Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Fear Of Life After May 29 Makes Fayose Makes More Desperate Than Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fear Of Life After May 29 Makes Fayose Makes More Desperate Than Jonathan (695 Views)

Fayose More Desperate Than Jonathan – Fayemi / Who Is More Desperate Between Jonathan And Buhari? / Why Fayose Is More Desperate Than Jonathan- Fayemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fear Of Life After May 29 Makes Fayose Makes More Desperate Than Jonathan by Gbawe: 8:32am On Mar 06, 2015
http://dailyindependentnig.com/2015/02/fayose-working-polls-says-fayemi/

Fayose working against polls, says Fayemi

Former Ekiti State Governor, Kayode Fayemi, has alleged that Governor Ayo Fayose is one of the few cabals plotting to thwart the general elections.
Featuring on a live programme, on Adaba FM, christened, “APC Change Hour”, monitored by Daily Independent in Ado-Ekiti, Fayemi said Fayose is more desperate than President Goodluck Jonathan, who is seeking re-election.
[b]He explained that Fayose is prepared to do anything to ensure the re-election of Jonathan in the presidential election.
According to him, the recent political activities of his successor (Fayose), Fayemi said the governor is desperate because he (Fayose) is fighting a battle of his life because of alleged atrocities recently committed.
His words: “Fayose is fighting for his life. He is more desperate than Jonathan and he believes that all his atrocities will come to haunt him. The judges that were beaten; the legislature that was sacked, the civil servants that were harassed.
“They are now using the military to rig elections and Nigerians must be vigilant. It is when the situation cannot be handled by the Police that you call in the military.
“If you hear what Captain Koli said, he said they were given instructions (to rig Ekiti polls). Chris Uba, who is not a military officer giving order to military officers.
“It was soldiers that drove vehicles that conveyed PDP members to arrest APC members. Our members were arrested and they were not released until the election was over.”
He said the postponement was about a “desperate government and a desperate President that is afraid of a loss and using a military that became a willing tool.”[/b]
The former governor said the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP)-led administration was trying to re-enact the rigging perpetrated in Ekiti with the alleged misuse of the military at the forthcoming general elections.
Fayemi stressed that the upper echelon of the military was guilty of treason against the state with its role in the dramatic postponement of the polls, saying the first duty of the government through the armed forces is security of lives and property.
He deplored a situation in which the military institution has been desecrated in which army generals are being harassed and intimidated by politicians desperate to rig elections for their party.

1 Like

Re: Fear Of Life After May 29 Makes Fayose Makes More Desperate Than Jonathan by GboyegaD(m): 8:36am On Mar 06, 2015
So true. Hope Fayose heard Jonathan saying he isn't sure he can win the election. I can't wait to see what he will do if GEJ loses the election.

2 Likes

Re: Fear Of Life After May 29 Makes Fayose Makes More Desperate Than Jonathan by HURUCHI(m): 8:37am On Mar 06, 2015
Desperation
Re: Fear Of Life After May 29 Makes Fayose Makes More Desperate Than Jonathan by gede7744(f): 8:38am On Mar 06, 2015
ok o we don hear

bird of d same feather
Re: Fear Of Life After May 29 Makes Fayose Makes More Desperate Than Jonathan by macpetrus(m): 8:41am On Mar 06, 2015
What do you expect?.. That fayose should work for another political party.. Fayose belong to PDP and is going to work for is BOSS!!!

Fayemi should also work for is people because

He who plays the paipa dictates the tune.....
Re: Fear Of Life After May 29 Makes Fayose Makes More Desperate Than Jonathan by alberto2k(m): 8:49am On Mar 06, 2015
When will this fayose stop fooling himself undecided
Re: Fear Of Life After May 29 Makes Fayose Makes More Desperate Than Jonathan by dunkem21(m): 8:49am On Mar 06, 2015
Hian, Pls remind me again, Who is Fayemi

The weakling that was beaten black, blue and brown by the same Fayose in all the local governments even as an incumbent?

Abeg, Doro sit.
Re: Fear Of Life After May 29 Makes Fayose Makes More Desperate Than Jonathan by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 06, 2015
Story! Story! Story!
Re: Fear Of Life After May 29 Makes Fayose Makes More Desperate Than Jonathan by Gbawe: 8:52am On Mar 06, 2015
Any sensible person will know that the desperation of Fayose is not 'normal'. I would urge the APC not to take Fayose lightly because he is a character who can literally do anything, and I mean anything, to get his way. There is a lot that cannot be said publicly suffice to say Fayose is not a nice person or an 'omoluabi' at all. There are many in the PDP like Fayose and APC should not take the protection of Buhari lightly. They have already tried to assassinate him lately and with the desperation of the likes of Fayose growing as we approach elections then the APC should not take anything for granted.

4 Likes

Re: Fear Of Life After May 29 Makes Fayose Makes More Desperate Than Jonathan by omenka(m): 9:34am On Mar 06, 2015
This man must have read my comments on the forum a couple of days ago. This is just the truth. Fayose isn't doing what he is doing because he believes in Jonathan's ability to to govern, no! He's doing it simply to save his hyde. He is terrified at what would befall him given all that has been revealed over how he got his mandate if a Buhari wins the election.

The countdown continues. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fear Of Life After May 29 Makes Fayose Makes More Desperate Than Jonathan by queensmith: 9:41am On Mar 06, 2015
I like Fayemi - I really want to know why he failed last election.

I'm not sure rigging is the reason - if he really was the preferred choice Ekiti will have kicked back no?

But I do understand his position as an elitist, I watched his campaign videos and he's clearly not connected with Ekiti people. He can't even speak the dialect, I'm sure he's no farmer and doesn't know the basics of the average Ekiti mans lifestyle.

He is however clearly a very nice person with good ideas and even better character (whether he is also a bonafide criminal like the rest of them I'm yet to determine).

@the topic - well it doesn't take a genius to figure that out.

If we take a close look, Nigeria is in the same position it has been since the very first coup which called to attention the lawlessness of the state. Ekiti being a state that's behind it's counterparts both in age and development has shown us how far we haven't traveled towards civilization.

Can one man hold a state to ransom? Defy the laws and legislature? Use policemen to disrupt the house? Murder his competitors? A man who hasn't even spent that much time in Ekiti prior to his election (similar to Abacha who is thought to be from Chad). We need to pay close attention to how this has happened.

Ekiti is setting a very dangerous precedence in modern times and these activities need to be nipped in the bud.

It's the support of the FG that he clearly has that's rattling my chains, and what Jonathan doesn't know is that it's Buharis turn today, it's his turn tomorrow. Religious and ethnic bigotry will only get you soo far, soon Fayose will want the powers other states have, he will want more money to feed the small army he's growing, he will begin to make demands, he will begin to engage in more heinous activities and before you know it you have a mafia growing in Ekiti.

This is exactly how terrorists and notorious crime lords start out.
Re: Fear Of Life After May 29 Makes Fayose Makes More Desperate Than Jonathan by skyfall: 11:34am On Mar 06, 2015
The best place for Fayose is the prison. He has committed enough crimes to earn it.
Re: Fear Of Life After May 29 Makes Fayose Makes More Desperate Than Jonathan by Akinsz: 1:16pm On Mar 06, 2015
Fayose go decamp straight to apc to avoid attacks. Lol... Pdp is a sinking ship.
GboyegaD:
So true. Hope Fayose heard Jonathan saying he isn't sure he can win the election. I can't wait to see what he will do if GEJ loses the election.

(1) (Reply)

Picture.president Jonathan, VP Sambo, And Others Head Out For Sport. / How As Head Of State, Buhari Literally Starved University Students In Nigeria / 5-surprising Things That Happened Under Goodluck Jonathan's Administration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.