Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Hairiest Girl In Nigeria 'queen Nonyerem' - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Hairiest Girl In Nigeria 'queen Nonyerem' (25164 Views)

Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Shows Off Her Hot Legs / OMG!! Meet Nigeria's Hairiest Lady, Queen Okafor (pictures) / Queen Nonyerem Okafor, Hairiest Girl In Nigeria Flaunts Her Hairy Bosoms(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hairiest Girl In Nigeria 'queen Nonyerem' by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 05, 2015
Re: Hairiest Girl In Nigeria 'queen Nonyerem' by Osihgen(m): 10:07am On Mar 05, 2015
Ewwwww
Re: Hairiest Girl In Nigeria 'queen Nonyerem' by rheether(f): 10:07am On Mar 05, 2015
Is that TIMAYA?

1 Like

Re: Hairiest Girl In Nigeria 'queen Nonyerem' by Nobody: 10:11am On Mar 05, 2015
rheether:
Is that TIMAYA?
hahaha... same question dat poped up in my mind when i saw her. Timaya must see his long lost sis 4rm anothe grin grin ;Dr mother
Re: Hairiest Girl In Nigeria 'queen Nonyerem' by Viktoh(m): 10:14am On Mar 05, 2015
Chisos..d@ 3rd pix luks...
Re: Hairiest Girl In Nigeria 'queen Nonyerem' by BluePearls(m): 10:21am On Mar 05, 2015
Omg! I saw her few weeks ago...she just walked right past me...I was staring at her like a slowpoke grin
Re: Hairiest Girl In Nigeria 'queen Nonyerem' by victorix(m): 10:32am On Mar 05, 2015
That hair wont stop growing. i think she should buy a turbo-powered clipper, for shaving. smiley
Re: Hairiest Girl In Nigeria 'queen Nonyerem' by jasper7(m): 10:34am On Mar 05, 2015
Jaw dropping pics. what baffles me most is that she's still exposing the very very unattractive cleavage.

1 Like

Re: Hairiest Girl In Nigeria 'queen Nonyerem' by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 05, 2015
jasper7:
Jaw dropping pics. what baffles me most is that she's still exposing the very very unattractive cleavage.
She's proud of it i guess
Re: Hairiest Girl In Nigeria 'queen Nonyerem' by jasper7(m): 10:59am On Mar 05, 2015
Godvilla:
She's proud of it i guess
haha haha, proud of the forest reserve on her chest yeah? it's good.
Re: Hairiest Girl In Nigeria 'queen Nonyerem' by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 05, 2015
wetin be diz!!!!!! She chop hair seed or wat
I dey imagine how the hair wey dey her yansh and kitty-cat go be grin
Re: Hairiest Girl In Nigeria 'queen Nonyerem' by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 05, 2015
Orijin101:
wetin be diz!!!!!! She chop hair seed or wat
Lolzzz grin
Na attachment....
Re: Hairiest Girl In Nigeria 'queen Nonyerem' by Nobody: 11:24am On Mar 05, 2015
Godvilla:
Lolzzz grin
Na attachment....

hahahahaha grin grin grin
*falls from iroko tree......

bros, you no go kill me with laughter grin
Attachment indeed grin
Re: Hairiest Girl In Nigeria 'queen Nonyerem' by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 05, 2015
Orijin101:

hahahahaha grin grin grin
*falls from iroko tree......

bros, you no go kill me with laughter grin
Attachment indeed grin
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hairiest Girl In Nigeria 'queen Nonyerem' by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 05, 2015
Godvilla:
grin
grin grin grin grin

*laughs without control......
*starts coughing
*dies

grin
Re: Hairiest Girl In Nigeria 'queen Nonyerem' by VickyRotex(f): 12:09pm On Mar 05, 2015
OmG Warrisdis

This is scary!!! The looks, the make up, the hair undecided

Anyways, she s human, and I cant create one, so I wouldnt condemn her undecided

But she should try shave them, once in a while, am sure the hair aint glued + That cleavage exposure tho... sad
Re: Hairiest Girl In Nigeria 'queen Nonyerem' by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 05, 2015
VickyRotex:
OmG Warrisdis

This is scary!!! The looks, the make up, the hair undecided

Anyways, she s human, and I cant create one, so I wouldnt condemn her undecided

But she should try shave them, once in a while, am sure the hair aint glued + That cleavage exposure tho... sad
I dnt think she's in any way going 2 shave the hairs on her chest.
Dats her heritage...... wink
Re: Hairiest Girl In Nigeria 'queen Nonyerem' by VickyRotex(f): 12:29pm On Mar 05, 2015
Godvilla:
I dnt think she's in any way going 2 shave the hairs on her chest.
Dats her heritage...... wink

huh

Heritage kwa? undecided sad
Re: Hairiest Girl In Nigeria 'queen Nonyerem' by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 05, 2015
Female software installation gone wrong. I think installation failed at 89%. undecided

1 Like

Re: Hairiest Girl In Nigeria 'queen Nonyerem' by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 05, 2015
VickyRotex:

huh

Heritage kwa? undecided sad
Na soo i see am o
Re: Hairiest Girl In Nigeria 'queen Nonyerem' by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 05, 2015
emmyrichie:
Female software installation gone wrong. I think installation failed at 89%. undecided
And who could the installer be?
Re: Hairiest Girl In Nigeria 'queen Nonyerem' by mirexxx(f): 12:42pm On Mar 05, 2015
shave always and reduce too much makeup jare
quit wearing revealing clothes abeg cry
what rubbish! cry

1 Like

Re: Hairiest Girl In Nigeria 'queen Nonyerem' by VickyRotex(f): 12:42pm On Mar 05, 2015
Godvilla:
Na soo i see am o

Issoraiii
Re: Hairiest Girl In Nigeria 'queen Nonyerem' by hfinest1(m): 12:48pm On Mar 05, 2015
ewwww.... its gross... I agree with the dude above me... female software installation stopped at 89% or network failed... and she came out lyk undone cake, outta d oven.. I won't date dis one not to talk of marry or f**k even if I was offered 10 milloin bucks... ewww...

*no insults meant grin* I'm stewpid sha!
Re: Hairiest Girl In Nigeria 'queen Nonyerem' by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 05, 2015
Godvilla:
Hairiest Girl In Nigeria Queen Nonyerem (Photos)

[img]http://4.bp..com/-NAaWkJEwpQM/VOXpeZ8K6ZI/AAAAAAAAIJ8/85oOCzr9l80/s1600/blogger-image-26747262.jpg[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-x8HKakVEKlA/VOXmb9C1AmI/AAAAAAAAIIE/M3Djvpqo9JI/s1600/10p.jpg[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-5qHacjOdDeo/VOXmgAQ2m8I/AAAAAAAAIIc/OBlXTkAS9_w/s1600/10g.jpg[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-pVXvnNskp54/VOXnGmDYCWI/AAAAAAAAII8/Ai0RedYjZl4/s1600/10i.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-_zWRLKxl40Y/VOXnI6O7utI/AAAAAAAAIJE/i0lq0pYKAaM/s1600/10e.jpg[/img]

What do you think of this?
What surprises me the most is the size of her melons , I would have thought she would have considerably smaller melons with the amount of testosterone she has
Re: Hairiest Girl In Nigeria 'queen Nonyerem' by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 05, 2015
And why does she keep flaunting her bwest ?
Re: Hairiest Girl In Nigeria 'queen Nonyerem' by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 05, 2015
neoapocalypse:

What surprises me the most is the size of her melons , I would have thought she would have considerably smaller melons with the amount of testosterone she has
Melon Testoste*some_txt_missing* make i no go bite tongue
Prof ur oyinbo grammatical carry weight ooo
Re: Hairiest Girl In Nigeria 'queen Nonyerem' by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 05, 2015
mirexxx:
shave always and reduce too much makeup jare
quit wearing revealing clothes abeg cry
what rubbish! cry

I'm guessing shaving is what got her to this stage
Re: Hairiest Girl In Nigeria 'queen Nonyerem' by mirexxx(f): 1:14pm On Mar 05, 2015
neoapocalypse:

so what's d solution to it?

1 Like

Re: Hairiest Girl In Nigeria 'queen Nonyerem' by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 05, 2015
neoapocalypse:

Ur guess' the same as mine...
Re: Hairiest Girl In Nigeria 'queen Nonyerem' by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 05, 2015
i like her curly weave/extension hair tho….she rock it! she needs tons of waxing i reckon cool…. shaving will juz make d hair even thicker & gross cry juz saying
Re: Hairiest Girl In Nigeria 'queen Nonyerem' by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 05, 2015
mirexxx:
so what's d solution to it?
Flaunt it and be proud of wht she got

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido's Sold-out Concert At London's O2 Arena (Pictures) / Fat & Sexy, You Can Still Be Sexy Without Being Skinny (photos) / E-money Show Off His Multi Million Dollars Luxurious (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.