Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,239 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Urgent..Angel Investor Needed On A Creative Pharmaceuticals Importation - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Urgent..Angel Investor Needed On A Creative Pharmaceuticals Importation (608 Views)

An Angel Investor Needed / I Want To Invest #5M Into Your Business (Angel Investor) / How To Find An Angel Investor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent..Angel Investor Needed On A Creative Pharmaceuticals Importation by cheyi(m): 10:24am On Mar 06, 2015
Breaking from the regular norms and routines of pharmaceutical importation,here comes a lucrative and exciting pharmaceutical business for someone ready to increase his frontiers in the business world.
This is different from the regular drugs(OTC or prescription drugs).
It goes beyond the regular paracetamol and the likes but it is something I have created the niche for in a creative and unique way to make it lucrative.
I ve sampled the markets with few quantities and the acceptability has motivated me to increase the quantities(need for an angel investor).
Let me give a hint,the drug is unique in the sense that it takes care of a terminal disease but it categorised as food under NAFDAC regulations..
It's not trevo or Noni but I bet you,its something not readily available on the chores of nigeria.
If you are ready for ideal partnership,then call me up..Pharmacist Michael..08082201708
Re: Urgent..Angel Investor Needed On A Creative Pharmaceuticals Importation by Angelstartups(f): 10:28pm On Mar 06, 2015
Hello, have you been approved by NAFDAC? if yes, then visit www.angelstartups.com.ng to meet an investor. If not, don't bother.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Special Invitation. Partner With Int'l Ngo For Easy Loan Offer / Can Buhari Change This? An Investor's Nightmare in Nigeria / Exclusively For Wine Prospective Investors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.