Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,310 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Another "Ekitigate" Recording Coming Out --fayemi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another "Ekitigate" Recording Coming Out --fayemi (1288 Views)

Army Announces Panel Members To Investigate Military Conduct During Ekitigate / Buhari Introduces His Grandchildren To Fayemi, Amaechi (Photo) / Ekitigate: Senator Omisore Confesses In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another "Ekitigate" Recording Coming Out --fayemi by Larufa(m): 6:10am On Mar 06, 2015
"But I also then said, that for me, the peace of Ekiti was paramount and that at that particular time, I chose peace first, justice later. Why did I say that? Part of the grand plan which is not in this tape, which you will hear later in a subsequent tape, was to kill as many Ekiti people. If people had gone out to protest, they would have been killed. Are you saying that Segun Oni lost in Ifaki? Are you saying Niyi Adebayo lost in Oye? We had 226, 000 members in our party and the votes declared for us was 120,000. You are suggesting that 100,000 of our voters either voted against us or did not vote."

"I had predicted we were going to get to this point because I knew blow by blow what transpired and some of the other elements who were not even involved at this level, who were involved at the Abuja level had also spoken to me about the role they played in what transpired in Ekiti, which helped us in preventing it in Osun."

"So, Ekiti had to be the sacrificial lamb. People have asked me why now, why are you releasing it now? We are releasing it now because it is also part of the grand plan, we are releasing it a few days to the election, election as supposed to be February 14 and the tape was released because this was the plot for Lagos, for Oyo, for Rivers, Imo."

"Specific states had been chosen to be militarised during this election and to use exactly the same compromised military officials. Why did Brig. Gen. Aliyu Momoh come for the Ekiti election? Because Brig. Gen. Dikko, the Brigade Commander here, refused to be a pun. Dikko blatantly told the then Minister of State for Defence, Musiliu Obanikoro, to his face that he was not going to be his agent of manipulation and rigging and those who are aware of what Dikko did in the Ilaje/Ese-Odo federal constituency election in Ondo know why they cannot risk leaving such a professional officer here to conduct the Ekiti election. That is why after Momoh had supposedly delivered in Ekiti, they then decided that Brigadier Adeyemi, who was the Brigade Commander in Osun, had to be moved so that Momoh who had no business in Osun, because he was commanding a totally different brigade and Osun has its own brigade, was taken to Osun for the same purpose."

http://www.punchng.com/politics/fayose-more-desperate-than-jonathan-fayemi/
Re: Another "Ekitigate" Recording Coming Out --fayemi by Oklander: 6:12am On Mar 06, 2015
Ekitigate part 2, Watch out!

Fayose the thug is on a long thing, no wonder he has been barking in support of a clueless corrupt lord and brainlessly attacking GMB, the man he knows will send him to kirikiri for rigging and corruption.

4 Likes

Re: Another "Ekitigate" Recording Coming Out --fayemi by kheart(m): 6:16am On Mar 06, 2015
Booked
Re: Another "Ekitigate" Recording Coming Out --fayemi by aresa: 6:20am On Mar 06, 2015
Wow...ekitigate part 2 grin
Re: Another "Ekitigate" Recording Coming Out --fayemi by Nobody: 6:23am On Mar 06, 2015
Booked! Wanna read comments before making mine!
Re: Another "Ekitigate" Recording Coming Out --fayemi by disloman(m): 6:24am On Mar 06, 2015
Like such drama,waiting cheesy
Re: Another "Ekitigate" Recording Coming Out --fayemi by Rilwayne001: 6:26am On Mar 06, 2015
Shaking my head.

PDP is a party of evil men

2 Likes

Re: Another "Ekitigate" Recording Coming Out --fayemi by Nobody: 6:26am On Mar 06, 2015
u wonder why fayose is busy campagning against buhari? Fayose is a criminal,now pdp has rejected him twice this year

1 Like

Re: Another "Ekitigate" Recording Coming Out --fayemi by omenka(m): 6:28am On Mar 06, 2015
Hell!!! Indeed the guy knows what we know so far from the first tape is just a tip of the iceberg. Perhaps what they actually did, if found out, could send them to jail instantly, regardless of immunity.

Ohhh snap, I forgot, Jonathan is the president!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Another "Ekitigate" Recording Coming Out --fayemi by aresa: 6:32am On Mar 06, 2015
omenka:
Hell!!! Indeed the guy knows what we know so far from the first tape is just a tip of the iceberg. Perhaps what they actually did, if found it, could send them to jail instantly, regardless of immunity.

Ohhh snap, I forgot, Jonathan is the president!!!!

Jona ke. The useless man labeled the tape fake before investigation even after the crooks on the taps don confess...

1 Like

Re: Another "Ekitigate" Recording Coming Out --fayemi by dunkem21(m): 6:34am On Mar 06, 2015
The tape is as fake as Buhari's certificate.

4 Likes

Re: Another "Ekitigate" Recording Coming Out --fayemi by san316(m): 6:39am On Mar 06, 2015
We are waiting to hear it. the only way we can make something out of this is when Baba buhari takes over.

may Allah grant our wishes.

2 Likes

Re: Another "Ekitigate" Recording Coming Out --fayemi by alaoeri: 6:41am On Mar 06, 2015
If GMB emerges as the winner of the presidential election, Fayose is a goner that is why he's busy with his campaign of hate, heard from a reliable source that over 200,000 of the said tape have been produced which will be distributed very soon. The end is near for PDP.

2 Likes

Re: Another "Ekitigate" Recording Coming Out --fayemi by Nobody: 6:47am On Mar 06, 2015
Can't wait... Hala!
Re: Another "Ekitigate" Recording Coming Out --fayemi by Nobody: 7:24am On Mar 06, 2015
I can't wait for this guy to go down
Re: Another "Ekitigate" Recording Coming Out --fayemi by MzJackBaueress(f): 7:32am On Mar 06, 2015
aresa:

Jona ke. The useless man labeled the tape fake before investigation even after the crooks on the taps don confess...
pathetic from the most useless president Nigeria has ever poduced. I can't wait for GMB to become the next president.

1 Like

Re: Another "Ekitigate" Recording Coming Out --fayemi by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:12am On Mar 06, 2015
Another Tsunami about to hit Ekiti and PDP. . . .

This is getting interesting

2 Likes

Re: Another "Ekitigate" Recording Coming Out --fayemi by Kingspin(m): 8:15am On Mar 06, 2015
Oklander:
Ekitigate part 2, Watch out!

Fayose the thug is on a long thing, no wonder he has been barking in support of a clueless corrupt lord and brainlessly attacking GMB, the man he knows will send him to kirikiri for rigging and corruption.
Becos PDP won hahahehehehahaha.
Re: Another "Ekitigate" Recording Coming Out --fayemi by Kingspin(m): 8:17am On Mar 06, 2015
Some people want to die becos of rumour tape. Go to court if apc is so sure of the tape.
Re: Another "Ekitigate" Recording Coming Out --fayemi by experimentist: 8:18am On Mar 06, 2015
Please where can I buy the CD?
Re: Another "Ekitigate" Recording Coming Out --fayemi by Creamz(m): 8:26am On Mar 06, 2015
Part 2. I guess there will be a part 3 before elections. Anyway March4Buhari

1 Like

Re: Another "Ekitigate" Recording Coming Out --fayemi by mrmetoo1: 8:33am On Mar 06, 2015
Someone has been saying it that something big will happen before the elections, I was thinking to myself what could be bigger than the ekiti tape, Jonathan admitting he underestimated Boko Haram, the first lady calling northerners irresponsible fathers but now we have #EkitiGate part 2. This is going to be something!!

1 Like

Re: Another "Ekitigate" Recording Coming Out --fayemi by AbuMikey(m): 8:36am On Mar 06, 2015
Fayose would be shitting on his pants right now grin
Re: Another "Ekitigate" Recording Coming Out --fayemi by Segunod(m): 8:36am On Mar 06, 2015
If GEJ loses this election, Fayose has everything thing to lose. The APC lawmakers in Ekiti who are the majority wil return to ESHA and might probably impeach him. Also, the Ekitigate might be investigated by Buhari Govt and the election cancel by a court of appeal. Either way, Fayose is at the losing end. That is why he is fighting tooth and nail to ensure GEJ's victory with news papers self sponsored advert and outburst.
Re: Another "Ekitigate" Recording Coming Out --fayemi by farem: 8:39am On Mar 06, 2015
Re: Another "Ekitigate" Recording Coming Out --fayemi by stabillo(m): 8:40am On Mar 06, 2015
Fayemi is a loser

2 Likes

Re: Another "Ekitigate" Recording Coming Out --fayemi by gratiaeo(m): 8:41am On Mar 06, 2015
Kingspin:
Some people want to die becos of rumour tape. Go to court if apc is so sure of the tape.
APC are fooling themselves
Re: Another "Ekitigate" Recording Coming Out --fayemi by realborn(m): 8:48am On Mar 06, 2015
It was alleged in #Ekitigate1 that APC was giving money in envelopes at Govt House. PDP matched it with Chris Uba leading a bullion van from one of the CBN branches, perhaps his personal Banker.

Hmmmm, naija style defies all reasoning!
Re: Another "Ekitigate" Recording Coming Out --fayemi by myweb(m): 8:50am On Mar 06, 2015
SERIOUSLY, I'M SO MUCH ENJOYING THIS GAME.....WHAOOOOO

THERE ARE SO MANY STRATEGIST IN APC I TELL YOU. WHILE GMB IS HERE FOR THE FINAL ONSLAUGHT, FAYEMI IS READY TO RELEASE ANOTHER BLOW. THE EVER DETERMINED MASSES ARE NOW READY TO SLAUGHTER PDP FINALLY..

I'M LOVING THIS GAME
Re: Another "Ekitigate" Recording Coming Out --fayemi by HzRF(m): 8:57am On Mar 06, 2015
alaoeri:
If GMB emerges as the winner of the presidential election, Fayose is a goner that is why he's busy with his campaign of hate, heard from a reliable source that over 200,000 of the said tape have been produced which will be distributed very soon. The end is near for PDP.
Look at dis 1 continue to deceive ursef
Re: Another "Ekitigate" Recording Coming Out --fayemi by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:59am On Mar 06, 2015
Who are they sterring in this? The end of PDP is coming sooner than we expected.

(1) (Reply)

Heavy Military Presence At Opebi Road Ikeja & Environs (photos) / Gen. Buhari Leads Jonathan In Kano / Presidential Election In Osun State Are As Follows:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.