Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,903 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

When Last Did You Cry As An Adult And Why? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / When Last Did You Cry As An Adult And Why? (1754 Views)

Adult And Child Education Private Coaching. / Caption This Photo Of An Adult Riding A Toy Car On An Express Way / When Last Did You Cry? Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Last Did You Cry As An Adult And Why? by Rapmoney(m): 10:59pm On Mar 05, 2015
To cry results from emotions. It could be joy, pains, sadness, happiness, etc. In fact, crying is an expression of an emotional feeling. It doesn't make you a weakling or less human. The last time I cried was in October, 2012 when I lost a close friend to the cold hands of death (R.I.P. Ejiro Daniel Umukpedi 1985 - 2012) The pain was too much to bear!

So Nairalanders, when last did you cry and what was the cause?
Re: When Last Did You Cry As An Adult And Why? by cozy7(m): 11:05pm On Mar 05, 2015
D last time o cried was at my dad's burial on October 30th, 2014. I actually hate to talk or remember d event, bcoz I cried uncontrollably. R.I.P. SWEET DADDY!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Last Did You Cry As An Adult And Why? by purplejane(f): 11:10pm On Mar 05, 2015
Last two nights ago.

I FELT SO LONELY with so much on my mind,surrounded by people yet felt alone.
Re: When Last Did You Cry As An Adult And Why? by menix(m): 11:51pm On Mar 05, 2015
That should be last month...
Was so emotional dat evening as i spoke to a friend complaining wat a friend/brother dishes out to me jst cous i had issues somtym last yr.
Dis friend was som1 i secured a job for nd he disappointed wen he came 2 lagos, paid his bills, he was virtually living big on my expense.
Had issues last yr dat i had to sell my cars, jst to kip sailing nd this dude is now making his millions too buh treats mii like a bug, to d extent he told mii anytym i feel lik selling any of my property i should let him know so that he could buy.

U can imagine som1 i fought for, changed my schedules to mk up his now sees mii as a bug.

Buh it all gud.
Re: When Last Did You Cry As An Adult And Why? by DrAify(f): 3:22am On Mar 06, 2015
May 5th.....I lost a friend to liver cancer

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Cry As An Adult And Why? by salamudeen(m): 4:32am On Mar 06, 2015
As am typing now.. Am just using the medium of nairaland jokes 2 console myself..

TOOTH ACHE is killing me here...

Have been crying every night for good 3days now...

I tried virtually everything I know

Pls who has a solution for TOOTHACHE...

The pain is unbearable am still shedding tears like a baby..

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Cry As An Adult And Why? by Tobechuckwu(m): 5:44am On Mar 06, 2015
Sept 25th,lost my 'closest' frnd nd pastor to a car accident!Can't seem to 4get him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Last Did You Cry As An Adult And Why? by phayvoursky(m): 5:57am On Mar 06, 2015
2 weeks ago...

I called my ex and we discussed; I found out she wasn't ok and she was keeping something away from me.

Allowed me to check her fb messages. I noticed her current guy is a woman beater and my ex is madly in love with him.

I cried not just because she was beaten and belted by the guy but because she has lost her worth and self respect as a woman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Last Did You Cry As An Adult And Why? by Rapmoney(m): 8:01am On Mar 06, 2015
cozy7:
D last time o cried was at my dad's burial on October 30th, 2014. I actually hate to talk or remember d event, bcoz I cried uncontrollably. R.I.P. SWEET DADDY!
Hmmm...pele. I feel ur pain.
Re: When Last Did You Cry As An Adult And Why? by Rapmoney(m): 8:04am On Mar 06, 2015
phayvoursky:
2 weeks ago...

I called my ex and we discussed; I found out she wasn't ok and she was keeping something away from me.

Allowed me to check her fb messages. I noticed her current guy is a woman beater and my ex is madly in love with him.

I cried not just because she was beaten and belted by the guy but because she has lost her worth and self respect as a woman.
U surely need someone better cool
Re: When Last Did You Cry As An Adult And Why? by Rapmoney(m): 8:06am On Mar 06, 2015
salamudeen:
As am typing now.. Am just using the medium of nairaland jokes 2 console myself..

Try 'Touch and Go' grin
Re: When Last Did You Cry As An Adult And Why? by Rapmoney(m): 8:08am On Mar 06, 2015
DrAify:
May 5th.....I lost a friend to liver cancer
Painful, I know. Are you in the States?
Re: When Last Did You Cry As An Adult And Why? by Rapmoney(m): 8:09am On Mar 06, 2015
menix:
That should be last month...
Was so emotional dat evening as i spoke to a friend complaining wat a friend/brother dishes out to me jst cous i had issues somtym last yr.
Dis friend was som1 i secured a job for nd he disappointed wen he came 2 lagos, paid his bills, he was virtually living big on my expense.
Had issues last yr dat i had to sell my cars, jst to kip sailing nd this dude is now making his millions too buh treats mii like a bug, to d extent he told mii anytym i feel lik selling any of my property i should let him know so that he could buy.

U can imagine som1 i fought for, changed my schedules to mk up his now sees mii as a bug.

Buh it all gud.
Take heart bro. God provides.

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Cry As An Adult And Why? by Rapmoney(m): 8:14am On Mar 06, 2015
purplejane:
Last two nights ago.

I think you felt detached from the peeps.
Re: When Last Did You Cry As An Adult And Why? by DrAify(f): 8:18am On Mar 06, 2015
Yeah
Rapmoney:
Painful, I know. Are you in the States?
Re: When Last Did You Cry As An Adult And Why? by DrAify(f): 8:22am On Mar 06, 2015
Take a pain killer and apply a cold compress.Go see a dentist
salamudeen:

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Cry As An Adult And Why? by Rapmoney(m): 8:33am On Mar 06, 2015
DrAify:
Yeah
Seems you are studying Medicine.
Re: When Last Did You Cry As An Adult And Why? by purplejane(f): 8:34am On Mar 06, 2015
Rapmoney:
I think you felt detached from the peeps.

Yeah!
Re: When Last Did You Cry As An Adult And Why? by Rapmoney(m): 8:39am On Mar 06, 2015
purplejane:

Yeah!
Sometimes, you relate your worries to those reasonable ones around you. It could be possible that they had been in similar situations before.
Re: When Last Did You Cry As An Adult And Why? by keenn: 8:43am On Mar 06, 2015
purplejane:
Last two nights ago.

I am alone but not lonely, I av tried to love myself and my company. I take solace in excercise, good meals, study, new skills, good music, movies.... U really don't need people for u to feel not lonely. Take care

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Cry As An Adult And Why? by purplejane(f): 8:46am On Mar 06, 2015
keenn:

I am alone but not lonely, I av tried to love myself and my company. I take solace in excercise, good meals, study, new skills, good music, movies.... U really don't need people for u to feel not lonely. Take care

Thank u so much
Re: When Last Did You Cry As An Adult And Why? by purplejane(f): 8:47am On Mar 06, 2015
Rapmoney:
Sometimes, you relate your worries to those reasonable ones around you. It could be possible that they had been in similar situations before.
Thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Cry As An Adult And Why? by Rapmoney(m): 8:52am On Mar 06, 2015
purplejane:

Thanks a lot
U are welcome cool
Re: When Last Did You Cry As An Adult And Why? by DrAify(f): 9:03am On Mar 06, 2015
I am doing my residency
Rapmoney:
Seems you are studying Medicine.

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Cry As An Adult And Why? by Rapmoney(m): 9:07am On Mar 06, 2015
DrAify:
I am doing my residency
Good. I like that.

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Cry As An Adult And Why? by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 06, 2015
DrAify:
Take a pain killer and apply a cold compress.Go see a dentist
That tooth is as good as gone.

2 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Cry As An Adult And Why? by Rapmoney(m): 10:44am On Mar 06, 2015
Brandnew2:

That tooth is as good as gone.
That suggestion is from a doc bro! grin
Re: When Last Did You Cry As An Adult And Why? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 06, 2015
Rapmoney:
That suggestion is from a doc bro! grin
Talking from experience.
Re: When Last Did You Cry As An Adult And Why? by Rapmoney(m): 3:51pm On Mar 06, 2015
gistmelove:
Shey cry like dis cry
Everything should not be seen as a joke! Try be serious sometimes. It doesn't cost you anything.
Re: When Last Did You Cry As An Adult And Why? by gistmelove(m): 4:35pm On Mar 06, 2015
Rapmoney:
Everything should not be seen as a joke! Try be serious sometimes. It doesn't cost you anything.

serious poster Na u sabi
Re: When Last Did You Cry As An Adult And Why? by Rapmoney(m): 7:06pm On Mar 06, 2015
gistmelove:

serious poster Na u sabi
Thank you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra State House Of Assembly Loses Member Representing Idemili North / Have You Seen The New Smart Business Card? You Business Needs It! / Please Who The Hell Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.