Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,089 members, 7,835,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Biafra Must Be Declared A Nation Before The End Of July. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Must Be Declared A Nation Before The End Of July. (755 Views)

Federal Allocation To States For The Month Of July 2016 / Why Faleke Should Be Declared Kogi Guber Candidate – Ex-inec Coordinator / Agbaje’ll Soon Be Declared Lagos Gov – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra Must Be Declared A Nation Before The End Of July. by john124(m): 9:19am On Mar 05, 2015
Biafra must be declared an independent state before the end of July 2015.
11th November 2014
At the meeting held in Enugu state Nigeria, the
Secretary general of the freedom of Biafra movement Enugu chapter, chukwuebuka said that the Biafrans are dying to see the actualization of Biafra as a sovereign state.
He said that they sincerely hope that the Nigerian govt frees them from the bondage of being a Nigerian adding that the true biafrans weren't counted during the 2006 census in Nigeria and they also won't be voting in the 2015 general elections.
Also the media and publicity secretary added that they would campaign for whoever promises to declare Biafra as a nation.
when talking about the militants he said the militants had no interest for the Niger deltans but carried along with them selfish interest.
They ought to have fought for our freedom.
We are making a plea to biafrans to come out and stand for their rights as a Biafran, we would write a letter to United Nations once more to make our stand.
We want a peaceful dissociation not a violent disintegration but whereby that's not heeded and respected hmmm... we have no other option than to use the other method.

http://www.tinnews.com/2014-11/biafra-a-state-in-july
Re: Biafra Must Be Declared A Nation Before The End Of July. by okpamson15(m): 9:22am On Mar 05, 2015
Night mare.
Re: Biafra Must Be Declared A Nation Before The End Of July. by john124(m): 9:27am On Mar 05, 2015
They want Biafra they should just declare them a nation so that we would rest so that I would have enough stories to tell my grand children
Re: Biafra Must Be Declared A Nation Before The End Of July. by clevvermind(m): 9:30am On Mar 05, 2015
they should drop this idea. it can never happen. not in Nigeria.
Re: Biafra Must Be Declared A Nation Before The End Of July. by Kolade354(m): 9:37am On Mar 05, 2015
This is what I want........Nigeria Disintegration, Their is nothing like One Nigeria we Hate ourself and we are too sentimental and Tribalistic..........Up Biafra Up Oduduwa state Up Arewa country

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Must Be Declared A Nation Before The End Of July. by drtwist(m): 9:43am On Mar 05, 2015
Re: Biafra Must Be Declared A Nation Before The End Of July. by kasheemawo(m): 9:48am On Mar 05, 2015
Igbo will suffer more, what would happen to their investment after disintegration of the country? let them think twice
Re: Biafra Must Be Declared A Nation Before The End Of July. by EngrRolly(m): 9:50am On Mar 05, 2015
I sincerely tink Nigeria is too large for Corruption to be nipped in d bud.

With hundreds of millions still livin in abject poverty n a few thousands paradin in tillions,billions and hundreds of millions acrued from both individual success n political loots n embezzles respectively.

There is no proximity to the government.we can't access this kind of government!..We need to be close to those we put at the helm of affairs.hw can we achieve dis, u may ask?
And I answer u, " let's share the nations and see"
Re: Biafra Must Be Declared A Nation Before The End Of July. by john124(m): 9:50am On Mar 05, 2015
Kolade354:
This is what I want........Nigeria Disintegration, Their is nothing like One Nigeria we Hate ourself and we are too sentimental and Tribalistic..........Up Biafra Up Oduduwa state Up Arewa country
You guys should make your stand and also declare your interest known to the public
Three different nations I like that so much stories.
Re: Biafra Must Be Declared A Nation Before The End Of July. by asadike(f): 10:38am On Mar 05, 2015
I don't want war abeg o. Make I enter burkina faso before una start o
Re: Biafra Must Be Declared A Nation Before The End Of July. by Jakpon: 10:40am On Mar 05, 2015
So shall it be in Jesus name

(1) (Reply)

PDP Lays New Ambush For General Buhari. / EFCC Clears The Air On Fake Document Ordering Probe Of APC Leaders / Who Do I Vote For! Transformation Or Change, Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.