Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

All My Options Of Downloading Youtube On Pc Are No More Working - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / All My Options Of Downloading Youtube On Pc Are No More Working (459 Views)

Night Plan Is No More Working / 3 Fastest Ways Of Downloading Video On Youtube / Which App In Google Play Do You Use In Downloading Youtube Videos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All My Options Of Downloading Youtube On Pc Are No More Working by amarawa: 5:32am On Mar 06, 2015
pls help. I tried xillisoft, savevid, keepvid. what other options can I use?
Re: All My Options Of Downloading Youtube On Pc Are No More Working by Chynx(m): 5:34am On Mar 06, 2015
Uninstall all - restart pc - reinstall all - - try again.
Re: All My Options Of Downloading Youtube On Pc Are No More Working by Collinz2(m): 8:05am On Mar 06, 2015
Visit www.wapmon.com to download youtube videos
Re: All My Options Of Downloading Youtube On Pc Are No More Working by luyemee(m): 9:03am On Mar 06, 2015
When you open the link of a youtube video, edit it by typing "ss " infront of the link, after deleting "www. " ..eg www. Youtube. Com will now become , ssyoutube.com . now you would be taken to a save from website where you would be allowed to select any format you want. Of you use uc browser, you have to use cloud download. There you have it, i hope this was helpfull

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 5 And Samsung S3 For Sale / My Gtide E82 Not Booting / Please Nairalanders I Want To Know How To Watch Video On Youtube

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.