
this is demonic, if u have any other explanation pls tell me i want to know.
Re: Lady Gets Herself In One Minute Kiss With Her Dog by SmartFaces(f): 7:38pm On Mar 05, 2015
Come oh, that dog no dey chop shit? If the dog dey chop shit from dustbin or gutter, na only God go help that girl. Mtcheeeeeeew.
Re: Lady Gets Herself In One Minute Kiss With Her Dog by Dramadiddy(m): 7:39pm On Mar 05, 2015
Beastiality.. Really horrible
Re: Lady Gets Herself In One Minute Kiss With Her Dog by suruwilliams(m): 7:40pm On Mar 05, 2015
saduman:
This is small na, watch a lady take it from behind with a dog and vomit wella. End of time things!
+lady taking horse cum like akamu lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Gets Herself In One Minute Kiss With Her Dog by omokoladele(m): 7:40pm On Mar 05, 2015
Madness at d highest order.
Re: Lady Gets Herself In One Minute Kiss With Her Dog by SuperSuave(m): 7:40pm On Mar 05, 2015
She got paid for this. The girl looks like everyday ashawo so I'm not surprised
Re: Lady Gets Herself In One Minute Kiss With Her Dog by Onyi42(m): 7:45pm On Mar 05, 2015
she's bleeping the dog
Re: Lady Gets Herself In One Minute Kiss With Her Dog by Franchise21(m): 7:46pm On Mar 05, 2015
Comment reserved till I come across something I haven't seen in my entire life
Re: Lady Gets Herself In One Minute Kiss With Her Dog by Bowaley17(m): 7:48pm On Mar 05, 2015
She no know say she go give the dog hard-on as she dey kiss the dog. Small time na,she go dey cry say the dog rape am...
Re: Lady Gets Herself In One Minute Kiss With Her Dog by Barbarthundey(m): 7:59pm On Mar 05, 2015
:oThe dog sef dey enjoy am
Re: Lady Gets Herself In One Minute Kiss With Her Dog by Lexcom20(m): 8:12pm On Mar 05, 2015
Itz oviouce she z sleepin wit d dog
Re: Lady Gets Herself In One Minute Kiss With Her Dog by emedy(m): 8:49pm On Mar 05, 2015
She'll kiss a human with that same mouth. I had to say a human, be it Man or Woman.

I hate kisses anyways.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Receives Python As Gift In US Mall. Photos / How Many Animals Did You See ? ( Pic ) / Some Unusual Nigerian Pets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.