Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,148 members, 7,825,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Acess Bank Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Acess Bank Test (1385 Views)

Peopleplus Zenith Bank Test / Graduate Trainee Pay At Ecobank Acess Bank Fcmb / Acess Bank Is About Recruiting Pre- Nysc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Acess Bank Test by topsy212(m): 1:37pm On Aug 30, 2006
[/color][color=#006600]

I wrote Acess bank test (2 Stages) in benin somtime in june and i was notified that i passed, i was called for interview and ever since i have not heared from them, i just received atext message to come write another test in at their branch i lagos
please is anybody invited to come wriite a test scheduled for 1st of september,
am confused after writing 2 stages of test and been interviwed
Do i need write another one again?
pls if anybody has received this text pls notify the house or if you have a clue to what they are up to
thanks
Re: Acess Bank Test by adesteve: 5:48pm On Aug 30, 2006
hi topsy212
i am called for the test too,though i have written one before.please lets help each other.am advisin u to go for the test.my own problem is that i cant remember when i applied to acces bank. how didi u apply?a friend applied on my behalf to h pierson but he reduced my age.pls what is access max age?did u apply thru pierson?pls help me by replying cos when i applied thru website it was returned undelivered
Re: Acess Bank Test by Tomiola(m): 7:48pm On Aug 30, 2006
abeg, if you you're sure you've written and passed the test before call them first to verify. IF you're quite sure you passed the first 2 that is.
Dial 4619775. You don't have to go through the stress of writing again.
Re: Acess Bank Test by ccobiora(f): 8:40pm On Aug 30, 2006
I also think its best u call them. I dont really understand the bank, i took their test on the 25th of August, had an interview 2 weeks later with a white man, for now i think they are recruiting marketers, for the test u hav to be there by 7am angry

(1) (Reply)

Eunisell Text On 28th, September 2006 / Telnet Invitation / Sterling Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.