Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Chicken’s Body Is All Black, Even The Organs, Meat And Bones! - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Chicken’s Body Is All Black, Even The Organs, Meat And Bones! (1454 Views)

Lovely Five Months Old All Black Female Gsd Now Available On Sale / 2.5months Old Female Rottweiller pup For Sale....big Bones / Need A Pure GSD Black And Tan Or All Black Location Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chicken’s Body Is All Black, Even The Organs, Meat And Bones! by EOOJ(m): 7:38am On Mar 06, 2015
Prepare to meet the so-called Lamborghini of Poultry. This is the Ayam Cemani Chicken of Indonesia. It’s a rare breed of chicken, and you can probably see why. Everything about it is black: plumage, beak, tongue, legs, toe nails, even its
meat, bones, and organs! The only thing that is not black is
it’s blood – though it comes in a very dark shade.

The word ‘Ayam’ means ‘chicken’ in Indonesian, and ‘Cemani’ translates as ‘completely black’ in Javanese. They get their black coloring from a generic trait known as ‘fibromelanosis’.

I don’t know why you’d want to eat something that’s as black
as a black hole, but don’t ever make the mistake of
slaughtering it for a quick snack, because one chicken costs
around $2,500! For comparison, 15 average chickens would
cost you just $85, while other special breeds cost about
$149, making the Ayam Cemani well-deserving of its
nickname.

Re: Chicken’s Body Is All Black, Even The Organs, Meat And Bones! by majamajic(m): 7:43am On Mar 06, 2015
I can't even buy that at $1 to eat . angry angry
Re: Chicken’s Body Is All Black, Even The Organs, Meat And Bones! by Nobody: 7:55am On Mar 06, 2015
Thats so weird #jaw drop#
Re: Chicken’s Body Is All Black, Even The Organs, Meat And Bones! by chachazzy(m): 7:55am On Mar 06, 2015
Chai!!! Wich kind innovation be dis one na? Black chicken! Tufiakwa!!!
Thanks but no thanks, i tink i ll pass.
Re: Chicken’s Body Is All Black, Even The Organs, Meat And Bones! by Nobody: 7:56am On Mar 06, 2015
This chicken go make sense for sacrifice die
Re: Chicken’s Body Is All Black, Even The Organs, Meat And Bones! by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 06, 2015
miraclewonder:
even the gods will reject it.
Re: Chicken’s Body Is All Black, Even The Organs, Meat And Bones! by SuperSuave(m): 8:15am On Mar 06, 2015
Spiritual...
Re: Chicken’s Body Is All Black, Even The Organs, Meat And Bones! by SuperSuave(m): 8:16am On Mar 06, 2015
miraclewonder:
the gods will prefer an all-white chicken
Re: Chicken’s Body Is All Black, Even The Organs, Meat And Bones! by EOOJ(m): 8:45am On Mar 06, 2015
miraclewonder:

Hahahaaaa.... I doubt dat ooo

Even d gods sef go look u wit their shocki eyes grin
Re: Chicken’s Body Is All Black, Even The Organs, Meat And Bones! by asadike(f): 8:48am On Mar 06, 2015
Thks but I don't want to eat.
Re: Chicken’s Body Is All Black, Even The Organs, Meat And Bones! by EOOJ(m): 9:34am On Mar 06, 2015
asadike:
Thks but I don't want to eat.

Chaiiii u don't know wat ur missing ooooo...I hear its very very DELICIOUS grin
Re: Chicken’s Body Is All Black, Even The Organs, Meat And Bones! by asadike(f): 2:42pm On Mar 06, 2015
EOOJ:

Chaiiii u don't know wat ur missing ooooo...I hear its very very DELICIOUS grin
I no wan eat o.I dash u.
Re: Chicken’s Body Is All Black, Even The Organs, Meat And Bones! by XBLadez: 9:12pm On Mar 06, 2015
This is the weirdest thing I've ever witnessed in birds. It's so black that everything from the feathers to the meat is black. Weird! And to imagine it's expensive!
Re: Chicken’s Body Is All Black, Even The Organs, Meat And Bones! by Prodeegee(m): 8:22pm On Mar 12, 2015
After eating it,
Your sh*t
Your blood
Your saliva
All turns black
Re: Chicken’s Body Is All Black, Even The Organs, Meat And Bones! by odeku457(m): 8:25pm On Mar 12, 2015
Sorry ayam not interested.

But its good to know such exist sha.

(1) (Reply)

부천키스방 마쉬멜로K " " ᠄bamwar8。c0m᠄ "▷ ✱◁"인천키스방▰보령키스방 밤전 / MUST READ: 10 Surprising Benefits Of Having A Dog You Didn’t Know About / Rate My Honcho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.