Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

16 Sets Of People On Nairaland (must Read) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 16 Sets Of People On Nairaland (must Read) (901 Views)

6 Sets Of People Who Are Praying For Buhari To Die & Their Reasons - Ngeneukwenu / The Gifts Orji Uzor Kalu & His Wife Gave To Igbere People On Boxing Day Today / 5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

16 Sets Of People On Nairaland (must Read) by tolu4you: 12:14pm On Mar 05, 2015
Mod, please move it to appropriate section. thanks.

which group you belong to?

1. The paid agents- Sai Buhari, Gej till 2019 crews, they are on every threads shouting sai buhari, gej till 2019 like a programmed robot. Most of them dey among the 30millions people wey............ complete am.

2. The scammers- I doff my cap for una. Buy unlimited mtn data for just 2000naira, drop your email add. for more info. omo ole jatijati. (thief )

3. Government Agents, like security personnel, spy etc - those of you talking anyhow on social forum, be careful. something happened in 2013, when we dey demand for better android data. I blasted NCC and one of their oga at the top on nairaland and twitter, the following day of my stupidity, na this oga called me.he said i should withdraw my statement or we meet in court. if you see d speed i take go change my comments and my tweets .

4. The space bookers- these people are very annoying. Their mode of operation na writing j, k, a, etc on any thread. they have Nothing to offer.

5. The first to comments crews- same as above. their aim and objective on nairaland na to comments as if oga seun dey pay money for FTC crews.

6. The 'pic or idonbliv it' crews- they have nothing to say. dnt bother ursf about them

7. The end-time crews- same as above. Every topics on nairaland na endtime cause am.

8. The likes beggers- They are always beg for 'likes'. please seh oga seun dey pay money for likes? maybe i can join them.

9. The job seekers- You find them on jobs/vacancies and career section. nothing concern them wiy other things. immediately dey secure a job, na to say bye bye to nairaland.

10. E-fighters- They are on nairaland to fight. please try to avoid these people.

11. The grammarians - They are here to look for mistakes. they have nothing to say. they are after your blunders.

12. The brilliant/intelligent one- They hardly comment. Their reason faculty is very high. they comment when its necessary.

13. The helpers- l love these set of people. God will surely bless them. They help the needy.

14. The powerful ones- Oga seun, lalasticlala, barcanista, the mods etc they are the powerful one on nairaland. those moderators can ban anything ban'able' lol

15. the spam bot- you know what they do

16. The Guests - 2538 members and 4478 guests online in last 5minutes. These set of people have no account on nairaland. they are here for information. Some are even spy, security agents .

Add yours and let d fun begins. To e-warrior/fighters, i don wear e-armor

for those the 'source/pic or idonbliv it' crews
no pic oooo
source- tolu4you

CC : lalasticlala
The needful

1 Like

Re: 16 Sets Of People On Nairaland (must Read) by tolu4you: 12:17pm On Mar 05, 2015
First to comment lol

17. I school in France crews- i salute una
Re: 16 Sets Of People On Nairaland (must Read) by jasper7(m): 12:24pm On Mar 05, 2015
The tribalists.... Bigots and all of em. most annoying set of individuals. To them, all tribes are shit na only them be Golden.
Re: 16 Sets Of People On Nairaland (must Read) by Kennywills7(m): 12:26pm On Mar 05, 2015
Nice one bro
Re: 16 Sets Of People On Nairaland (must Read) by lonngmann(m): 12:33pm On Mar 05, 2015
17) Crazy Original posters (OP)
17)a The thread conquerors
The dream of every thread is to make front page. This GH guys hardly comment on their threads.not to mention other threads, but their threads always make front page...always

17)b. The examiners
They open threads to ask stupid jamb questions.. Can you rock this, can you stone that..who wore it better..can you kiss a gorilla..what will you do if you see ur parents doing it in ur room...blah blah blah

17)c. The Listers
Just like this OP..they list 10 reasons why things happen, 10 kind of people you will meet somewhere
They usually don't know it all because they ask you to add urs too
Kindly add urs cheesy
Re: 16 Sets Of People On Nairaland (must Read) by kelvine(m): 12:36pm On Mar 05, 2015
One popular group has gone extinct - how does this affect the price of garri crew.
They have been replaced with - I schooled in France crew(going extinct too).

OP what group do you belong ?
Re: 16 Sets Of People On Nairaland (must Read) by tolu4you: 12:46pm On Mar 05, 2015
kelvine:
One popular group has gone extinct - how does this affect the price of garri crew.
They have been replaced with - I schooled in France crew(going extinct too).

OP what group do you belong ?
number 12
Re: 16 Sets Of People On Nairaland (must Read) by soopamom: 12:52pm On Mar 05, 2015
Re: 16 Sets Of People On Nairaland (must Read) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 05, 2015
Which one I belong 2
I think non
Re: 16 Sets Of People On Nairaland (must Read) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 05, 2015
tolu4you:
3. Government Agents, like security personnel, spy etc - those of you talking anyhow on social forum, be careful. something happened in 2013, when we dey demand for better android data. I blasted NCC and one of their oga at the top on nairaland and twitter, the following day of my stupidity, na this oga called me.he said i should withdraw my statement or we meet in court. if you see d speed i take go change my comments and my tweets .

tell us more about this or you are just another front page hunter
Re: 16 Sets Of People On Nairaland (must Read) by tolu4you: 1:01pm On Mar 05, 2015
diluminati:

tell us more about this or you are just another front page hunter
thats the fact. im not frontpage hunter.

I blasted the man and ncc on nairaland and his twitter handle during the 'android users deserve better data' wahala. I dont know till now how he managed to get my number. I have to beg him and i immediately withdrew my statement. you guys know the man at ncc
Re: 16 Sets Of People On Nairaland (must Read) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 05, 2015
tolu4you:

I blasted the man and ncc on nairaland and his twitter handle during the 'android users deserve better data' wahala. I dont know till now how he managed to get my number. I have to beg him and i immediately withdrew my statement.

so on nairaland did you reveal any info about you, or your twitter handle?
Re: 16 Sets Of People On Nairaland (must Read) by tolu4you: 1:07pm On Mar 05, 2015
diluminati:

so on nairaland did you reveal any info about you, or your twitter handle?
on twitter, No.
on nairaland, yes but i have removed all b4 then
Re: 16 Sets Of People On Nairaland (must Read) by buskie13(m): 1:08pm On Mar 05, 2015
@ op,...I'm number 11 for wat u wrote up there....too many mistakes....what's haldly

it's hardly biko....correct ur writeup so we can see frontage.

BTW

na Gej till 2019
Re: 16 Sets Of People On Nairaland (must Read) by drtwist(m): 1:09pm On Mar 05, 2015
Re: 16 Sets Of People On Nairaland (must Read) by tolu4you: 1:13pm On Mar 05, 2015
the spacebooker are now here
Re: 16 Sets Of People On Nairaland (must Read) by rondo235: 1:38pm On Mar 05, 2015
i'm a double agent workin for both CIA and SSS...i do come here occasionaly to hunt for boko haram e-members online...the ones shouting sai buhari..
Re: 16 Sets Of People On Nairaland (must Read) by tolu4you: 1:40pm On Mar 05, 2015
buskie13:
@ op,...I'm number 11 for wat u wrote up there....too many mistakes....what's haldly

it's hardly biko....correct ur writeup so we can see frontage.

BTW

na Gej till 2019
i don see you
Re: 16 Sets Of People On Nairaland (must Read) by tociano009(m): 1:42pm On Mar 05, 2015
I need help on student visa to any Europe country
Re: 16 Sets Of People On Nairaland (must Read) by tolu4you: 1:44pm On Mar 05, 2015
lonngmann:
17) 17)c. The Listers
Just like this OP..they list 10 reasons why things happen, 10 kind of people you will meet somewhere
They usually don't know it all because they ask you to add urs too
Kindly add urs cheesy
funny you
Re: 16 Sets Of People On Nairaland (must Read) by Babygal4eva(f): 2:05pm On Mar 05, 2015
tolu4you:

I blasted the man and ncc on nairaland and his twitter handle during the 'android users deserve better data' wahala. I dont know till now how he managed to get my number. I have to beg him and i immediately withdrew my statement. you guys know the man at ncc

You didn't have to withdraw your statement the man couldn't do anything to you. Freedom of the press is still active in Nigeria I believe so what would he say in court that you bad mouthed him on Nairaland? I can't blv you'll fall for this, People have got to start knowing their right in Nigeria and not let an Old illiterate person take advantage of you and bully you into doing something that doesn't benefit you. Lemme see any human being on this planet threaten to take me to court for something I said online whether I won't embarrass that person's belly

Source: Family full of lawyers
Re: 16 Sets Of People On Nairaland (must Read) by tolu4you: 2:13pm On Mar 05, 2015
Babygal4eva:

You didn't have to withdraw your statement the man couldn't do anything to you. Freedom of the press is still active in Nigeria I believe so what would he say in court that you bad mouthed him on Nairaland? I can't blv you'll fall for this, People have got to start knowing their right in Nigeria and not let an Old illiterate person take advantage of you and bully you into doing something that doesn't benefit you. Lemme see any human being on this planet threaten to take me to court for something I said online whether I won't embarrass that person's belly

Source: Family full of lawyers
Thanks.
i know more now
Re: 16 Sets Of People On Nairaland (must Read) by tolu4you: 6:07pm On Mar 05, 2015
Kennywills7:
Nice one bro
thanks
Re: 16 Sets Of People On Nairaland (must Read) by tolu4you: 11:50am On Mar 09, 2015
Obinoscopy
davide470
lalasticlala
please do the needful

(1) (Reply)

Gej Threatens To Slap Obama / ... / Nobody Should Speak On Behalf Of NDIGBO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.