Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,723 members, 7,820,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

APC Alarmed By Alleged Plan To Air “Damaging” Amaechi Documentary - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Alarmed By Alleged Plan To Air “Damaging” Amaechi Documentary (24624 Views)

Nude Photos Of Edo PDP Chairman 'dan Orbih' Leaked By Alleged Prostitute / Tension In Ondo APC Over Alleged Plan To Tamper With Primaries Result / N864 Billion Fraud: The Rotimi Amaechi Documentary He Doesn’t Want You To Watch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Alarmed By Alleged Plan To Air “Damaging” Amaechi Documentary by gameboy727(m): 11:32am On Mar 06, 2015
If Amaechi is clean and has nothing in his cupboard then he has nothing to worry about

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Alarmed By Alleged Plan To Air “Damaging” Amaechi Documentary by angrybird007: 11:32am On Mar 06, 2015
G
Re: APC Alarmed By Alleged Plan To Air “Damaging” Amaechi Documentary by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 06, 2015
Season of Documentaries.

1 Like

Re: APC Alarmed By Alleged Plan To Air “Damaging” Amaechi Documentary by chymystique(f): 11:32am On Mar 06, 2015
midolian:
lol..

Even with your make up on, I doubt if you ll be half as goodlooking as I am..not even when I am crying.

Lol.. just checked your profile.. with that pics I think I will pass.. Any ways in ma head ve already visualised you as a looklike of "George of the Jungle" gringrin..
I know you ve already started imagining me making ur face up grin

1 Like

Re: APC Alarmed By Alleged Plan To Air “Damaging” Amaechi Documentary by stepo707: 11:32am On Mar 06, 2015
But who is that mole that always get undetected in the presidency? undecided

1 Like

Re: APC Alarmed By Alleged Plan To Air “Damaging” Amaechi Documentary by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Ameachi is anoda man dat will rot in jail wen jonathan assumes his 2nd term, d guy is a traitor to his own people, and he will pay for it.

So because jonathan is his 'brother', He should fold his arms and allow him rob the whole country blind ba?! It is you and your corrupt presido that will rot in kirikiri once GMB assumes office.
Re: APC Alarmed By Alleged Plan To Air “Damaging” Amaechi Documentary by ribbit: 11:34am On Mar 06, 2015
midolian:
Lol..what a funny world!

Those that have concrete evidences to air a documentary as contained on this thread are not doing so..the corrupt ones are now doing it.

If APC was to air a defamatory documentary on GEJ, FFK, BODE GEORGE, FAYOSE, OBANIKORO, ALAMESEYA, METUH, CLARK and co, I wonder how long that documentary wld be.

*season film tinz*
in fact, documentary on Jonathan alone would take 25 seasons grin the dude and his wife have been robbing bayelsa state since 1999.. Now he is robbing Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: APC Alarmed By Alleged Plan To Air “Damaging” Amaechi Documentary by steppin: 11:35am On Mar 06, 2015
APC leaders are running scared!
Una never see anything.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Alarmed By Alleged Plan To Air “Damaging” Amaechi Documentary by gameboy727(m): 11:36am On Mar 06, 2015
If Amaechi is clean and has nothing in his cupboard then he has nothing to worry about.

1 Like

Re: APC Alarmed By Alleged Plan To Air “Damaging” Amaechi Documentary by adenine02: 11:36am On Mar 06, 2015
GeneralBosco:

Only smart people know this...unfortunately TANoids are "brain-dead" grin
U can say that again "brain dead"
Re: APC Alarmed By Alleged Plan To Air “Damaging” Amaechi Documentary by lilflipnerd: 11:38am On Mar 06, 2015
tonytony208:

and what is stopping your APC from airing defamatory commentaries about PDP if they have any concrete evidence? And did you just say APC is not corrupt? Pls kindly tell me another joke.
because dey r nt stupid like tandriods n pdp
Re: APC Alarmed By Alleged Plan To Air “Damaging” Amaechi Documentary by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 06, 2015
Big lie! You need to see yoruba women who have been brainwashed for years raining curses on tiefnubu after watching his documentary. Biggest landlord and wolf in sheep clothing.

diluminati:
Ironically, the said aired programs are actually turning nigerians away from PDP and gej

16 Likes

Re: APC Alarmed By Alleged Plan To Air “Damaging” Amaechi Documentary by midolian(m): 11:38am On Mar 06, 2015
chymystique:

Lol.. just checked your profile.. with that pics I think I will pass.. Any ways in ma head ve already visualised you as a looklike of "George of the Jungle" gringrin..
I know you ve already started imagining me making ur face up grin
dis girl get liver oo! shocked

U see my profile pix, u still no fear me. Make I catch u grin grin
Re: APC Alarmed By Alleged Plan To Air “Damaging” Amaechi Documentary by sucess001(m): 11:40am On Mar 06, 2015
ochejoseph:

In your dreams!

Then why all the decamping!

A whole dep Gov candidate whose name is with INEC dumped your party yesterday

Two Guber aspirants have left in the space of 48 hrs in sokoto

Thou shall know the truth and. The truth shall set you free!

er...bros...you are making people believe u re truly brain dead o...

abi you dont knw how many top pdp pple have decamped ni?
gemade and audu ogbeh were two of your former chairmen,...countless governores...have gone to apc and u re here talking about a whole 'deputy governor' decampin to pdp...

abi u did not also read about former president obasanjo tearing his pdp car...

are you truly braindead?
Re: APC Alarmed By Alleged Plan To Air “Damaging” Amaechi Documentary by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 06, 2015
And a shameless man

opiaoku:
amaechi is a theif

11 Likes

Re: APC Alarmed By Alleged Plan To Air “Damaging” Amaechi Documentary by emeka2847: 11:41am On Mar 06, 2015
Documentaries wey just dey increase APC popularity
Re: APC Alarmed By Alleged Plan To Air “Damaging” Amaechi Documentary by criminalmindz: 11:45am On Mar 06, 2015
pls THEY SHOULD DO, GOVERNOR BIG THIEF AMAECHI

3 Likes

Re: APC Alarmed By Alleged Plan To Air “Damaging” Amaechi Documentary by dammytosh: 11:45am On Mar 06, 2015
They should keep airing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Alarmed By Alleged Plan To Air “Damaging” Amaechi Documentary by cyril83(m): 11:45am On Mar 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Ameachi is anoda man dat will rot in jail wen jonathan assumes his 2nd term, d guy is a traitor to his own people, and he will pay for it.

If truly amaechi and tinubu are corrupt leaders, arresting them now will do a lot of good to pdp as a party. Mr president shouldn't wait till next term to prosecute and jail them because there may not be second term.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Alarmed By Alleged Plan To Air “Damaging” Amaechi Documentary by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 06, 2015
Saints like tiefnubu and gay master and criminal atiku not to mention the rest...lol

midolian:
APC won't do such because they are far ahead of the PDP when it comes to politics..even without airing documentaries, you can see the party is the rave of the moment..

On the Issue of corruption, you make me laff.. if any sane man compares these two parties in terms of corruption, he ll finally say APC is a party of saints.

6 Likes

Re: APC Alarmed By Alleged Plan To Air “Damaging” Amaechi Documentary by Kazrem(m): 11:46am On Mar 06, 2015
diluminati:
Ironically, the said aired programs are actually turning nigerians away from PDP and gej
You are blessed for this. Every stone thrown at APC is actually a foundation leading them to the promised land - Aso Rock.
Re: APC Alarmed By Alleged Plan To Air “Damaging” Amaechi Documentary by dunkem21(m): 11:46am On Mar 06, 2015
GeneralBosco:

Only smart people know this...unfortunately TANoids are "brain-dead" grin

Its a lie. I know many things about Tinubu that I never did. Do you think that Ambode's chances grew by that documentary.

They should make Dakuku more popular by airing Amaechi's own too.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Alarmed By Alleged Plan To Air “Damaging” Amaechi Documentary by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 06, 2015
ochejoseph:
The guy is a Scam! 

The completion date of the Port Harcourt Mono Rail project is unknown. It covers just 4Km or 50 naira by Taxi ( a trekking distance) and has gulped $1.2 Billion or N180B.

Amaechi told us that each Piller cost him 100 million Naira

The entire Abuja Kaduna (180 KM)  speed Rail cost GEJ 500 million USD ‎, the entire Ethiopian Mono rail a distance of 46 Km cost 475 Million USD

Documentary ‎ should be the least of Amaechi Problems at the moment!  
E can pain. Even if APC loses this election, 2019 is surely the end of PDP. PDP always complaining about APC governors, do you know what goes on in PDP states, should I pull the rot in Delta state out. This is a battle and PDP is losing, no smear campaign will change the heart of the people.
Re: APC Alarmed By Alleged Plan To Air “Damaging” Amaechi Documentary by tola9ja: 11:47am On Mar 06, 2015
opiaoku:
amaechi is a theif
Re: APC Alarmed By Alleged Plan To Air “Damaging” Amaechi Documentary by Billygee2u: 11:47am On Mar 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
very big traitor
Amaechi is worst than JUDAS

7 Likes

Re: APC Alarmed By Alleged Plan To Air “Damaging” Amaechi Documentary by cyril83(m): 11:47am On Mar 06, 2015
Muhammadkhan:
Why pdp won't 4 once behave responsibly,. Why the bitter politics.

Toxic campaign.
Re: APC Alarmed By Alleged Plan To Air “Damaging” Amaechi Documentary by criminalmindz: 11:49am On Mar 06, 2015
AMAECHI BIGGEST THIEF EVER IN NIGER DELTA. SPENT OVER 283 BILLION NAIRA ON WITCHCRAFT PARTY, APC.

4 Likes

Re: APC Alarmed By Alleged Plan To Air “Damaging” Amaechi Documentary by dunkem21(m): 11:52am On Mar 06, 2015
emeka2847:
Documentaries wey just dey increase APC popularity

How? ..if I may ask ..

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kogi Elections: PDP Rejects Okene LG Result, Calls It "Fictitious" / Tinubu's Campaign Director, Hajia Najahatu Defects To PDP, Endorses Atiku / Hashimu Suleiman Reacts To Fuel Subsidy Removal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.