Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,255 members, 7,953,954 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:42 AM

Photos Of 40 Animals Carrying Their Baby - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Photos Of 40 Animals Carrying Their Baby (2563 Views)

Cute Baby Animals / Woman Carrying Her Dog On Her Back On The Road (photo) / Photo: Behold! what would you call this strange animals? 'a nairalander's pet' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of 40 Animals Carrying Their Baby by oludashmi(f): 2:30am On Mar 06, 2015
Animal babies can be so adorable you want to touch or feel them. And the good thing is that as much as you feel cool about them, so do their parents.

If you’ve ever thought it’s only human beings that can carry their babies so well, photos of these 40 animals carrying their baby will give you a rethink about the animal kingdom.

Check out remaining photos here http://www.nigerianheadlines.com/category/travel/

Re: Photos Of 40 Animals Carrying Their Baby by GboyegaD(m): 3:35am On Mar 06, 2015
OP, I have helped you post the direct link instead of people going to the link you provided and still have to click another link to see the pictures.
http://www.nigerianheadlines.com/photos-of-40-animals-carrying-their-baby/

I think it is just nature that teaches the need to protect and care for the young ones.
Re: Photos Of 40 Animals Carrying Their Baby by eightsin(m): 3:45am On Mar 06, 2015
I was here
Re: Photos Of 40 Animals Carrying Their Baby by jeffizy(m): 4:48am On Mar 06, 2015
undecided
Re: Photos Of 40 Animals Carrying Their Baby by richol(m): 5:05am On Mar 06, 2015
gej till i can no longer press up

(1) (Reply)

A / Pedigree Boerbull Pups Available In Ibadan / Adult Rottweiler Available For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.