Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

My Tv Africa And English Premiership Matches - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / My Tv Africa And English Premiership Matches (16569 Views)

List Your Favorite Nigeria Comedy Movies Of 2010 & 2011, Both Yoruba And English / Http://www.yousabi.com/ You Can Watch Both Yoruba And English Films Here. Free / Does Cmtv(p/h) Show Premiership Matches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Tv Africa And English Premiership Matches by sealworld(m): 6:48pm On Jan 12, 2009
somebody tell mytvafrica to please connect to a station that shows live premiership matches, there is no contact email on thier site
Re: My Tv Africa And English Premiership Matches by twinstaiye(m): 11:48am On Jan 13, 2009
MYTV does not have RIGHTS to show english premiership live. Even if they connect to station that show premiership, fact is they dont have rights to show it, less they be arrrested for infringements of rights.
But they do have Arsenal TV, Manchester City TV, Everton TV and i think Chelsea Tv which relays those matches through the listed respective TV. The best thing you can do is to subscribe to HITV, which has the 80% right to show english premiership in Nigeria.
Re: My Tv Africa And English Premiership Matches by MyPeace(f): 8:55am On Jul 29, 2009
twinstaiye:

MYTV does not have RIGHTS to show english premiership live. Even if they connect to station that show premiership, fact is they dont have rights to show it, less they be arrrested for infringements of rights.
But they do have Arsenal TV, Manchester City TV, Everton TV and i think Chelsea Tv which relays those matches through the listed respective TV. The best thing you can do is to subscribe to HITV, which has the 80% right to show english premiership in Nigeria.

Bros seems u know more about Mytvafrica, am about subscribing to them, could you tell me about it, does it work well, someone was discouraging me that its not common in najia and may not work properl. pls gv me your view on them. am not kin about the sport aspect. tx
Re: My Tv Africa And English Premiership Matches by microgiant: 2:36pm On Jul 29, 2009
MyPeace:

Bros seems u know more about Mytvafrica, am about subscribing to them, could you tell me about it, does it work well, someone was discouraging me that its not common in najia and may not work properl. pls gv me your view on them. am not kin about the sport aspect. tx
Yes it works well and it's =N=2,500/Month. here are their channels http://www.mytvafrica.tv/Channels.aspx
Re: My Tv Africa And English Premiership Matches by Unseen(m): 11:43pm On Jul 29, 2009
@MyPeace
If you know what is good for you, better forget Mytv. They have nothing to offer. Dstv family package is incomparable to Mytv yet the same 2500. Or rather go for Ctl, they have hot channels now with all the leagues included for just 2650 but you have to be in the east.
Re: My Tv Africa And English Premiership Matches by MyPeace(f): 11:45am On Aug 06, 2009
Unseen:

@MyPeace
If you know what is good for you, better forget Mytv. They have nothing to offer. Dstv family package is incomparable to Mytv yet the same 2500. Or rather go for Ctl, they have hot channels now with all the leagues included for just 2650 but you have to be in the east.

Are u or have u used mytv?
Re: My Tv Africa And English Premiership Matches by Unseen(m): 1:37pm On Aug 06, 2009
I was among the first that bought Mytv when they launched in 1st April 2006.But after a year, being 2007, I sold my smart card to an installer.My anger was that they added MGM(Old school movies) as their movie channel till date.Presently, they also have fox entertainment which is a series channel not movies.Plus no football.
Re: My Tv Africa And English Premiership Matches by oluomoadebayo: 10:11am On Aug 07, 2009
It depends on your choice,mytv is better for family use because if you don't pay you will still get some free tv to watch.
Re: My Tv Africa And English Premiership Matches by segunfms(m): 5:27pm On Aug 07, 2009
helloo, you don't need to discorage anybody on what they want. ok? but to me mytv is ok but i will better go for dstv family which is the same price with mytv.
Re: My Tv Africa And English Premiership Matches by MyPeace(f): 10:45am On Aug 12, 2009
oluomoadebayo:

It depends on your choice,mytv is better for family use because if you don't pay you will still get some free tv to watch.

Thats why l like it too.
Re: My Tv Africa And English Premiership Matches by sealworld(m): 3:19pm On Sep 18, 2009
check ur MyTV

(1) (Reply)

Angel Evicted From The Big Brother All Stars House / "Iwaju": Disney To Release Nigerian Themed Animated Series / Mtn Project Fame West Africa 3:meet The Contestants In Pictures!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.