Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,327 members, 7,819,119 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

How Many Of You Have Used Or Seen The New Mtn Recharge Card - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Many Of You Have Used Or Seen The New Mtn Recharge Card (4975 Views)

[NEW!] Mtn Unlimited Browsing For All! / What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? / New MTN 50 MB And 150 MB Activation Codes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Of You Have Used Or Seen The New Mtn Recharge Card by MAIZAMANI(m): 12:14am On Mar 06, 2015
I just arrived Jos today and wanted to buy mtn recharge card. I was like madam give me card. She said ten or hundred naira. I said madam card ten naira dey.Oya give me now. She gave me and I was shocked. How many of you have used or seen the #10 card.

1 Share

Re: How Many Of You Have Used Or Seen The New Mtn Recharge Card by greatmarshall(m): 12:18am On Mar 06, 2015
Hmm
Re: How Many Of You Have Used Or Seen The New Mtn Recharge Card by sam4(m): 12:20am On Mar 06, 2015
Time hmmmm
Re: How Many Of You Have Used Or Seen The New Mtn Recharge Card by Henix(m): 12:24am On Mar 06, 2015
next
Re: How Many Of You Have Used Or Seen The New Mtn Recharge Card by Pinkiedearie(f): 12:25am On Mar 06, 2015
Lol..I've not seen it o..you mean that's how the message will appear..?

3 Likes

Re: How Many Of You Have Used Or Seen The New Mtn Recharge Card by MrCEO69(m): 12:54am On Mar 06, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
He changed the font display!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Of You Have Used Or Seen The New Mtn Recharge Card by Baddestguyp(m): 1:06am On Mar 06, 2015
MAIZAMANI:
I just arrived Jos today and wanted to buy mtn recharge card. I was like madam give me card. She said ten or hundred naira. I said madam card ten naira dey.Oya give me now. She gave me and I was shocked. How many of you have used or seen the #10 card.
op, your font is childish and silly

20 Likes

Re: How Many Of You Have Used Or Seen The New Mtn Recharge Card by Pinkiedearie(f): 1:28am On Mar 06, 2015
MrCEO69:

He changed the font display!
..ooh ..thanks
Re: How Many Of You Have Used Or Seen The New Mtn Recharge Card by Onyi42(m): 2:35am On Mar 06, 2015
MAIZAMANI:
what type of font do u use
Re: How Many Of You Have Used Or Seen The New Mtn Recharge Card by Emyo(m): 3:11am On Mar 06, 2015
Episode 2 of your Favorite Comedy show 30 Days in Atlanta is out download from https:///azUrVnlMXQ RT @tosinadeda @Ceo_Mixnaija @emrmarketing
Re: How Many Of You Have Used Or Seen The New Mtn Recharge Card by Warlord3000(m): 4:53am On Mar 06, 2015
Will the N10 naira card make a full minute call for me?

If not... Then it's a waste of priority

And unnecessary innovation by the way.

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Have Used Or Seen The New Mtn Recharge Card by 7footre(m): 5:20am On Mar 06, 2015
Ahdonblieveit
Re: How Many Of You Have Used Or Seen The New Mtn Recharge Card by Emmysteve(m): 5:30am On Mar 06, 2015
MAIZAMANI:
Your fond is irritating to the eyes
Re: How Many Of You Have Used Or Seen The New Mtn Recharge Card by Smurfette(f): 5:33am On Mar 06, 2015
Yeah i have seen that several times in Jos.
Re: How Many Of You Have Used Or Seen The New Mtn Recharge Card by Kangol99(m): 5:37am On Mar 06, 2015
MTN don come again with their yeye innovations. #10 recharge, for what?
Re: How Many Of You Have Used Or Seen The New Mtn Recharge Card by lonelydora: 6:32am On Mar 06, 2015
This font shows that you are from Indomie generation.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Of You Have Used Or Seen The New Mtn Recharge Card by saaedlee: 6:42am On Mar 06, 2015
lonelydora:
This font shows that you are from Indomie generation.
Emmysteve:
Your fond is irritating to the eyes
Baddestguyp:
op, your font is childish and silly

How does HIS choice of font affect you guys, abi na una contribute money buy the phone for am?

Amebo dem!!!!! Smh

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Of You Have Used Or Seen The New Mtn Recharge Card by funkyjms: 7:00am On Mar 06, 2015
saaedlee:
How does HIS choice of font affect you guys, abi na una contribute money buy the phone for am?
Amebo dem!!!!! Smh

I taya oo

2 Likes

Re: How Many Of You Have Used Or Seen The New Mtn Recharge Card by modextus(m): 7:16am On Mar 06, 2015
its been around for a while now. I've seen it in kano and some parts of kogi...
Re: How Many Of You Have Used Or Seen The New Mtn Recharge Card by Whizpeter(m): 7:24am On Mar 06, 2015
Lol... Na so people for JOS poor reach?

2 Likes

Re: How Many Of You Have Used Or Seen The New Mtn Recharge Card by Nobody: 7:53am On Mar 06, 2015
So how many minutes call can it make? Abi na for flashing?

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Have Used Or Seen The New Mtn Recharge Card by onoerime: 8:29am On Mar 06, 2015
What we need is reductions in call tarrif. Mtn to mtn #1 per minute no access charge
Re: How Many Of You Have Used Or Seen The New Mtn Recharge Card by Nobody: 8:53am On Mar 06, 2015
OK. I was here!OK. I was here!OK. I was here!
Re: How Many Of You Have Used Or Seen The New Mtn Recharge Card by leshluap(m): 9:36am On Mar 06, 2015
this tin don tay now, common here in the north.
Re: How Many Of You Have Used Or Seen The New Mtn Recharge Card by heayey(m): 10:24am On Mar 06, 2015
na today....
Re: How Many Of You Have Used Or Seen The New Mtn Recharge Card by heayey(m): 10:25am On Mar 06, 2015
na today....e too common
Re: How Many Of You Have Used Or Seen The New Mtn Recharge Card by 100Cents: 10:45am On Mar 06, 2015
Good for all the airtime beggars.

When that girl begs you for airtime again, send her N10 recharge card..

Next !!!

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Have Used Or Seen The New Mtn Recharge Card by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 06, 2015
MAIZAMANI:

Welcome to j-town. Which side are you?
Re: How Many Of You Have Used Or Seen The New Mtn Recharge Card by bobo65(m): 11:08am On Mar 06, 2015
Pinkiedearie:

Lngkmd
Re: How Many Of You Have Used Or Seen The New Mtn Recharge Card by babatawa(m): 11:29am On Mar 06, 2015
OP e be like say you still dey watch disneyLand cartoons undecided
Even SpongeBob nur dey use this kind font

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tecno H6 Battery Needed / Latest Stark VPN Settings For Free Browsing On Mtn / How To Transfer Airtime On MTN Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.