Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

2face Idibia Plans To Shoot Video In Agadez Desert With R.kelly - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Idibia Plans To Shoot Video In Agadez Desert With R.kelly (2500 Views)

2face Idibia Is Officially Blind With Love (photos) / Iyanya With R-kelly In Atlanta (photo) / Beyonce Vs Kelly Rowland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2face Idibia Plans To Shoot Video In Agadez Desert With R.kelly by Nobody: 1:13am On Jan 13, 2009
Bros Tuface idibia plans to shoot video in the desert with R.kelly, This news got to me yesterday by my producer Cheepho who told me he got me a contract that i will be a location Manager to 2face new single flex because i know every corner and angle of the desert , but pls tell 2face our own son to be careful with all this arab girls in desert cos they dont Joke with there woman, he should not compare him self with R.kelly if R.kelly does that he would be pardoned because of there slang" oooo yooo am an america citizen" the name America would scared them but if 2face does that and get caught what would he say? " hey nothin dey happen now abi naija now, u know" toooo paaaa
Re: 2face Idibia Plans To Shoot Video In Agadez Desert With R.kelly by UNLEASHED(m): 1:59pm On Jan 14, 2009
Let's see
Re: 2face Idibia Plans To Shoot Video In Agadez Desert With R.kelly by Emad(f): 3:10pm On Jan 15, 2009
ok
Re: 2face Idibia Plans To Shoot Video In Agadez Desert With R.kelly by dready(f): 9:00am On Jan 16, 2009
B/S
Re: 2face Idibia Plans To Shoot Video In Agadez Desert With R.kelly by Ben13: 11:04am On Jan 16, 2009
It's might be just a dream undecided
Re: 2face Idibia Plans To Shoot Video In Agadez Desert With R.kelly by chyk91(m): 2:54am On Jan 17, 2009
hmmmmmmm
Re: 2face Idibia Plans To Shoot Video In Agadez Desert With R.kelly by SeanT21(f): 3:21am On Jan 17, 2009
bandiejay:

Bros Tuface idibia plans to shoot video in the desert with R.kelly, This news got to me yesterday by my producer Cheepho who told me he got me a contract that i will be a location Manager to 2face new single flex because i know every corner and angle of the desert , but pls tell 2face our own son to be careful with all this arab girls in desert cos they dont Joke with there woman, he should not compare him self with R.kelly if R.kelly does that he would be pardoned because of there slang" oooo yooo am an america citizen" the name America would scared them but if 2face does that and get caught what would he say? " hey nothin dey happen now abi naija now, u know" toooo paaaa

LMAO cheesy
Re: 2face Idibia Plans To Shoot Video In Agadez Desert With R.kelly by xposure(m): 1:07pm On Jan 17, 2009
2Face is really doing well for himself and putting the name of Nigeria in the entertainment map.
It will be good to see him and R.Kelly do stuff.
Come to think of it they both have history with girls.(if you know what i mean)
Re: 2face Idibia Plans To Shoot Video In Agadez Desert With R.kelly by ilaugh1: 1:14pm On Jan 17, 2009
so?
Re: 2face Idibia Plans To Shoot Video In Agadez Desert With R.kelly by olalecon(m): 8:06pm On Jan 17, 2009
na dat kind yeye music person dey shoot video for,he just 1 de rep r. kelly
Re: 2face Idibia Plans To Shoot Video In Agadez Desert With R.kelly by stkris(m): 10:22pm On Jan 18, 2009
'B' to da 'S'. poster doesnt sound like 1 i'd contact 4 any such project. , just sayin
Re: 2face Idibia Plans To Shoot Video In Agadez Desert With R.kelly by JazzFreak(m): 4:22pm On Jan 20, 2009
bandiejay:

my producer Cheepho who told me he got me a contract that i will be a location Manager to 2face new single flex because i know every corner and angle of the desert

You wish, in your dreams Mr. Location Manager. embarassed
Confirmed, your claims are not true angry
Go sit down for corner, O ni ro !

(1) (Reply)

When Will This Nollywood Stars Get Married? / Barack And Michelle Obama CAUGHT KISSING At Basketball Game by 'kiss Cam' / Olamide Acquires New White Mercedes-benz G-class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.