Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Your Childhood Was Poor If You Didn’t Do Anyof This – SEE HERE - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Your Childhood Was Poor If You Didn’t Do Anyof This – SEE HERE (943 Views)

17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. / Only In Nigeria And Some Pictures That Will Bring Back Your Childhood Days. / If You Did Not Do Any Of This While Growing Up, Your Childhood Was Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Childhood Was Poor If You Didn’t Do Anyof This – SEE HERE by sheikh89: 7:22pm On Mar 05, 2015
Mehn, Children of nowadays are seriously missing out… If you did not do any of this while growing up, your Childhood was Poor.

― If u never bathed in the rain.

― If nobody told u about India vs Nigeria 99-1.

― If u didn’t sleep on d couch and wake up on d bed.

― If u didn’t go 2 steal cashew and guava in d next street. and d owner’s dog comes through d backyard waiting for u to come down from d tree.

― if u didn’t throw your milk tooth on d roof for the lizards to take it and give u new ones.

― If u didn’t just wash your hands and legs instead of bathing when going to school.

― If u didn’t act film in uncompleted building or under bed with friends.

― If u never flew a kite.

― If u didn’t use ur two legs to build houses with
sand.

― If u didn’t write ur name on paper and insert it into ur pen so that no one will steal it.

― If u didn’t close d fridge door really slowly to see when d lights went off.

― If u didn’t drive a single car Tyre with a stick and called it ur car!

― If u didn’t mix garri n sugar in ur pocket and eat while walking in d street.

― If u never did mama and papa play i.e. cookin grass nd sand without fire.

― If u didn’t play table soccer. with bottle cover..

Oya choose which one you do?
Re: Your Childhood Was Poor If You Didn’t Do Anyof This – SEE HERE by omokoladele(m): 7:31pm On Mar 05, 2015
Good old days!

Glad am not part of the Indomie Generation cheesy grin
Re: Your Childhood Was Poor If You Didn’t Do Anyof This – SEE HERE by dunkem21(m): 7:32pm On Mar 05, 2015
If you no play koso

If you no play ten ten

If you no ride wheel with spooke

If you no cook with sand with stones as meat and flowers as vegetables

If you no fly public long skipping rope grin grin

..loading .. grin grin
Re: Your Childhood Was Poor If You Didn’t Do Anyof This – SEE HERE by HURUCHI(m): 7:33pm On Mar 05, 2015
grin gone are the days
Re: Your Childhood Was Poor If You Didn’t Do Anyof This – SEE HERE by espn(m): 8:02pm On Mar 05, 2015
I did all except d garri and milk part in d pocket.. I could remember moi moi and pap.. boarding school things..
Re: Your Childhood Was Poor If You Didn’t Do Anyof This – SEE HERE by Stbottle(m): 8:24pm On Mar 05, 2015
i did all of 'em....
Re: Your Childhood Was Poor If You Didn’t Do Anyof This – SEE HERE by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 05, 2015
I did all except

None
Re: Your Childhood Was Poor If You Didn’t Do Anyof This – SEE HERE by barnaboy(m): 8:30pm On Mar 05, 2015
Bro 90% of what u listed above are good qualities of an AKPAKO pikin.
Re: Your Childhood Was Poor If You Didn’t Do Anyof This – SEE HERE by nickusoro(m): 8:41pm On Mar 05, 2015
If you didn't ...

- hunt lizards
- sing some songs in funny, meaningless ways
- force yourself to do the break dance a.k.a Michael Jackson
- make cars out of cartons
- (guys) wiggle your penïs just for the fun of it
- write "well designed" love letters to your crush wink

#QuoteMeIfYouWanna
Re: Your Childhood Was Poor If You Didn’t Do Anyof This – SEE HERE by sheikh89: 10:00pm On Mar 05, 2015
chai....i jst look @ kids of now & c dem fooling around.... no play....noting....

i rememba den wen we go 2 take our baths, we d guys place our little p£nises firmly inbtw our thighs & it'll instantly look lyk we hv v@ginas....

cnt do dt now coz a anaconda i carry now...

(1) (Reply)

Lolz....! Chinese Couple... (one Of Humor Page's Jokes!) Have Fun! / Hilarious Facebook Message Sent By A Nigerian / Reason Why Ladies Can't Fix A Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.