Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,675 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Is Nigeria The Capital Of Hell? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Nigeria The Capital Of Hell? (3772 Views)

James Ibori Marries Senami Sosu As Second Wife? - The Capital / TINUBU Hijacks NASS Positions; Oyegun, Others Kick- The Capital.ng / Nigeria: The Good, The Bad, The Beautiful, The Ugly. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Nigeria The Capital Of Hell? by asha80(m): 10:03pm On Jan 12, 2009
Re: Is Nigeria The Capital Of Hell? by Kobojunkie: 10:08pm On Jan 12, 2009
roflmao!!!! Capital of hell?? Roflmao!!! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Is Nigeria The Capital Of Hell? by jamace(m): 10:10pm On Jan 12, 2009
No. Nigeria is the nursery/preparatory school of hell. grin grin angry sad
Re: Is Nigeria The Capital Of Hell? by BOSS7: 10:12pm On Jan 12, 2009
Hahaha, Capital of Hell ke, but boy, that dude murdered Nigeria line for line word for word, just check out some of the lines below:

It is the residence of eternal hopelessness. In its core reigns a culture of absolute negativity, which mangles every aspiration to decency. Hell smothers every light of positivity. It is the black-hole of supreme regress, out of which no light of redemption ever escapes. Admittance into its rotten bowels introduces one into a culture of solipsistic self-digestion, where every inmate worships his ego. In its halls, avarice is king. And in its hallowed chambers, everyone is on a journey of eternal self-digestion, where his hatreds resurrect to consume his experiences.
Re: Is Nigeria The Capital Of Hell? by bawomolo(m): 4:52am On Jan 13, 2009
lmao naija don suffer.
Re: Is Nigeria The Capital Of Hell? by ojimboIV: 11:23am On Jan 13, 2009
i can't disagree with him any more than. . . no i can't agree with him any less than the fact that naija is beyond hell. boy was there venom in that piece.
Re: Is Nigeria The Capital Of Hell? by bindex(m): 12:14pm On Jan 13, 2009
If Nigerians really love Nigeria, there is no evidence of love for it.
There is evidence of pride, but nothing else.
There is evidence of life, but not lively.
There is evidence of surviving, but not living.
There are all kinds of movement, but mostly struggling.

Re: Is Nigeria The Capital Of Hell? by BOSS7: 12:18pm On Jan 13, 2009
@ Bindex, I guess we read from the same page. That writer really murdered Nigeria and in fact the commenters couldn't disagree more.
Re: Is Nigeria The Capital Of Hell? by Epiphany(m): 1:42pm On Jan 13, 2009
Wow, i just read the article and the guy has made a lot of sense. Things are definately not as they should be. If in a country of 150million people, only 50million (i am being generous here) can boast of living well, what is happening to the other 100million? NO BE HELL BE DAT?

Hahahahahahhahhahahaahhahha
Re: Is Nigeria The Capital Of Hell? by faoni572(m): 1:51pm On Jan 13, 2009
hehehehhehehe so in summary Nigeria is the capital of hell !!!! hehehehehehehe!!! roflmao !!!!!
Re: Is Nigeria The Capital Of Hell? by asha80(m): 8:04pm On Jan 13, 2009
To be honest with you guys i really cannot say where nigeria will start to make things right.Reading through the article i could not agree less with what he is saying.Only someone who does not like the truth will deny all what this guy said here.Chai naija sorry embarassed sad
Re: Is Nigeria The Capital Of Hell? by Kobojunkie: 8:09pm On Jan 13, 2009
asha 80:

To be honest with you guys i really cannot say where nigeria will start to make things right.Reading through the article i could not agree less with what he is saying.Only someone who does not like the truth will deny all what this guy said here.Chai naija sorry embarassed sad

You know what I see? I see progress. The more people come out to state the truth as it really is, the more I see hope for change in that country. I kid you not. I am of the belief that in order to solve a problem, one must first ACCEPT that there is a serious problem that needs to be solved. Reading this sort of articles from Nigerians, tells me that there are definitely people out there who are willing to accept that our reality is completely wrong and at some point we will need to make drastic changes to it or be doomed by it. Hope is slowly creeping in here.
Re: Is Nigeria The Capital Of Hell? by asha80(m): 8:15pm On Jan 13, 2009
@kobojunkie
i hope so.If u go to many nigerian sites and newspapers the kind of news you will see can give you heart attack. shocked sad
Re: Is Nigeria The Capital Of Hell? by bindex(m): 8:17pm On Jan 13, 2009
Kobojunkie:

You know what I see? I see progress. The more people come out to state the truth as it really is, the more I see hope for change in that country. I kid you not. I am of the belief that in order to solve a problem, one must first ACCEPT that there is a serious problem that needs to be solved. Reading this sort of articles from Nigerians, tells me that there are definitely people out there who are willing to accept that our reality is completely wrong and at some point we will need to make drastic changes to it or be doomed by it. Hope is slowly creeping in here.

I agree with you, accepting that we have a very big problem is what we need as a starting point, but then again its not as easy as it sounds. We need our people to get educated about their basic rights as humans and how a normal society is suppose to function. We seriously need a rebirth in Nigeria.
Re: Is Nigeria The Capital Of Hell? by asha80(m): 8:28pm On Jan 13, 2009
@bindex
You are right.Most nigerians even the the so called educated folks do not know the basic funstions of goverment.
Re: Is Nigeria The Capital Of Hell? by Kobojunkie: 8:30pm On Jan 13, 2009
bindex:

I agree with you, accepting that we have a very big problem is what we need as a starting point, but then again its not as easy as it sounds. We need our people to get educated about their basic rights as humans and how a normal society is suppose to function. We seriously need a rebirth in Nigeria.

asha 80:

@bindex
You are right.Most nigerians even the the so called educated folks do not know the basic funstions of goverment.

exactomundo!
Re: Is Nigeria The Capital Of Hell? by mustafar1: 8:37pm On Jan 13, 2009
asha 80:

@bindex

the basic functions of govt to my brothers and sisters is for it(govt) to paint a few hospital walls, ban children hawking during school hours, installing CCTV camera's before figuring out how it would be powered, buy a yatch to be used as a hotel, and declare state of emergency on power, spending taxes/state allocations on airfields for exports without having the traders/manufacturers raise the standard of their exports, building a airport in ur state but not having the air traffic to justify it.

that right there is a summary of the functions of govt.
Re: Is Nigeria The Capital Of Hell? by Kobojunkie: 8:40pm On Jan 13, 2009
must_a_far:

the basic functions of govt to my brothers and sisters is for it(govt) to paint a few hospital walls, ban children hawking during school hours, installing CCTV camera's before figuring out how it would be powered, buy a yatch to be used as a hotel, and declare state of emergency on power.

ROFLMAO!!! I almost fell off my chair reading that one !!!
Re: Is Nigeria The Capital Of Hell? by mustafar1: 8:41pm On Jan 13, 2009
kobo abi i lie, isnt that the functions of govt.
Re: Is Nigeria The Capital Of Hell? by bindex(m): 8:55pm On Jan 13, 2009
must_a_far:

the basic functions of govt to my brothers and sisters is for it(govt) to paint a few hospital walls, ban children hawking during school hours, installing CCTV camera's before figuring out how it would be powered, buy a yatch to be used as a hotel, and declare state of emergency on power, spending taxes/state allocations on airfields for exports without having the traders/manufacturers raise the standard of their exports, building a airport in ur state but not having the air traffic to justify it.

grin grin grin Its so sad but true.
Re: Is Nigeria The Capital Of Hell? by MaiSuya(m): 9:19pm On Jan 13, 2009
@ poster, the author does have some fine writing skills, but em . . . are we really that bad? na wa o!
Re: Is Nigeria The Capital Of Hell? by oderemo(m): 9:32pm On Jan 13, 2009
i have said it before , if situation continues this way ala this president we have no hope.
Re: Is Nigeria The Capital Of Hell? by mustafar1: 9:35pm On Jan 13, 2009
even if we change Presidents, governors, house of reps members, state senators, federal senators, ministers, commisioners, theres no guarantee things would change if the general nigerian attitude towards things do not change. e.g. keeping silent while being oppressed because, i no wan die, i no wan wound, i no wan quench, i get one child, mama dey for house, papa dey for house, etc etc etc.
Re: Is Nigeria The Capital Of Hell? by Kobojunkie: 9:45pm On Jan 13, 2009
must_a_far:

even if we change Presidents, governors, house of reps members, state senators, federal senators, ministers, commisioners, theres no guarantee things would change if the general nigerian attitude towards things do not change. e.g. keeping silent while being oppressed because, i no wan die, i no wan wound, i no wan quench, i get one child, mama dey for house, papa dey for house, etc etc etc.

You don talk am finish!!! lol
Re: Is Nigeria The Capital Of Hell? by oderemo(m): 9:48pm On Jan 13, 2009
in politics change comes in two ways from the top i.e good leadership or from the bottom i.e thru people revolution . nigerian will have to make a choice which one appeals to them.
Re: Is Nigeria The Capital Of Hell? by BOSS7: 9:50pm On Jan 13, 2009
Mai Suya:

@ poster, the author does have some fine writing skills, but em . . . are we really that bad? na wa o!

The simple answer is, YES
Re: Is Nigeria The Capital Of Hell? by BOSS7: 9:51pm On Jan 13, 2009
ode remo:

in politics change comes in two ways from the top i.e good leadership or from the bottom i.e through people revolution . nigerian will have to make a choice which one appeals to them.

Them ke, Abi you too wan renounce your citizenship?
cheesy
Re: Is Nigeria The Capital Of Hell? by mustafar1: 9:53pm On Jan 13, 2009
ode remo:

in politics change comes in two ways from the top i.e good leadership or from the bottom i.e through people revolution . nigerian will have to make a choice which one appeals to them.

and that is where the whole bruhaha originates from. why cant we fire it from all angles, we get ourselves good leadership and as well fix our own numerously uncountable faults. they say ,"u cant eat ur cake and have it" but i refuse to attend that school cos i absolutely think we can fry our cake and bake it too.

by the way some of you might already think im loco. its a good sign and i hope to infect as many ppl i can with it.
Re: Is Nigeria The Capital Of Hell? by hajifaty: 9:56pm On Jan 13, 2009
May God safe us from hell ooo. Naija na hell thats why we have pple like OBJ,IBB any many more leaders of hell. The Satanic leaders. Hell and Paradise get different parts according to the holy books. The whole africa is a Hell and the west and asian paradise, So West is the capital of paradise and Nigeria capital of hell
Re: Is Nigeria The Capital Of Hell? by mustafar1: 9:59pm On Jan 13, 2009
hajifaty:

May God safe us from hell ooo. Naija na hell thats why we have people like OBJ,IBB any many more leaders of hell. The Satanic leaders. Hell and Paradise get different parts according to the holy books. The whole africa is a Hell and the west and asian paradise, So West is the capital of paradise and Nigeria capital of hell

and ur reason for this is postulation is based on?
Re: Is Nigeria The Capital Of Hell? by blacksta(m): 10:05pm On Jan 13, 2009
It is shame - But i can say it will carry on likes this until people are a ready to die for change.
Re: Is Nigeria The Capital Of Hell? by oderemo(m): 10:05pm On Jan 13, 2009
@ hajifaty

what exaclty is your point.? pls,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ekiti Under Fire Over Kunle's Assassination / Yahoo Plus: The New Face Of 419 / Islamization Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.