Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,952 members, 7,863,385 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:48 PM

Check Out Waje's Epic Throwback Pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out Waje's Epic Throwback Pics (678 Views)

Epic Throwback Picture Of Lil Kesh Before Fame / 8 Nigerian Celebrity Throwback Pics That Proves “nobody Is Born Ugly,just Broke" / See Waje’s Epic Response To Man Crushing On Her Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Waje's Epic Throwback Pics by lovelyronke20(f): 12:02pm On Mar 05, 2015
Read what she wrote :

This seven year old, too happy celebrating and loving her family ,loving being provided for, singing in church and learning to be at peace, concentrating on what was important at
that age( video games, playing dress up and fighting brothers) ,didn't know a time will come when her faith will tested, or when she will need someone to say "I'm here". But I learn everyday, I learn to be a better me and keep this smile that's so beautiful, on in my 30s and learning to be a woman who sees the glory in disappointments and beauty in success and understanding why new wine cannot be put in an old wine skin. My life is such an interesting ride it's amazes me how God has kept me from drowning. This is just the beginning and I know that you can't go thru these things if u are not destined for greatness. To my fellow Great Sisters, enjoy all of it cos it's so much fun being YOU!!!!

http://www.temisblog.com/2015/03/check-out-wajes-epic-throwback-pics.html

(1) (Reply)

Vet This Guys: IK Ogbonna Says Men Can Only Experience True Love In 5 Ways / Omotola Disagree With Censor Board On Fifty Shades Of Grey / Drama On Instagram Between Tiny Rukky Sanda And Her Caring Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.