Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,744 members, 7,831,378 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Registered 2005 Honda Hybrid(with Navi Screen),for a reduced price ..1.680milion - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Registered 2005 Honda Hybrid(with Navi Screen),for a reduced price ..1.680milion (1414 Views)

Toyota Camry Hybrid With Push Button 2007 Registered @ #1.4m / SOLD SOLD SOLD !!! SUPERCLEAN TOKUNBO NAVI SCREEN 2004 HONDA Accord@1.250m / Superclean!!! 2013 Toyota Camry XLE Hybrid With DVD Entertainment In Headrest!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Registered 2005 Honda Hybrid(with Navi Screen),for a reduced price ..1.680milion by Godbiformi: 7:53am On Jan 13, 2009
I have got this 2005 Honda hybrid i am willing to let it go at 1.680million (firm), pics are as shown below

my number is 08064703178.

The Specs of the Car,

Leather Interior,Dual AC (Both Driver and Passenger Controls ),Keyless Entry, Cruise Control,Bluetooth Voice Recognition
3.0 Ltr IMA VTEC engine,Automatic Transmission, Satellite Radio,6 CD Changer,Touch Screen Navigation

Re: Registered 2005 Honda Hybrid(with Navi Screen),for a reduced price ..1.680milion by Carshopper(m): 8:16am On Jan 13, 2009
Where is d car parked?
Re: Registered 2005 Honda Hybrid(with Navi Screen),for a reduced price ..1.680milion by Godbiformi: 8:20am On Jan 13, 2009
Just got a call from someone actually he is also a dealer on nairaland, he says that he also has a post of this car on,though he did not openly say it,he was indirectly asking me to remove my post!well i don't agree with his point of view based on a reason,we all try to get cars to sell and if i can get a good deal and also approval from a private seller to assist in selling a car, and some else aslo knows the person as a friend(and he is also trying to help his friend sell his Car),i don't see anything wrong in each person trying to sell the car, PLEASE HOUSE WHAT YOU ALL THINK!
Re: Registered 2005 Honda Hybrid(with Navi Screen),for a reduced price ..1.680milion by Carshopper(m): 8:42am On Jan 13, 2009
Hmmm dis is very interesting.u c me i dont like wahala o so i think u shld take cue frm dat.if d car is already on nairaland why u go post am again.i actually saw 1 and i crosscheck numba plates and wen i saw it was d same wit inspired i bone so why u go put sand 4 anoda men garri
Re: Registered 2005 Honda Hybrid(with Navi Screen),for a reduced price ..1.680milion by Godbiformi: 8:54am On Jan 13, 2009
It is not about putting sand,i got a good bargain from the dealer and i knew about Nairaland (though this is my first Post,since i am new here)the guy that called me sounded too proud,am sorry for saying this,but let the truth be said.it is just now that i went through all the threads and saw his post, but i don't think i did anything wrong,cause the dealer did not tell me i could not market it!!!!!i was given permission by the dealer himself! Am not into this car thing as a core business,i just noticed that i can do something on the side once in a while,na work i suppose dey work for office ohh!
Re: Registered 2005 Honda Hybrid(with Navi Screen),for a reduced price ..1.680milion by oranges(m): 9:23am On Jan 13, 2009
@Carshopper
the car is parked just behind the MURANO u advertised grin
Re: Registered 2005 Honda Hybrid(with Navi Screen),for a reduced price ..1.680milion by Nobody: 9:30am On Jan 13, 2009
ahahahhaa wonders shall never end.who is d bush meat and who is d hunter grin grin grin lagos boyzzz.busy body were r u because am sure this should b a good 1 for u.sha make i market d car 2 for another topic.saw d car too and goin to ask the dealer his best price. grin grin
Re: Registered 2005 Honda Hybrid(with Navi Screen),for a reduced price ..1.680milion by Carshopper(m): 9:34am On Jan 13, 2009
@oranges

Duhhhhh,if you noticed i had the car up and if you read my thread i backed off.there is a reason for asking that question,
Re: Registered 2005 Honda Hybrid(with Navi Screen),for a reduced price ..1.680milion by webmaster3: 9:42am On Jan 13, 2009
SAME CAR, SAME AMOUNT. NA WAO. NA ONLY ONE 2005 HYBRID DEY THIS NAIJA?
Re: Registered 2005 Honda Hybrid(with Navi Screen),for a reduced price ..1.680milion by boldinc(m): 9:46am On Jan 13, 2009
Carshopper:

Where is d car parked?

oranges:

@Carshopper
the car is parked just behind the MURANO u advertised grin

who be the meat and who be the hunter, Nigeria, Wahala dey o after you tell us say this guy buy you beer, you still come do am this kind thing grin grin grin
Re: Registered 2005 Honda Hybrid(with Navi Screen),for a reduced price ..1.680milion by Godbiformi: 10:09am On Jan 13, 2009
@boldinc,@carshopper,@smallmoney,@everybody

grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy wink kissSee the Crowd i dey draw!!!!just put this up this morning and seems like this is going to be a HOT gist,

First i dont think i owe anybody an explanation or do i?2nd.Anybody that hustle there is a high possibility that we would meet at some point on the same issues!3rd.the car is somewhia where everybodi and anybodi can see it,it is not hidden from view or parked at someone's house,it is infact parked at anoda dealer's office!!!!!!!!!!!!!so if carhopper saw the car,and also inspired saw the car and i saw the car,it shows that the car is in the open,and it is nobody's territory or turf!if this fact is agreed upon then why all the noise?100people can market a car to the same person,it all depends on what you call your profit margin each person is willing to have!!!i saw the 2posts after i posted the car this morning,and i see that carshopper has backed out cause it seems that he knows some one who first brought the car on Nairaland,but been the first to bring it on does that mean it is solely his property??i asked a question at first and nobody seems to be giving me answers,instead we are talking about the issues!i saw a car on my way to work and inquired about it,talked to the owner and was given permission,the same car was posted on January 07, 2009 by inspired,another dealer also saw the car,now i dont know where the dealers stay,but if they all stay and do their business around where i stay,then it is not anybody's fault that our paths crossed grin, so boldinc and odas read the facts and give insights do not add to the issue!thanks, Chose your next words carefully,

@ web_master

Hybrid Honda is not as plenty as camry2007 or 08, how many have you personally seen that has been posted for sell?the same priceyou funny ohhh!!do you want me to show you how many posts have the same price?
Re: Registered 2005 Honda Hybrid(with Navi Screen),for a reduced price ..1.680milion by Carshopper(m): 10:39am On Jan 13, 2009
I askd dat question directly 2 d guy calld godbiformi cus i knw whia d car is and is parkd and wen i checkd it on nairaland i saw it ws d same wit inspired and i bone so me no get wahala wit inspired bt wit d guy dat didnt lok b4 he jumped
Re: Registered 2005 Honda Hybrid(with Navi Screen),for a reduced price ..1.680milion by Carshopper(m): 10:47am On Jan 13, 2009
Me too wen advertise o i ve one hybrid 05/06 wilb get pics uploaded dis week den u all wld knw why my trade name is Carshopper, smiles
Re: Registered 2005 Honda Hybrid(with Navi Screen),for a reduced price ..1.680milion by sweetchili: 11:04pm On Jan 13, 2009
i tink as many people as possible can market the ride as long as the owner permits it.
also whoever decides to let the car go for less (that is shorten his ration) will sell it, so thats an advice for u, be wise
Re: Registered 2005 Honda Hybrid(with Navi Screen),for a reduced price ..1.680milion by Godbiformi: 11:13am On Jan 15, 2009
@sweetchili

thanks,but its no excuse it should be a norm,
Re: Registered 2005 Honda Hybrid(with Navi Screen),for a reduced price ..1.680milion by Godbiformi: 1:18pm On Jan 21, 2009
stilll availableeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Re: Registered 2005 Honda Hybrid(with Navi Screen),for a reduced price ..1.680milion by coolguyz(m): 2:53pm On Jan 21, 2009
still available??
Re: Registered 2005 Honda Hybrid(with Navi Screen),for a reduced price ..1.680milion by inspiredm(m): 3:22pm On Jan 21, 2009
Godbiformi

if by tomorrow Noon time you can confirm that this 2005 Hybrid car is still available for sale I would dash you 50,000 Naira.

buyer deposited moeny on Saturday, paid balance today, would pick up during lunch time tomorrow

this post would make me urge the buyer by the name ''enjoy'' to acknowledge Purchase

thanks

Update from a mobile device.
Re: Registered 2005 Honda Hybrid(with Navi Screen),for a reduced price ..1.680milion by Godbiformi: 3:58pm On Jan 21, 2009
Inspired my guy,no be fight ohh!!no too stress yourself please, i would confirm by tomorrow noon if it is still available as you talk, Lets go there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Registered 2005 Honda Hybrid(with Navi Screen),for a reduced price ..1.680milion by coolguyz(m): 4:20pm On Jan 21, 2009
guess i'v gotten things a lil clear now, cos i was beginning to wonder if ''enjoy'' had put the car up for sale thru u again just a day after he bought it?
Re: Registered 2005 Honda Hybrid(with Navi Screen),for a reduced price ..1.680milion by Godbiformi: 9:50am On Jan 22, 2009
@coolguyz

Hahahaha coolguyz,na wa for you ohh,i no sabi enjoy,na just mistake of 2 guys marketing one car and at the end one person would definetly sell the car for the owner who dey him office dey wait for the $$$$$$
Re: Registered 2005 Honda Hybrid(with Navi Screen),for a reduced price ..1.680milion by coolguyz(m): 11:50am On Jan 22, 2009
laaaffssss smiley smiley smiley, dts life. fear wan catch me after reading d car as SOLD on anoda thread only to read ur post say its still available ni.
u knw car sales do move well on this forum.

God bi for us ALL cool cool

cheers wink
Re: Registered 2005 Honda Hybrid(with Navi Screen),for a reduced price ..1.680milion by oranges(m): 12:25pm On Jan 22, 2009
GANG GANG, 12:00noon? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Registered 2005 Honda Hybrid(with Navi Screen),for a reduced price ..1.680milion by Godbiformi: 12:40pm On Jan 22, 2009
i just called the car owner, he said the car was just paid for, and he is on the way to the bank!!!!the car was paid for at exactly 12:20pm, not at 12noon as earlier promised,

(1) (Reply)

now with pictures.2002 Nissan Altma Car (register)at A Good Price. / Changing Toyota Avensis 2002 To Left-hand Drive- Cost Of Changing / 1995 Toyota Camry Le

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.