Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,309 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Do You Ever Write A Really Long Message? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do You Ever Write A Really Long Message? (1118 Views)

How To Write A “letter Of Happiness In Mmm / Write A Letter To Future Nairalanders. / Write A Personal Message To SEUN As Nairaland Clock 10 Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Ever Write A Really Long Message? by Mubbyleey(m): 10:17am On Mar 06, 2015
Do you ever write a really long message and about halfway through you're like "you know what, they don't even care" and delete it...
Re: Do You Ever Write A Really Long Message? by jonisimno: 10:20am On Mar 06, 2015
Day it worse I thought about missus worshipyou're okay Madden at magazine Joey s busby many gay that's right and ice is now upwe're going to give you guys a very real face buy whole reason I mean all Muscle Rev Xtreme aroundthe world s'okay I'll I deal with that you know me a cater Cantley a only a iight along really they're not in thegym shooting and stuff a late withdrawal chai are artists Fremont CA en routeconstantly it was I me photo shoots that we've done they probably say about six months yet he photo shoots yeah we're seeingshowcases a so when are leaking their day H pictureson hand they they were very very thorough I'll they a million knew they wanted to do and other you want it was it was the guyto you not be a star ...

http://xtrememusclerecoveryrev.com/muscle-rev-xtreme/

Re: Do You Ever Write A Really Long Message? by Mubbyleey(m): 10:23am On Mar 06, 2015
jonisimno:
Day it worse I thought about missus worshipyou're okay Madden at magazine Joey s busby many gay that's right and ice is now upwe're going to give you guys a very real face buy whole reason I mean all Muscle Rev Xtreme aroundthe world s'okay I'll I deal with that you know me a cater Cantley a only a iight along really they're not in thegym shooting and stuff a late withdrawal chai are artists Fremont CA en routeconstantly it was I me photo shoots that we've done they probably say about six months yet he photo shoots yeah we're seeingshowcases a so when are leaking their day H pictureson hand they they were very very thorough I'll they a million knew they wanted to do and other you want it was it was the guyto you not be a star ...

http://xtrememusclerecoveryrev.com/muscle-rev-xtreme/
This is not cool dude.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Africa Must Be Emancipated (kenya Massacre) / Lalasticlala Is Too Selfish / Why Cute Guys Never Complain About Ladies Forming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.