Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

How To Login To Wordpress Dashboard And Cpanel Using Simpleserver Or XT181 - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Login To Wordpress Dashboard And Cpanel Using Simpleserver Or XT181 (1637 Views)

Latest MTN Unlimited Free Browsing @ N0.00 Using Simpleserver And Psiphon / Latest MTN Unlimited Free Browsing @ N0.00 Using Simpleserver And Psiphon / Easiest Way To Login To Wordpress Dashboard And Cpanel Using Simpleserver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Login To Wordpress Dashboard And Cpanel Using Simpleserver Or XT181 by Samafroxy22(m): 10:46am On Mar 05, 2015
Welcome to TechLector…
This awesome tutorial is for those bloggers or site owners who are using SimpleServer or XT181 to connect to the internet BUT always get an error message complaining about cookies being blocked or not supported by their browser even if their browser cookies is enabled whenever they try to log into their WordPress Dashboard or access their cPanel.

Without wasting too many time, I will head up straight to the main steps on how to log into WordPress Dashboard and access your cPanel without encountering any error.
see more at http://techlector.com/how-to-login-to-wordpress-dashboard-and-cpanel-using-simpleserver-or-xt181/

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Website Alternative For Just N5,000. Rank High On Google Search Results! / k / How Can I Get More Traffic On My Blog/site?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.