Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Job Middleman For Nairalanders - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Middleman For Nairalanders (1444 Views)

Physiotherapist Needed; Vacancy For Nairalanders / Smallchops, Event Planning, Wirework, Makeup Training For Nairalanders / Current Jobs On Purplesharks.com [update Often For Nairalanders] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Middleman For Nairalanders by gbenga007(m): 12:53pm On Mar 05, 2015
Statistics from Nairaland have shown that jobs/vacancies section (not even Romance) have the highest frequency of visits due to the constant need for jobs. I had been jobless too (up till about 4yrs ago) and I know how it feels like.
I sincerely believe that quite a number of people here have the capability and the need to employ one or two people genuinely--somehow but may be afraid of the unknown.
Notwithstanding that this is a supposedly faceless forum, I don't mind to submit myself to scrutiny/verification (like Twitter's cool) by the Mods, Seun or any independent beings to serve as a link between two parties (the job seeker and a fearful potential employer/Nairalander).
This is no doubt a win/win situation as the job seeker (after proper scrutiny) gets job and the employer also gets a good candidate (devoid of recruitment fees and the accompanying stress). I will take the pain to present to you the best candidate (s).
This is somewhat like a proposal. Let me get feedbacks please. Your criticisms are welcome.
Re: Job Middleman For Nairalanders by delugadou(m): 2:14pm On Mar 05, 2015
I need a job. I studied maritime technology, am good with computers & I learn/blend very quick. Also a good speaker
Re: Job Middleman For Nairalanders by gbenga007(m): 4:29pm On Mar 05, 2015
I am pretty sure that there are many qualified peeps (with characters) here.
Re: Job Middleman For Nairalanders by abimbawealth(f): 6:29pm On Mar 05, 2015
I hold a BTech in Computer Engineering...Any link will be treated with utmost regards. Thanks
May the Lord pave way for us
Re: Job Middleman For Nairalanders by xtremeinv(m): 8:23pm On Mar 05, 2015
I need a job,based in lagos, good with computers, read geography & regional planning, a team guy, good at innovating.
Re: Job Middleman For Nairalanders by ojmaroni247(m): 11:04pm On Mar 05, 2015
I need a job in PH,I studied Mechanical Engineering and have a certificate in Electro-Mechanical which comprises of HVAC,piping system,pumps,valves,compressors,actuators and general HsE . My email is Big_johniwu@yahoo.ca. Thnkx
Re: Job Middleman For Nairalanders by baba11(m): 8:29am On Mar 06, 2015
Following....
Re: Job Middleman For Nairalanders by bb4522(m): 11:27am On Mar 06, 2015
Gbenga Its a welcome idea. Thanks for the write-up. I studid Chemical Engineering with training in Automation and Control Engineering and vast in simulation programs. Contact me if there's a vacancy.
Re: Job Middleman For Nairalanders by gbenga007(m): 1:33pm On Mar 06, 2015
I think we can make it a reality. Contributions are welcome.
Re: Job Middleman For Nairalanders by ajasa4link: 4:13pm On Mar 06, 2015
I hold a B.sc degree( second class upper) in Insurance and I have great knowledge of the insurance industry, insurance broking operations,pensions fund management and the financial market.
I need a job in any of the above listed sectors, am based in lagos
Re: Job Middleman For Nairalanders by gbenga007(m): 12:13pm On Mar 07, 2015
Mods, I think we can... It is possible!
Re: Job Middleman For Nairalanders by rummmy: 1:20pm On Mar 07, 2015
Studied logistics management technology with btech 2.2 and have 3yrs working exp in the bank and about a year exas safety officer.intergrity is my motto and wil go a long way to protect it..with all this and a H S E competent certificate I belive I will fit in an in many firms..brightgeorge1982@yahoo.com
Re: Job Middleman For Nairalanders by taiwoowiat: 1:49pm On Mar 07, 2015
Please, I need a job and I am ready to relocate to any where.

I hold BTech in MECHANICAL ENGINEERING with 2years working experience.

My SKILLS are:
Mechanical/Automobile Services and Repair.

Proficient in Automobile Diagnose tools.

Proficient in lath machine, Drilling machine and other related task.

Able to work effectively under pressure and on short notice.

Hardworking and flexible team worker.

Highly experienced in handling Computer and Science related tasks.

Proficient in Autocard, design, autodesk Inventor, Solidworks, computer ICT and Microsoft Office.

Friendly, polite and helpful with the general public.

Diligent approach to all tasks.

PROFESSIONAL SKILL:
HSE, ICT, AUTOCAD,AUTODESK, MICROSOFTS

EMail: taiwoowiat@gmail.com
BBM: 757F33FD
Re: Job Middleman For Nairalanders by taiwoowiat: 1:50pm On Mar 07, 2015
Please, I need a job and I am ready to relocate to any where.

I hold a BTech in MECHANICAL ENGINEERING with 2years working experience.

My SKILLS are:
Mechanical/Automobile Services and Repair.

Proficient in Automobile Diagnose tools.

Proficient in lath machine, Drilling machine and other related task.

Able to work effectively under pressure and on short notice.

Hardworking and flexible team worker.

Highly experienced in handling Computer and Science related tasks.

Proficient in Autocard, design, autodesk Inventor, Solidworks, computer ICT and Microsoft Office.

Friendly, polite and helpful with the general public.

Diligent approach to all tasks.

PROFESSIONAL SKILL:
HSE, ICT, AUTOCAD,AUTODESK, MICROSOFTS

EMail: taiwoowiat@gmail.com
BBM: 757F33FD
Re: Job Middleman For Nairalanders by julyb(m): 2:05pm On Mar 07, 2015
I HAVE 2ND CLASS UPPER DEGREE IN ACCOUNTING.I GOT 2YEARS WORK EXPERIENCE.I NEED A JOB .REACH ME ON 08168266236 OR opeyemi20oladepo@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Job Middleman For Nairalanders by gbenga007(m): 9:02am On Mar 10, 2015
Can't believe this is my 9th year on Nairaland. Happy 10yrs anniversary. Many of us have benefited from this site. Let's give back. You can contact people on this thread directly if necessary.
Re: Job Middleman For Nairalanders by Amazingg: 9:59am On Mar 10, 2015
I hold a degree in Accounting. Links to jobs will be appreciated. Thanks
Re: Job Middleman For Nairalanders by luvly(f): 12:19pm On Mar 10, 2015
I studied banking and finance.reside in ikotun Lagos.links to jobs will be appreciated
Re: Job Middleman For Nairalanders by 9niceguy(m): 12:27pm On Mar 10, 2015
HND in telecommunication and electronics.
Am very employable with my skills
Am very knowledgeable and ready to learn new skills. I reside in ibadan bt never mind jobs outside ibadan. THANKS
Re: Job Middleman For Nairalanders by gbenga007(m): 8:16am On Mar 13, 2015
I still believe.
Re: Job Middleman For Nairalanders by Streamsyjd(f): 10:03am On Mar 13, 2015
I hold a Bachelor's Degree in Mass Communication, I Specialized in Integrated Marketing Communication. I graduated with second class lower. I have two years working experience and I am interested in Administration, Customer Service, Corporate Marketing, and Public Relations. The job should also be in South-West.

@Op, Lovely Concept. God will help us.
Re: Job Middleman For Nairalanders by tessylove2(f): 10:43am On Mar 13, 2015
I hold a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science,I graduated with. A second class upper (2.1), I have 2 years working experience which was during my Industrial training at Intercontinental bank now Access bank and NYSC am interested in Administration, Customer Service, and Public Relations. The job should be in Lagos.Thanks

@OP nice one we will get there ...
Re: Job Middleman For Nairalanders by Wonder1844(m): 11:18am On Mar 13, 2015
Good day. Am an Electrical/Electronics Engineer, graduated with 2.1. Am good at the use of AutoCAD, Plant Design Management System (PDMS), Revit Architectural, Introduction to PLC and SCADA applications. Good at both Domestic and Industrial installations, distributions lines and transformer fault clearance. Freeman4excel@gmail.com
Re: Job Middleman For Nairalanders by Angiezee: 3:10pm On Mar 13, 2015
I hold a HND in Business Administration and Management and ISPON LEVEL 2, I graduated with Upper Credit (3Point), I have 2years and 4months working experience which was during my NYSC and Industrial training in Oil and Gas Sector and am interested in Administration/HR, Safety and Materials Management. I am in Port Harcourt, willing to relocate to Lagos, Abuja and Warri.Thanks my email:angiezee101@yahoo.com
Re: Job Middleman For Nairalanders by gbenga007(m): 4:05pm On Mar 14, 2015
It is my earnest prayer that your dream jobs will come your way -- in no distant time.
Re: Job Middleman For Nairalanders by cmonek(m): 5:25pm On Mar 14, 2015
nice move Op.
Re: Job Middleman For Nairalanders by Shemmyglo(f): 9:05pm On Mar 14, 2015
Re: Job Middleman For Nairalanders by gbenga007(m): 3:41pm On Mar 16, 2015
Shemmyglo:
I hold a Bachelor's degree in Microbiology, graduated with second class upper and am interested in any hospital, pharmaceutical company, manufacturing company or teaching job in Kwara, Osun, Ekiti or Oyo state. My email is semiloregloria@gmail.com

Thanks
Those were my characteristics and wants when I left school too. I pray you land your dream job. And incase, don't hesitate to start from anywhere (at least for now).
I pray this thread gets the required attention.
Re: Job Middleman For Nairalanders by gbenga007(m): 3:45pm On Mar 16, 2015
Shemmyglo:
I hold a Bachelor's degree in Microbiology, graduated with second class upper and am interested in any hospital, pharmaceutical company, manufacturing company or teaching job in Kwara, Osun, Ekiti or Oyo state. My email is semiloregloria@gmail.com

Thanks
Those were my characteristics and wants when I left school too. I pray you land your dream job. And incase, don't hesitate to start from anywhere (at least for now).
I pray this thread gets the required attention it deserves.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies For Today,4th May 2015 VERIFIED & Confirmed(all Jobs 100% Genuine) / Please Help Me To Confirm This Job Invitation / Job At Nigeria Info Fm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.