Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,894 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Is There Anything Like Good Gossip?? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is There Anything Like Good Gossip?? (415 Views)

Don't Be A Gossip. / What To Do When People Make You The Subject Of Malicious Gossip? / Did You Know That GOSSIP Was Actually GO N SIP? Must Read. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is There Anything Like Good Gossip?? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 05, 2015
Years had pass, and i've come to think of it, if there is anything like good gossip, people who hates open their mouths to say sort of things about someone, even lie, just to gain appreciation from other people, i've been on facebook, and i've seen sort of news, which some ain't even true, like wizkid did something to a girl, or timaya rapped a 5years old girl, or p square are fighting over a girl, God, what type of gossip are these, i've come to wonder, some blogs are created just for gossip, neither they ain't posting the right things that we need to know moreover we the readers don't too ask for the main story scoures... A gossip once pop up in a school where i school, saying i was dating a female copper, and also having sex with her privately, which have to lead to many thing, and i also come to think of when people say bad things about you, they don't even think about the positive or the negative.. All they do is open up their wild mouth and say sort of rubbish, abeg, cross check before you re-act to anything somebody say... But i just hope one day, there is really gonna be a good gossip.... You can add what you've experience too here...

(1) (Reply)

Frustration Along Ikorodu Road / Terror:woman Bury Newborn Twins Alive / Glo Bis Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.