Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,155 members, 7,829,119 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

His Name Was Wrongly Spelt On The Mobilization List - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / His Name Was Wrongly Spelt On The Mobilization List (825 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Senate Mobilization List For All Institution / NYSC 2017 Batch 'A' Senate Approved Mobilization List For All Institution / NYSC Batch B 2016 Timetable: When Is The Mobilization Starting. (2) (3) (4)

(1)

His Name Was Wrongly Spelt On The Mobilization List by walezqo(m): 3:18pm On Mar 05, 2015
Hey guys am kinda confuse right now, when the mobilization list was pasted in lasu ma name was wrongly spelt, me and others went to complain bt were told we would do the correct during the online registration. I went to do my registration today only to be told there is no interface for corrections now, so I stopped pls how do I go about the correction. Thanks
Re: His Name Was Wrongly Spelt On The Mobilization List by yokiti: 3:18pm On Mar 05, 2015

(1)

5 Jobs You Can Take Up Before And During Nysc / Still Yet To Get An Alert For January Allawee / Meet The Tallest Corper In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.