Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,426 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Photo: When The Groom Is A "Branch Manager" - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Photo: When The Groom Is A "Branch Manager" (38640 Views)

Hilarious: When The Bride Is A Muslim, And The Groom Is A Christian / When You Marry A Branch Manager (pics) / HILARIOUS PHOTO: When Pastor Say's "Your Blessing Is On The Way"..lolz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: When The Groom Is A "Branch Manager" by Oiselenjakhian(m): 10:20am On Mar 06, 2015
Hello I am a web developer. My personal website is [url]trustondevcenary.com[/url] please visit my site and get in touch with me if you want a website.

In addition [url]afrogearclothing.com[/url] is a website that I designed for a client. Please visit it and subscribe by email to receive updates when we launch.
Re: Photo: When The Groom Is A "Branch Manager" by wealth2al(m): 10:24am On Mar 06, 2015
lols

Re: Photo: When The Groom Is A "Branch Manager" by EOOJ(m): 10:27am On Mar 06, 2015
bisous:
More like when the groom is a monkey....

Hahahahaaa...habaaa grin
Re: Photo: When The Groom Is A "Branch Manager" by cirmuell(m): 10:51am On Mar 06, 2015
African Tazan? grin
Re: Photo: When The Groom Is A "Branch Manager" by fairygeh(f): 10:59am On Mar 06, 2015
bisous:
More like when the groom is a monkey....
Lmao,bad mouth
Re: Photo: When The Groom Is A "Branch Manager" by An0nimus: 12:00pm On Mar 06, 2015
That's a family tree right there.

1 Like

Re: Photo: When The Groom Is A "Branch Manager" by mayyorr01(m): 12:28pm On Mar 06, 2015
afribookorg:
Two guys meet up in a bar. The first one asks, “Did your hear the news? Mike is dead??!!!”

“Woah, what the hell
happened to him?”

“Well he was on his way over to my house the other day and when he arrived outside the house he didn’t brake properly and boom – He hit the curb, the car flipped over and he crashed through the sunroof – Went flying through the air and smashed through my upstairs bedroom
window.”

“What a horrible way to die!”

“No no, he survived that, that didn’t kill him at all. So, he’s landed in my upstairs bedroom and he’s all covered in broken glass on the floor. Then, he spots the big old antique wardrobe we
have in the room and reaches up for the handle to try to pull himself up. He’s just dragging himself up when bang,
this massive wardrobe comes crashing down on top of him, crushing him and breaking most of his bones.”

“What a way to go, that’s terrible!”

“No no, that didn’t kill him he survived that. He
managed to get the wardrobe off him and crawls out onto the landing, he tries to pull himself up on the banister but under his weight, the banister
breaks and he goes falling down on to the first floor. In mid air, all the broken banister poles spin and fall on him,
pinning him to the floor, sticking right through him.”

“Now that is the most
unfortunate way to go!”

“No no, that didn’t kill him, he even survived that. So he’s on the downstairs landing, just
beside the kitchen. He crawls in to the kitchen, tries to pull himself up on the stove, but reached for a big pot of boiling hot water, whoosh, the whole thing came down on him and burned most of his skin off him.”

“Man, what a way to go!”

“No no, he survived that,
he survived that! He’s lying on the ground, covered in boiling water and he spots the phone and tries to pull himself up, to call for help, but instead he grabs the light switch and pulls the
whole thing off the wall and the water and electricity didn’t mix and so he got electrocuted, wallop, 10,000 volts shot
through him.”

“Now that is one awful
way to go!”

“No no, he survived that…”

“Hold on now, just how the hell did he die?”

“I shot him!”

“You shot him? What the hell did you shoot him for?”

“He was wrecking my house.”
u r a murderer..why did u shot him?
Re: Photo: When The Groom Is A "Branch Manager" by Bamz(m): 12:43pm On Mar 06, 2015
I'm sure he works in GT. angry
Re: Photo: When The Groom Is A "Branch Manager" by shegs2009(m): 1:09pm On Mar 06, 2015
dis is photoshop...look at d bride hand closely
Re: Photo: When The Groom Is A "Branch Manager" by toluls(m): 1:22pm On Mar 06, 2015
post=31351671:
Lol

About building plan, where is your location?
Re: Photo: When The Groom Is A "Branch Manager" by toluls(m): 1:23pm On Mar 06, 2015
post=31351671:
Lol

@ About building plan, where is your location?
Re: Photo: When The Groom Is A "Branch Manager" by 2ndejoj(m): 1:36pm On Mar 06, 2015
nor mind dem

they met on tree
Re: Photo: When The Groom Is A "Branch Manager" by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:07pm On Mar 06, 2015
afribookorg:
Two guys meet up in a bar. The first one asks, “Did your hear the news? Mike is dead??!!!”

“Woah, what the hell
happened to him?”

“Well he was on his way over to my house the other day and when he arrived outside the house he didn’t brake properly and boom – He hit the curb, the car flipped over and he crashed through the sunroof – Went flying through the air and smashed through my upstairs bedroom
window.”

“What a horrible way to die!”

“No no, he survived that, that didn’t kill him at all. So, he’s landed in my upstairs bedroom and he’s all covered in broken glass on the floor. Then, he spots the big old antique wardrobe we
have in the room and reaches up for the handle to try to pull himself up. He’s just dragging himself up when bang,
this massive wardrobe comes crashing down on top of him, crushing him and breaking most of his bones.”

“What a way to go, that’s terrible!”

“No no, that didn’t kill him he survived that. He
managed to get the wardrobe off him and crawls out onto the landing, he tries to pull himself up on the banister but under his weight, the banister
breaks and he goes falling down on to the first floor. In mid air, all the broken banister poles spin and fall on him,
pinning him to the floor, sticking right through him.”

“Now that is the most
unfortunate way to go!”

“No no, that didn’t kill him, he even survived that. So he’s on the downstairs landing, just
beside the kitchen. He crawls in to the kitchen, tries to pull himself up on the stove, but reached for a big pot of boiling hot water, whoosh, the whole thing came down on him and burned most of his skin off him.”

“Man, what a way to go!”

“No no, he survived that,
he survived that! He’s lying on the ground, covered in boiling water and he spots the phone and tries to pull himself up, to call for help, but instead he grabs the light switch and pulls the
whole thing off the wall and the water and electricity didn’t mix and so he got electrocuted, wallop, 10,000 volts shot
through him.”

“Now that is one awful
way to go!”

“No no, he survived that…”

“Hold on now, just how the hell did he die?”

“I shot him!”

“You shot him? What the hell did you shoot him for?”

“He was wrecking my house.”

you made me cry grin
Re: Photo: When The Groom Is A "Branch Manager" by anyisam: 9:53am On Apr 26, 2015
Groom,branch manager,bride,vine manager.....lols
Re: Photo: When The Groom Is A "Branch Manager" by anyisam: 10:01am On Apr 26, 2015
Bamz:
I'm sure he works in GT. angry
noo na elephant bank. (First bank)
Re: Photo: When The Groom Is A "Branch Manager" by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 31, 2019
This colour palette blew my mind. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funny Gym Memes That Will Make Your Day / Iniguy's Book Of Jokes / When Man Makes Monkey His Best Friend (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.