Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,124 members, 7,828,995 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Okonjo Iweala Visits Chibok - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okonjo Iweala Visits Chibok (674 Views)

Okonjo-Iweala Visits World's Largest Women's Trade Union / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Visits Karonmagaji Village School In Abuja On Her Birthday / GMB Visits Chibok Details Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okonjo Iweala Visits Chibok by wagzyl: 11:07am On Mar 06, 2015
The Coordinating Minister of the Economy & Minister of Finance, Dr Ngozi Okonji-Iweala, pictured above yesterday, laying the foundation stone of the one of the schools being rebuilt by the govt. She also met with families of the abducted school girls and women leaders in the community. Just wonder who advised Mr President against visiting Chibok in the midst of this saga. I believe this would have silenced critics to some extent about his perceived weakness and the allegation that he is the weakest of Nigeria's five Presidents. My opinion though. Pictures coming soon.
Re: Okonjo Iweala Visits Chibok by xpac01(m): 11:25am On Mar 06, 2015
Urrm, urrm, mama on a mission for her boy. For me I just love anywhere the woman's name is mentioned.
Re: Okonjo Iweala Visits Chibok by deskossy(m): 11:38am On Mar 06, 2015
#NeverAgain. ..we will crush bh
Re: Okonjo Iweala Visits Chibok by alaoeri: 11:55am On Mar 06, 2015
What electoral value will this add to GEJ's campaign?
Re: Okonjo Iweala Visits Chibok by taiyesoul(f): 11:57am On Mar 06, 2015
Okonjo visiting Chibok?.for what reason pls?.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Faces Post-election Gloom: Treasury Emptied, Oil Marketers Owed N450b, M / Ghanaian Pastor Predicts Who Will Win Presidential Election / Opc's Armed Protest: Jonathan Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire If He Loses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.