Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,333 members, 7,815,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Boko Haram Has Not Killed Chibok Girls - President Jonathan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Has Not Killed Chibok Girls - President Jonathan (20941 Views)

Chibok Girls: "President Buhari Was Angry And Cold" - Enough Is Enough Nigeria / Boko Haram Killed Chibok Girls-- UN Report / Boko Haram Has Legitimate Grievances-obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Has Not Killed Chibok Girls - President Jonathan by CyberTerrorist: 1:43pm On Mar 05, 2015
EbukaFran:
It is obvious that Jonathan ordered the kidnap of the Chibok girls

He is using those girls as a political tool.

Jonathan will go to prison for his crimes
political tool..how? Pls explain..

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Has Not Killed Chibok Girls - President Jonathan by OILOFGLADNESS: 1:44pm On Mar 05, 2015
lomaxx:
How can a president underestimate the potential impact of a terrorist group in this 21st century??

And he's not even ashamed to say it.

YOU CAN NEVER MAKE A SENSIBLE STATEMENT UNTIL YOU STOP BEIGN SENTIMENTAL AND JUDGEMENTAL.

LOOK OUT OF THE BASKET
Re: Boko Haram Has Not Killed Chibok Girls - President Jonathan by Swiftboy(m): 1:46pm On Mar 05, 2015
Your Buhari is the one thats underestimating them not GEJ. Your GMB called them mare thugs. Its the military thats underestimating them not the President. A president dont go to war,I dont need a Buhari that'll lead a frontline against Boko haram. Smh
lomaxx:
How can a president underestimate the potential impact of a terrorist group in this 21st century??

Re: Boko Haram Has Not Killed Chibok Girls - President Jonathan by ransomed: 1:48pm On Mar 05, 2015
lomaxx:

::-- Boko guys are his errand boys. They give him feedback, so he knows the exact position and true condition of the girls. Heartless father.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Has Not Killed Chibok Girls - President Jonathan by Joshuadon: 1:54pm On Mar 05, 2015
temitemi1:
Yes my president is speaking! GEJ till 2019!!!

dats an understatement

GEJ till 2050
Re: Boko Haram Has Not Killed Chibok Girls - President Jonathan by drey076(m): 2:00pm On Mar 05, 2015
Jonathan knows abt bokoharam
The truth will leak if lose dis coming electn

Sai baba jare
Re: Boko Haram Has Not Killed Chibok Girls - President Jonathan by hidee20(m): 2:06pm On Mar 05, 2015
in as much i try to see things objectivwly and has no favorite cabdidate among this two candidate,nevertheless the statement of this man usually does not befit a president.
Instead of him quietly rescuing the children,he is here telling us they are still alive in bondage after how many days.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA.
Re: Boko Haram Has Not Killed Chibok Girls - President Jonathan by Jeezuzpick(m): 2:10pm On Mar 05, 2015
MARKone:

Speaking what!!! Who told him, is he there, is he a Boko haram member?, if not, is he in communication with shekua, is the presidency keeping the chibok girls?. Nigerians has the right to know

#Bringbackourgirls

Don't worry Mark.....

Our girls will return.

However, the question our ogas must prepare to answer is: how did you manage to free all the girls alive when they were being held by bloodthirsty and suicidal goons while they were being soundly defeated by you?

Under normal circumstances, terrorists will use hostages to force negotiations, abi? If negotiations fail, how will the hostages escape unhurt, especially if you don't know where they are?
Re: Boko Haram Has Not Killed Chibok Girls - President Jonathan by easystudy101: 2:12pm On Mar 05, 2015
Re: Boko Haram Has Not Killed Chibok Girls - President Jonathan by Cadamlk: 2:15pm On Mar 05, 2015
How i wish some of these girls are your biological daughters,you will not let them stay this long in captivity.Toothless bulldog.
Re: Boko Haram Has Not Killed Chibok Girls - President Jonathan by Etruth: 2:15pm On Mar 05, 2015
brownlord:
Stupiid talk.

If you know the girls are still alive, it also mean you know their whereabout so, why not not order the military to swing into action, damn the collateral damage.

This man should sometimes use his head when addressing Nigerians biko. You are the damn president of Nigeria for heavens sake and should not just wake up from the wrong side of your bed and start addressing the nation. Not by force to honour press confress

How come an ordinary citizen like me know no girl is missing and he's saying this rubbish?

I repeat! No girl is missing in CHIBOK.
Somebody shout Halleluyaaa !!! This oga here is beginning to think straight. For once , in a very long time, you managed to make sense. You were once blind, but now you see ....sombody shout Halleluyaaaa
Re: Boko Haram Has Not Killed Chibok Girls - President Jonathan by gebest: 2:16pm On Mar 05, 2015
garrix8:
Jonadunce is a mistake that must be corrected on the 28th of March.

Sai Baba

Sai Buhari

#ihavedecided
oh how i wish there are going to be an election on march 28 it would have been better.
Re: Boko Haram Has Not Killed Chibok Girls - President Jonathan by unite4real: 2:17pm On Mar 05, 2015
who is communicating with him that the girls are alive. so he even knows. wow. i rest my case

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Has Not Killed Chibok Girls - President Jonathan by Immortality(m): 2:23pm On Mar 05, 2015
There is an opportunity for OND Accounting graduate seeking a place for Industrial Attachment /Training in a company at ikeja. Monthly allowance is 14k.

If interested, please mail me.
Re: Boko Haram Has Not Killed Chibok Girls - President Jonathan by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 05, 2015
Of course you will know since you are the chief supervisor of boko.
Re: Boko Haram Has Not Killed Chibok Girls - President Jonathan by pbs4real(m): 2:30pm On Mar 05, 2015
valinda:
Forget oh dis man has a hand in this boko haram stuff...now he wants to use it and do campaign...

Obama claimed to kill Osama but Osama is living big in Enugu state here....
near ur house i gues?lolz
Re: Boko Haram Has Not Killed Chibok Girls - President Jonathan by penielHBK(m): 2:32pm On Mar 05, 2015
We don't give any damn about wether bokoharam has killed them or not, let the government give us their word on this. How apalling it is for an incumbent president to mutter gibberish about the citzens he swore to protect.. Say no to jonathan this coming elections, we are not going to make this mistake a second time
Re: Boko Haram Has Not Killed Chibok Girls - President Jonathan by kernel504(m): 2:34pm On Mar 05, 2015
Re: Boko Haram Has Not Killed Chibok Girls - President Jonathan by notoriousbabe: 2:35pm On Mar 05, 2015
I suspect this man and his men,there is more to the boko haram and these chibok girls stories.........ALL NA POLITICS
Re: Boko Haram Has Not Killed Chibok Girls - President Jonathan by Etruth: 2:37pm On Mar 05, 2015
synergycom19:

Yes and the last from South-south and south east
Aaahhh aahh...bros y u dey yarn like dis now? Not everyone from these regions is clueless,inept and irresponsible. I'm from one of the regions and have lived all my life in the other but I believe Stealing is corruption and its not 'ordinary' neither should it be condoned. We have sensible, hardworking and honest people in these parts. Excellent managers, astute administrators abound in this part of the country too. Pls don't judge us by Jona's attributes. Right thinking people KNOW Jona is incapable of solving Nigeria's problem. All these online posters are one of the following....1. Beneficiaries of d rot....2. Tribalist folks.....3. Irresponsible folks who don't know the right thing to do. I'M IGBO but I STAND 4 ONE NIGERIA. SAI BUHARI/OSINBAJO 2015.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Has Not Killed Chibok Girls - President Jonathan by Edifyer: 3:00pm On Mar 05, 2015
“The good news is that the insurgents have not killed them,” he said.

That confirms it. According to one BH captured confessed that there are kept somewhere by the president, when the right time comes they will release them. So GEJ knws their where about. is too let GEJ start packing.....
Re: Boko Haram Has Not Killed Chibok Girls - President Jonathan by patrykhyci: 3:02pm On Mar 05, 2015
"I tink boko haram has not killed any of d chibok girls should ve been ur statement not d oda way round"..u sound very sure of wot ur sayin Mr president and nigerians can hold u accountable for that (boko haram has not killed chibok girls)!!!
Re: Boko Haram Has Not Killed Chibok Girls - President Jonathan by toludadon(m): 3:24pm On Mar 05, 2015
And some fools would say no girl was kidnapped
Re: Boko Haram Has Not Killed Chibok Girls - President Jonathan by Superbiola: 3:33pm On Mar 05, 2015
How the idiot take know, him and shekau dy rappoh abi.... clueless man
Re: Boko Haram Has Not Killed Chibok Girls - President Jonathan by Tranquill: 3:34pm On Mar 05, 2015
Re: Boko Haram Has Not Killed Chibok Girls - President Jonathan by rafcrown(m): 3:44pm On Mar 05, 2015
ANOTHER CLUELESS POINT
WE ARE TALKING ABOUT RAPING THEM AND THEIR GENERAL SAFETY/WELL BEING.
Re: Boko Haram Has Not Killed Chibok Girls - President Jonathan by victorazy(m): 3:59pm On Mar 05, 2015
EbukaFran:
It is obvious that Jonathan ordered the kidnap of the Chibok girls

He is using those girls as a political tool.

Jonathan will go to prison for his crimes

Your an hediot!
Who surposed be in jail if not Buhari who kidnaped Diko

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Has Not Killed Chibok Girls - President Jonathan by shiningshina(m): 4:02pm On Mar 05, 2015
temitemi1:
Yes my president is speaking! GEJ till 2019!!!

Who is this goat?
Re: Boko Haram Has Not Killed Chibok Girls - President Jonathan by otitookoro(m): 4:16pm On Mar 05, 2015
the idiot called gej and his pdp goons are responsible for the disappearance of the girls.he played politics with innocent civilians lives, God will judge hima and the cpward called asari dokubo. gej knew all along that he was behind their kidnap. even if he releases the girls today, he will lose the march 28th election shamefully. Nigeria governments over the years are not ashamed of the evil plots and acts in the name of politics because if it were to be other countries where impunity was not the order of the day, he would have long resigned to his clueless and evil acts or be impeached.Stupid drunkard.
Re: Boko Haram Has Not Killed Chibok Girls - President Jonathan by obontami: 4:28pm On Mar 05, 2015
#GejOutGMBin

******RoadToOtuoke2015******
Re: Boko Haram Has Not Killed Chibok Girls - President Jonathan by dsquare33: 4:43pm On Mar 05, 2015
The presidency scoring political cheap points since 1914.From what is going on It is very glearing that Jonathan knows the whereabout of those girls all this na bo bo.one day this whole charade will be known to the world.So he thinks if he displays this heroic acts people will have a rethink of wanting to vote for him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Paris Club Refund: 3 Governors Indicted / Buhari's Second Niger Bridge Parting Gift To Ndigbo By Farooq Kperogi / "Yahaya Bello Wasted N5Bn On Senator Melaye’s Failed Recall Plot" - PDP Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.