Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,396 members, 7,861,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:44 AM

Nigeria Police Is Dieing Off - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Police Is Dieing Off (422 Views)

Why The Nigerian Police Is So Ineffective: A Policeman Narrates / Photo:bring Back Our Girls Campaign Is Dieing Gradually As Top Member Disappear / IGP Says Police Is The Least Corrupt Of All Nigerian Institutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Police Is Dieing Off by gibbge2017: 10:47am On Mar 05, 2015
Is a pity that Nigeria Police Co-operative is not offering the objective of it's aims.Rite from the fmr I G MD Abubakar who took the opportunity as iG and finish in money in Police cooperative into his account without due process .He appoint his friends as commissioners and others position in the cooperative to give fake contract so as to influnce the money.THe purpose of the Cooperative is gone.this is will end the cooperative aims .can the police authority do something to help the police force because the schedule from each state is no longer available to pay the poor officers who want to collect their contribuction.Pls I G send an officer not by tribe of ethnic to head the cooperative pls.,not thieves
Re: Nigeria Police Is Dieing Off by xreal: 10:52am On Mar 05, 2015
gibbge2017:

Is a pity that Nigeria Police Co-operative is not offering the objective of it's aims.Rite from the fmr I G MD Abubakar who took the opportunity as iG and finish in money in Police cooperative into his account without due process .He appoint his friends as commissioners and others position in the cooperative to give fake contract so as to influnce the money.THe purpose of the Cooperative is gone.this is will end the cooperative aims .can the police authority do something to help the police force because the schedule from each state is no longer available to pay the poor officers who want to collect their contribuction.Pls I G send an officer not by tribe of ethnic to head the cooperative pls.,not thieves

All of you are thieves, armed robbers, killers.
What do you expect?
Re: Nigeria Police Is Dieing Off by Baawaa(m): 10:57am On Mar 05, 2015
I guess,you are a police officer.Back to your post,the bottom line is CORRUPTION has taken over every sectors.
I believe,with CHANGE that is coming things will be regulate.

(1) (Reply)

Bin Man In Wealthy Suburb Jailed – For Starting Work Too Early / How Thugs Held Vp Namadi Sambo Hostage In Kano / Army Discovered Bomb Manufacturing Factory In Yobe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.