Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,036 members, 7,825,262 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

D'banj And Genevieve Were In Love, But... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj And Genevieve Were In Love, But... (411 Views)

Artist Draws Falz, Olamide, Simi And Genevieve Nnaji / Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger / Picture Of 2face And Genevieve Nnaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

D'banj And Genevieve Were In Love, But... by adolphusberit(m): 9:33am On Mar 05, 2015
Over the years, there have been a lot of speculations over the relationship between popular Nigerian singer, D’banj and Nollywood screen diva, Genevieve Nnaji.

During a recent interview with London-based radio station Bang FM, D’banj’s close pal, JJC Skillz revealed a secret about the couple.

Hinting on what could have been responsible for the break up between the couple, he said Genevieve loved D’banj but he had other plans.

During a question and answer session, he was asked who he would ignore, kiss or marry among the following African celebrity beauties: Genevieve Nnaji, Joselyn Dumas and Lupita Nyong’o.

READ ALSO: PHOTOS: Meet D’banj’s Gorgeous Billionaire Boo

He responded by saying: “Let’s go this way, I will ignore Genevieve, she is (a) beauty, she is amazing but I don’t want to share my brother’s ex, it’s very controversial for that reason it’s better I’m the first taker. She loved him like crazy but dude got other plans.”

On Lupita Nyong’o and Joselyn Dumas he said: “I will kiss Lupita, she did a very good job in the movie, 12 Years a Slave, I will kiss her to console her for the assault she received in that movie and I will marry Joselyn Dumas.”

Since his breakup with Genevieve, D’Banj has been linked with Adama Indimi, the daughter of billionaire businessman Alhaji Mohammed Indimi. He has also been linked with a South African beauty.

In an interview some weeks back, the 35-year-old singer and entrepreneur, who has been linked with various beautiful women in the showbiz industry both on a local and an international level, said he plans to settle down and have a child in 2015.

(1) (Reply)

Fashion Stylist / Win N100k Start Up Capital In Kaymu’s Next Big Entrepreneur Contest / Fierce!!! Tonye Featured In EM Magazine’s Fashion Editorial “the Black Temptatio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.