Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja (38518 Views)

Buhari Leaves For New York For 71st UN General Assembly (pics) / Buhari Leaves Nigeria For New Delhi, India (pics) / Zahra Buhari Leaves Twitter In Shame Or Anger? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja by eaglechild: 7:50pm On Mar 07, 2015
CityNG:

You only think that my thought process is flawed because you lack the critical thinking to follow along.

I'm sorry but I don't teach kindergarten level so I'm not sure how else I can dumb this down for you.

Arik is not certified for US airspace, it's s subpar airline with horrendous customer service and I salute Grneral Buhari for voting with his money.

You go and fly Arik to your satisfaction.

As for me and my family we can afford better.
Is New york US airspace or not?
Re: Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 07, 2015
eaglechild:

Is New york US airspace or not?

I don't answer to you, Squid.

Have you studied the landing charts for New York as I asked you to an hour ago?

I know you didn't.

Again, subpar airlines, that are not yet fully vetted like Arik are never allowed to fly over the continental US, they are allowed to approach specific airways and descend to and land on specific runways.

You're truly aviational incompetent.
Re: Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja by eaglechild: 8:12pm On Mar 07, 2015
CityNG:

I don't answer to you, Squid.

Have you studied the landing charts for New York as I asked you to an hour ago?

I know you didn't.

Again, subpar airlines, that are not yet fully vetted like Arik are never allowed to fly over the continental US, they are allowed to approach specific airways and descend to and land on specific runways.

You're truly aviational incompetent.
You have no case.

Arik is allowed to fly to New york which is their choice destination and which is US airspace.

Do you think a plane is keke?

Where did 9/11 attacks take place.

A sub par airline will never be allowed into NewYork airspace.

http://www.arikair.com/arik-air-international

Arik Air International was established as a management consultancy provider to the airline in April 2007. Our remit is to bolster Arik Air’s position in the complex international market. Our responsibilities include human resourcing; PR, advertising and marketing; commercial contract management; overseas airport and station management; technical procurement; and client relationship management. Moreover, by basing ourselves in the heart of London, we are blessed with one of the most desirable international gateways from which to spread Arik’s unique West African message.

In December 2008, we successfully launched our initial intercontinental operation from Lagos to London Heathrow. We currently fly daily from London Heathrow Terminal 4 with our flagship airbus A340-500, which offers the highest degree of operational flexibility and unmatched passenger comfort. The aircraft offers 36 Premier Business Class and 201 Economy Class seats. Premier Business Class passengers enjoy ‘super flat’ beds equipped with 17 inch monitors and a new generation in-built massage system. It also has a communal area which comprises a bar lounge, sofas and a seat-free space for socializing.

“Our inaugural flight to London is perhaps the best thing to have happened to passengers on the London-Lagos route since the service first started. It is a bold statement, but as a frequent flyer on the London to Lagos route I know that for far too long, we have been paying far too much, for far too little in value. This is probably one of the highest priced routes in the world, yet somehow comfort and service seem to be an afterthought, rather than a priority” said Dr Michael Arumemi-Ikhide, Group CEO & President, Arik Air.

“Our Company was created by a man with a very clear vision; to deliver a world class service to every passenger on every route. We have realized that vision domestically, we have realized it in the West African region and now we have actualized it internationally.

“Our aim is to continually exceed our passengers’ expectations internationally. We are the carrier of choice to the West African region and are demonstrating our credentials as the flagship airline for Nigeria and the gateway to West Africa.

“Arik Air’s ambition is to be a global carrier which Nigerian and the rest of the world is proud to fly. We are taking our world class airline around the world. We connect Nigeria to London, Johannesburg and New York. We have secured the rights to fly to Houston, Paris, Beijing and many other international destinations. To fly these new routes we will introduce new aircraft, all fitted out in the most luxurious style, in keeping with our world class standards.”

Please read digest and have a nice day.

You do not need to pull down everything Nigerian.
Or spit on Arik because Buhari was not patriotic enough.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja by fareed69(m): 9:50pm On Mar 07, 2015
fritiyo:

u are a monkey. am sure u are an illiterate like ur killer master.

March 28 is around the corner card readers were tested and it was observed it worked well

You are doom

SEI Buhari
No rigging
Re: Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja by vanilson(m): 10:54pm On Mar 07, 2015
Yes oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All Nigerians wake-up wherever you are for #change#! Buhari and Osinbajo. Can change this country and Nigeria will be better again. Yes he can do it. Don't let people deceive people party, deceive you.They are coming again!!! Shine your eyes well, OJB, called them hawks that surround GEJ, Its has been proven that we are not moving forward for past 6 years now, all what they do is to recycle themselves and continuity embezzlement of Nigerians money. You can see for yourself, people deceive people PDP party, that is their mentality. They said Buhari will take us back if elected President! Nigerians say it's a good decision to go back when you've lost your way on a 6 years. PDP journey where our destination as a nation is no longer visible. Please, Buhari, take us back to the era where:1. One Dollar was less than one Naira. It is incredible today!2. Everything was on first come first serve basis.3. There was zero tolerance for corruption.4. Oil refineries in PortHarcourt, Warri & Kaduna were built & running at full capacity.5. Anybody with questionable wealth was afraid to display it in public. 6. There was Zero tolerance for indiscipline. Everything was in order7. Nigeria had no debt at all.8. Neglecting your children was a crime9. Littering the public place was a crime10. Twenty oil depots were built and functioning.11 Western world can't interfere into our nation.12. Chad invaded Nigeria, we sent them packing but did not harness their Land13. Our economy was NOT running on generator14. We can sleep with our eyes closed because we were secured.15. Countries like Indonesia and Malaysia need not to set example on how to deal with drug pushers. 16. The Maitaseine Islamic Sect insurgency in the North was crushed on record time. 17. We want those days when Buhari was a military Governor but did not amass illegal wealth. 18. We want those days when Buhari was a Minister of Petroleum but did not hire a private jet for N10 billion. 19. We want those days when Buhari was a Head of State but did not loot the Treasury. 20. We want those days when Buhari was Head of PTF but did not steal the Fund even in the days of Abacha when stealing was the order of the day. Pls, Buhari & Osinbajo, take us BACK! We can't afford another 4yrs of waste in the hands of PDP!!! Take us BACK to the good old days of this our great nation. #ihavedecided to vote for #change#
Re: Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja by Nobody: 2:01am On Mar 08, 2015
eaglechild:

You have no case.

Arik is allowed to fly to New york which is their choice destination and which is US airspace.

Do you think a plane is keke?

Where did 9/11 attacks take place.

A sub par airline will never be allowed into NewYork airspace.

http://www.arikair.com/arik-air-international

Arik Air International was established as a management consultancy provider to the airline in April 2007. Our remit is to bolster Arik Air’s position in the complex international market. Our responsibilities include human resourcing; PR, advertising and marketing; commercial contract management; overseas airport and station management; technical procurement; and client relationship management. Moreover, by basing ourselves in the heart of London, we are blessed with one of the most desirable international gateways from which to spread Arik’s unique West African message.

In December 2008, we successfully launched our initial intercontinental operation from Lagos to London Heathrow. We currently fly daily from London Heathrow Terminal 4 with our flagship airbus A340-500, which offers the highest degree of operational flexibility and unmatched passenger comfort. The aircraft offers 36 Premier Business Class and 201 Economy Class seats. Premier Business Class passengers enjoy ‘super flat’ beds equipped with 17 inch monitors and a new generation in-built massage system. It also has a communal area which comprises a bar lounge, sofas and a seat-free space for socializing.

“Our inaugural flight to London is perhaps the best thing to have happened to passengers on the London-Lagos route since the service first started. It is a bold statement, but as a frequent flyer on the London to Lagos route I know that for far too long, we have been paying far too much, for far too little in value. This is probably one of the highest priced routes in the world, yet somehow comfort and service seem to be an afterthought, rather than a priority” said Dr Michael Arumemi-Ikhide, Group CEO & President, Arik Air.

“Our Company was created by a man with a very clear vision; to deliver a world class service to every passenger on every route. We have realized that vision domestically, we have realized it in the West African region and now we have actualized it internationally.

“Our aim is to continually exceed our passengers’ expectations internationally. We are the carrier of choice to the West African region and are demonstrating our credentials as the flagship airline for Nigeria and the gateway to West Africa.

“Arik Air’s ambition is to be a global carrier which Nigerian and the rest of the world is proud to fly. We are taking our world class airline around the world. We connect Nigeria to London, Johannesburg and New York. We have secured the rights to fly to Houston, Paris, Beijing and many other international destinations. To fly these new routes we will introduce new aircraft, all fitted out in the most luxurious style, in keeping with our world class standards.”

Please read digest and have a nice day.

You do not need to pull down everything Nigerian.
Or spit on Arik because Buhari was not patriotic enough.

Regardless of whatever public relation hogwash you dredge up, it still doesn't change the FACT that Arik is a subpar airline.

They are not qualified not approved to fly through the continental U.S. airspace.

I'm a very proud and unapologetic Nigerian but I'm reasonable.

Dweebs like you do much worse in wrecking havoc in the marketplace when you cuddle lack luster performance like you're doing in this instance.

Arik is s subpar airline and I continue to salute Buhari for making an astute choice.

I don't care what kind of day you have, you're a non entity so shove off and go hop in ogunpa river for all I care smiley
Re: Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja by fritiyo: 10:44am On Mar 08, 2015
fareed69:

March 28 is around the corner card readers were tested and it was observed it worked well

You are doom

SEI Buhari
No rigging

u mean 40% failure is well in ur doom eyes abi?
we don't need half success and half failure bro. what we need is 100 95% success das what can be qualified as success.

i dont to waste my time insulting u cos am nt going to get paid for it. so go ur way mr.
Re: Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja by babestell(f): 10:22pm On Mar 10, 2015
pacesetter939:

Hey, are you the 'babestell' the mathematician of hotjobs of the old days?

No she isn't
Re: Buhari Leaves London On British Airways For Abuja by pacesetter939: 1:18am On Mar 11, 2015
babestell:

No she isn't

Ok.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu / Governor Tambuwal Celebrates Victory With Family And Friends At Government House / Senate Okays HND As Minimum Qualification For President, Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.