Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,572 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

I Now Believe APC Bribed Jega - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Now Believe APC Bribed Jega (1881 Views)

How Saraki Bribed CCT Chairman To Dismiss CCT Charges - Sahara Reporters / APC Bribed Tribunal With N23b To Oust Me – Wike / Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Now Believe APC Bribed Jega by coolscott(m): 11:53pm On Mar 05, 2015
[size=13pt]I read the press statement by the publicity secretary of the APC, Alhaji Lai Mohammed.

He talked about how he believes the PDP wants to derail democracy in Nigeria and then went on to list the evil plots he is sure the PDP has decided to carry out soon.

The first on the list:[/size]

[size=13pt]"There is a plot to transfer a humongous amount of money into the bank account of the INEC Chairman, Prof. Attahiru Jega, and then claim that the money came from Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and the APC in order to justify the ongoing plan to sack Prof. Jega so he won’t organize the elections."[/size]

[size=13pt]Wow! Wow! and very wow!

I just couldn't help laughing when I saw this and became convinced a "humongous" amount of money was actually transferred from Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu to Prof. Jega, and having convinced themselves this information would come out soon, it would seem this is their chosen form of defense against the revelation that is to come.

How can a bank falsely record "humongous" transfers from one client instead of another? What is the actual process that leads to the actual crediting of the receiver's account?[/size]

8 Likes

Re: I Now Believe APC Bribed Jega by frfrank(m): 12:10am On Mar 06, 2015
Apc over to you.

2 Likes

Re: I Now Believe APC Bribed Jega by Nobody: 12:12am On Mar 06, 2015
LOL @ the Adulterated-PDP-Community!they can plot graph well well oh

2 Likes

Re: I Now Believe APC Bribed Jega by Bayswater: 12:26am On Mar 06, 2015
coolscott:
[size=13pt]I read the press statement by the publicity secretary of the APC, Alhaji Lai Mohammed.

He talked about how he believes the PDP wants to derail democracy in Nigeria and then went on to list the evil plots he is sure the PDP has decided to carry out soon.

[size=13pt]"There is a plot to transfer a humongous amount of money into the bank account of the INEC Chairman, Prof. Attahiru Jega, and then claim that the money came from Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and the APC in order to justify the ongoing plan to sack Prof. Jega so he won’t organize the elections."[/size]

I just couldn't help laughing when I saw this and became convinced a "humongous" amount of money was actually transferred from Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu to Prof. Jega, and having convinced themselves this information would come out soon, it would seem this is their chosen form of defense against the revelation that is to come.

How can a bank falsely record "humongous" transfers from one client instead of another? What is the actual process that leads to the actual crediting of the receiver's account?[/size]

It would be nice if you can add a tabasco or a reggae reggae - sauce I mean smiley

1 Like

Re: I Now Believe APC Bribed Jega by clevvermind(m): 12:43am On Mar 06, 2015
na today u believe? they have bribed the man since na.

1 Like

Re: I Now Believe APC Bribed Jega by Samunique(m): 12:45am On Mar 06, 2015
coolscott:

I tought it's only me that has come to understand the APC tactics.

They always raise an alarm for what they intend to do against the opposition as a form of defense in case of any eventuality.

For APC to rule Nigeria it will be the worse thing that will ever happened to Nigeria.

When look at the APC chieftians who are shouting change i can not but to laugh at those who Join them.
Just take a look at these people:

* Tinubu
* Hell rufai
* Amechi
* Liar muhammed
* Atiku etc
Nna just imagine these, are these the agents of change that we need in the nation?
I do not think so!!!!

3 Likes

Re: I Now Believe APC Bribed Jega by menesheh(m): 12:50am On Mar 06, 2015
coolscott:

grin

You are on point
Re: I Now Believe APC Bribed Jega by evanscheck(m): 2:16am On Mar 06, 2015
Apc is it true.

1 Like

Re: I Now Believe APC Bribed Jega by emeka2847: 2:45am On Mar 06, 2015
[size=14pt]PDP IS TOO DESPERATE[/size]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Now Believe APC Bribed Jega by mistabiola: 3:05am On Mar 06, 2015
Desperation kills faster than hard drugs

1 Like

Re: I Now Believe APC Bribed Jega by Safari29: 4:21am On Mar 06, 2015
So gej with all the dollars he's sharing even though their is austerity measure cannot bride Jega abi??
stupid coapiracy

u guys are not intelligent

1 Like

Re: I Now Believe APC Bribed Jega by Nobody: 4:36am On Mar 06, 2015
Some people just sit one side and begin to reason nonsense. I only pity children of nowadays shouting change.
Re: I Now Believe APC Bribed Jega by dunkem21(m): 4:54am On Mar 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Some people just sit one side and begin to reason nonsense. I only pity children of nowadays shouting change.

Don't mind the babies ..they will soon wee wee on their pampers.
Re: I Now Believe APC Bribed Jega by olaboy001(m): 5:56am On Mar 06, 2015
I believe Chibok Girls are still alive because Boko Haram usually displays bodies of people they kill" - Jonathan, Ph.D
I just keep on wondering why we have a daft human being as this as a president. Smh.
Is it not strange that President Goodluck Jonathan and the PDP who appointed Prof. Jega and praised his handling of all elections since he came on board as transparent is now suddenly afraid of him and want him out by all means.

1 Like

Re: I Now Believe APC Bribed Jega by polite2(m): 6:12am On Mar 06, 2015
coolscott:

@op u mean u open a thread only to ask clueless question like GEJ?

1 Like

Re: I Now Believe APC Bribed Jega by omenka(m): 6:14am On Mar 06, 2015
Just when you think you've seen the worst of them.... cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: I Now Believe APC Bribed Jega by omenka(m): 6:15am On Mar 06, 2015
All of a sudden, Jonathan has become either a saint or a pauper that can't "out-bribe", or outbid APC. grin

Na wa oo cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Now Believe APC Bribed Jega by PAINGAIN: 6:22am On Mar 06, 2015
omenka:
All of a sudden, Jonathan has become either a saint or a pauper that can't "out-bribe", or outbid APC. grin

Na wa oo cheesy
what r u talking about? R u saying if apc bribed jega that pdp can as well out-bribe apc? Na wao. Even the youths r worse than our grannies.
Re: I Now Believe APC Bribed Jega by Nobody: 7:13am On Mar 06, 2015
coolscott:

Internet politician, in real life politicians do not keep their money in banks. If Jega was really bribed, the money won't originate from the banking system and it won't end in it. You should try to associate more with politicians in life and see how they keep their money.

1 Like

Re: I Now Believe APC Bribed Jega by change9ja(f): 8:07am On Mar 06, 2015
2011 when GEJ won election, CPC didn't bribe Jega oo, ACN didn't bribe Jega, ANPP didn't bribe Jega, APGA didn't bribe Jega, AD didn't bribe Jega... Now when PDP(people deceiving people) is losing ground. A Political party is now bribing Jega. PDP should just face defeat abeg. See if u ppl like use Patience faka Jonathan to do INEC Chairman.

Buhari would still emerge President.

I have decided.
Re: I Now Believe APC Bribed Jega by Swizdoe(m): 9:38am On Mar 06, 2015
blink182:
Internet politician, in real life politicians do not keep their money in banks. If Jega was really bribed, the money won't originate from the banking system and it won't end in it. You should try to associate more with politicians in life and see how they keep their money.
You dey mind the guy.......
Electronic trails would be so easy for even malnourished anti graft agencies like EFCC to discover.
Re: I Now Believe APC Bribed Jega by superstar1(m): 9:50am On Mar 06, 2015
And GEJ bribed him in 2011.

You reap what you sow. Simple.
Re: I Now Believe APC Bribed Jega by 100Cents: 10:29am On Mar 06, 2015
Once it is established that JEGA has been compromised, let him be removed.

That is the most sensitive post election wise..
Re: I Now Believe APC Bribed Jega by sokotoburundi(m): 10:35am On Mar 06, 2015
@op i just checked ur profile it seems to me that u eat,sleep, breath apc with hatred @ d rate @ which u are going heart attack or stroke is imminent!
These politicians ain't worth it.
Quote me and DIE.

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: What If General Buhari Is Disqualified Today / PDP Swept Edo Clean / Zik Cursed Nigerian Politicians Not Okadigbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.