Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,636 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

See Photos Of 8 Months Pregnant Woman Whose Tummy Is Flatter Than Yours - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Photos Of 8 Months Pregnant Woman Whose Tummy Is Flatter Than Yours (11184 Views)

Olajumoke Orisaguna Helps Old Woman Whose Home Is About To Be Demolished (photos / Uju Stella Posts Flat Tummy Photo / Rita Dominic Flaunts Bare Tummy As The Official Tummy For Flat-tummy Tea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Photos Of 8 Months Pregnant Woman Whose Tummy Is Flatter Than Yours by MisterLongman(m): 2:52pm On Mar 06, 2015
She definitely looks preggy in the last two pictures

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of 8 Months Pregnant Woman Whose Tummy Is Flatter Than Yours by badassProdigy(m): 3:04pm On Mar 06, 2015
OgologoDimkpa:
Hoping she won't give birth to a deformed baby by trying
to prove a point embarassed
lolz...
Re: See Photos Of 8 Months Pregnant Woman Whose Tummy Is Flatter Than Yours by pretydiva(f): 3:08pm On Mar 06, 2015
badassProdigy:

i'm sure it won't work for you... tongue
y? Na 2 heads she get ni
Re: See Photos Of 8 Months Pregnant Woman Whose Tummy Is Flatter Than Yours by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 06, 2015
Summary: She's carrying a coke bottle-sized foetus.

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of 8 Months Pregnant Woman Whose Tummy Is Flatter Than Yours by badassProdigy(m): 3:10pm On Mar 06, 2015
pretydiva:
y? Na 2 heads she get ni
cos she no dey chop d kind food wey U dey chop... cheesy
Re: See Photos Of 8 Months Pregnant Woman Whose Tummy Is Flatter Than Yours by Vision4God: 3:47pm On Mar 06, 2015
Ds doesnt luk real but if true, hhmmm Thank God.

Wait o, On a 2nd tot, seriously shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: See Photos Of 8 Months Pregnant Woman Whose Tummy Is Flatter Than Yours by MRLINGTON(m): 4:03pm On Mar 06, 2015
8months old?? Wow!!!
Re: See Photos Of 8 Months Pregnant Woman Whose Tummy Is Flatter Than Yours by oluyemisee(f): 4:15pm On Mar 06, 2015
Noooooo,I don't fancy dis at all.Baby bump is the real deal
Re: See Photos Of 8 Months Pregnant Woman Whose Tummy Is Flatter Than Yours by Katier00(f): 4:19pm On Mar 06, 2015
dollydolly:
I refuse to believe this lie abeg.
her belly is round, she is pregnant bt this is good at 8months. Mine normally burge out at 7months bt if i want to i can conceal my belly thru out my 9 months. Some ppl are that like that
Re: See Photos Of 8 Months Pregnant Woman Whose Tummy Is Flatter Than Yours by vega84(m): 4:41pm On Mar 06, 2015
Ha this people don carry com again ooo. #vegatalks#
Re: See Photos Of 8 Months Pregnant Woman Whose Tummy Is Flatter Than Yours by ignis: 4:49pm On Mar 06, 2015
I no gree jooor. ...
Re: See Photos Of 8 Months Pregnant Woman Whose Tummy Is Flatter Than Yours by pretydiva(f): 5:04pm On Mar 06, 2015
badassProdigy:

cos she no dey chop d kind food wey U dey chop... cheesy
nah..m nt a voracious eater
Re: See Photos Of 8 Months Pregnant Woman Whose Tummy Is Flatter Than Yours by ilovecritics(m): 5:06pm On Mar 06, 2015
Na MANGO she wan born??

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of 8 Months Pregnant Woman Whose Tummy Is Flatter Than Yours by Dubby6(m): 5:08pm On Mar 06, 2015
ilovecritics:
Na MANGO she wan born??
I just tire oo
Re: See Photos Of 8 Months Pregnant Woman Whose Tummy Is Flatter Than Yours by cococandy(f): 5:14pm On Mar 06, 2015
The last pictures shows that she's actually pregnant.
They tossed in a few of her normal pics to confuse us.

All the same I think her tummy is relatively small for an eight month old fetus.
More like five months pregnancy.

I wish her goodluck.
Pretty woman
Re: See Photos Of 8 Months Pregnant Woman Whose Tummy Is Flatter Than Yours by Caution30: 5:28pm On Mar 06, 2015
How does that change the price of fish in the market?
Re: See Photos Of 8 Months Pregnant Woman Whose Tummy Is Flatter Than Yours by lexy070(m): 6:18pm On Mar 06, 2015
How wud de child look and wot wud be de weight of de child after birth
Re: See Photos Of 8 Months Pregnant Woman Whose Tummy Is Flatter Than Yours by tunesoft(m): 6:23pm On Mar 06, 2015
Na idiot...really..if she no say she no wan loose shape why she get belle?...now she go born deformed pickin..she go steal post am online...idiot...ppel dat mess up natural human cycle
Re: See Photos Of 8 Months Pregnant Woman Whose Tummy Is Flatter Than Yours by toyorsiii(f): 7:04pm On Mar 06, 2015
we aint dah dumb nah....8 months my ass.
Re: See Photos Of 8 Months Pregnant Woman Whose Tummy Is Flatter Than Yours by Humblebloke(m): 9:35pm On Mar 06, 2015
She aint carrying no baby!!!

This is what u get when you decide to concieve a baby through Artificial insemination.....

The doctors must have made use of a lizard s' semen
Re: See Photos Of 8 Months Pregnant Woman Whose Tummy Is Flatter Than Yours by adanduka: 9:46pm On Mar 06, 2015
I pity the child inside there. Your mum is too obsessed with herself to allow you develop well. She probably wears body magic 24hrs and removes it to take a selfie
Re: See Photos Of 8 Months Pregnant Woman Whose Tummy Is Flatter Than Yours by AbuMikey(m): 10:02pm On Mar 06, 2015
Khalessi:
Seen! What next?

Hi
Re: See Photos Of 8 Months Pregnant Woman Whose Tummy Is Flatter Than Yours by MrCork: 10:10pm On Mar 06, 2015
badassProdigy:
Eight months pregnant Model Sarah Stage had her baby shower this week, but you wouldn't have had an idea mere looking at her. Sarah has been documenting her pregnancy stages on her official Instagram page and now
she is 8 months pregnant and has few weeks to go...

link: www.trendyrammy.com/2015/03/unbelievable-see-photos-of-8-months.html?m=1

...Ther u go...preety white woman wit flat tummy....Our black women..all they no is eat fufu and then complain they cant find man on nairaland!! angry
Re: See Photos Of 8 Months Pregnant Woman Whose Tummy Is Flatter Than Yours by Missmossy(f): 10:19pm On Mar 06, 2015
Hmm nice grin
Re: See Photos Of 8 Months Pregnant Woman Whose Tummy Is Flatter Than Yours by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 06, 2015
She's gonn' give birth to... ABS!
And muscle
Re: See Photos Of 8 Months Pregnant Woman Whose Tummy Is Flatter Than Yours by Rexhenrex(m): 1:22am On Mar 07, 2015
daimsy:
If it is true

It amazes me.

What God

can

do.
What God can do
pls do u school in unijos?? the background of Ur pinshure looks familiar like that of archi building in permanent site.
Re: See Photos Of 8 Months Pregnant Woman Whose Tummy Is Flatter Than Yours by Nobody: 1:56am On Mar 07, 2015
AbuMikey:

Hi
Hello

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of 8 Months Pregnant Woman Whose Tummy Is Flatter Than Yours by kilokeys(m): 2:50am On Mar 07, 2015
make una wait na..

e fit be lizard
Re: See Photos Of 8 Months Pregnant Woman Whose Tummy Is Flatter Than Yours by Nobody: 3:02am On Mar 07, 2015
dollydolly:
I refuse to believe this lie abeg.
Believe it dear

I was in shock when I hard my cousin just put to bed with her small\almost flat tummy.
When she told me she was almost due I thought she was joking until she delivered a week after
I never knew she was preg all these while.

She discribed it as a condition where the baby positions in the upper hip abi thigh instead of the abdomen.

I believe experience mothers will explain more
Re: See Photos Of 8 Months Pregnant Woman Whose Tummy Is Flatter Than Yours by Nobody: 3:08am On Mar 07, 2015
Saw these stuffs in fb minutes ago...seems the ladies are more concerned,after all wetin concern we guys tongue

Can't get my eyes off her first 3pics shocked
So yummy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Late Actress Ireti's Grown-up Son Who Was Only Months Old When She Died / M.I Becomes Lagos Ambassador For Energy / Statue Of Satan With Huge Erection Appears In Canada (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.