Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Pls Help Me With My Location Of Examination.(jamb) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls Help Me With My Location Of Examination.(jamb) (1062 Views)

How Catholic Seminarians Write Examination (picture) / 59,000 To Retake Examination: JAMB / Picture Of Examination Hall In Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Me With My Location Of Examination.(jamb) by emmeyj(m): 4:53pm On Mar 05, 2015
I am grateful today for reprinting my jamb slip and finding out that i am writing my examination on thursday march 12,2015.Time is 1:30pm.The problem is the location,i dnt knw how to go about it.The location is Island Computer College, Aja, Xyz Plaza, Ajah Roundabout, Ajah, Lagos State and i live in ebute- metta precisely near national theatre.Pls anyone with location directions and cost should help me out. Am counting on nairalanders for this help.
Re: Pls Help Me With My Location Of Examination.(jamb) by UniqueGem(m): 7:22pm On Mar 05, 2015
Take a bus to CMS, ask around for where Ajah buses are loading, tell the driver that u're to alight at Ajah roundabout. If possible board the bus with a vacant front seat so you'll sit close to the driver and sing Ajah roundabout into his ears(Na lagos You Dey). When you alight at the roundabout, there are bike men everywhere, tell any of them that you're going to XYZ plaza or Island Computer Village they should take you there. Been there once but I went with my dad in a private car. But this description will work.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me With My Location Of Examination.(jamb) by emmeyj(m): 7:07am On Mar 06, 2015
UniqueGem:
Take a bus to CMS, ask around for where Ajah buses are loading, tell the driver that u're to alight at Ajah roundabout. If possible board the bus with a vacant front seat so you'll sit close to the driver and sing Ajah roundabout into his ears(Na lagos You Dey). When you alight at the roundabout, there are bike men everywhere, tell any of them that you're going to XYZ plaza or Island Computer Village they should take you there. Been there once but I went with my dad in a private car. But this description will work.

thanks alot

(1) (Reply)

. / Unilorin Expels Ten Students Over Misconduct / Abia State University(absu) School Of Nursing Form/ Direct Entry Form/ Diploma F

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.